Naib ✨ Y/n, The Art Therapist

This is inspired by... a little bit of experience. I got a newly bought pillow and I'm currently hugging it as I write. You'll know why ^-^

_____
"Scent"
Slight! Eli, Joseph x reader

          You have always been a mixed scent to Naib. Even if you were left alone for a day, you somehow always had a mixed scent of many people... as if you were tainted by their scent. You had. Naib had noticed this when he wore his infected skin. He noticed how your scent was mixed with many people. You would smell like white roses, or on other days, the scent of sea. You would smell like flowers, or medical supplies, sometimes even death. Naib hated how you smelt like other people. This time, Naib will make you his, and that is what he decided upon. Your scent, will only be filled with his; pine.

          You sat in the middle of the waiting room, a plate of cheesecake near you as you savored every bite. Beside you was Jose Baden, someone who was associated with the azure sea. On the near end of the table was Eli and his scent of white roses. He wore his cat-like skin as he waited for the hunter. Naib sat by at the head of the table, looking at your way after at least three seconds. Out of secret excitement did he wear his Cheshire Cat skin. You too wore a skin, a pink dress and a white apron along with a cute pink headdress. It was a B-skin gifted to you by Miss Nightingale.

Naib watched the way you smiled as you talked to Eli, it made him feel jealous

Naib watched the way you smiled as you talked to Eli, it made him feel jealous. As he stared, he found the hunter, slowly walking to his chair, familiar ears and tail swaying and about. It was Joseph Desaulnier with his costume, Moonlight Gentleman. Though it was a good costume, Naib knew about Joseph's rather small hitbox when he wears that skin. He ponder silently at his choice of skin.

The match begins to start, and you found yourself near a cipher in Leo's memory. You silently cheered, making your way to the cipher, decoding calmly as you hear a faraway shutter, cameras opening a gateway to the picture world. There, you became careful, counting seconds in your head before the cameras would turn off. You held your item, a small kit of paint that gave you increased speed upon seeing paint on any surface. You painted the cipher with energizing colors, and decoded cheerfully. Not only does it energize you just by seeing the colors, it makes it easier for survivors to see. You stopped decoding for a few moments as you count the seconds in your head before the camera turns off. Though it was a very cold weather, you felt a warm embrace, as if someone had hugged you, yet there was no one. Your eyes widened, yet you continued to decode. A cipher has been popped from far away, relieving you further of the tension.

          You hear a gong, and was notified of Jose's half-incapacitated state. You removed the unnecessary thoughts in your head, and made your way in the building where a rocket chair sat near a cipher. You find Eli decoding, and assisted him, turning the gears and smacking the machine. Suddenly Eli stops decoding, making you confused as he lead you to the keyboard. As you decoded, you feel a hug from the seer, making you fail a calibration. "Eli?" You called out, confusion lacing your voice. "Keep decoding," Eli murmurs as he held you, purring. You continued to type away, focused on finishing a cipher. You hear a subtle growl of another cat, yet you were too focused to acknowledge it. Once you've finished decoding the cipher, Eli continued to hold you to your dismay. He moved to take you to his chest, rubbing his cheek onto yours, squeezing you gently. You patted his head, slightly flustered, and impatient. You noticed that Jose was not anymore incapacitated, and was healed by Naib, as he shouts his decoding progress. Suddenly, you feel your heart quicken, as you pushed Eli away. He snapped back to his normal self once he finds Joseph running after him, ignoring you. You painted the window with energizing colors and quickly vaulted out, moving away to avoid the hunter.

          You ran to an undecoded cipher, and began to type away, looking at the building after every few seconds. You hear the sounds of an owl, getting hit (Animal aboos>:0 ), and silently pray that Eli and his owl can put up with kiting. Halfway, you hear the sound of a gong as Eli was half-incapacitated. Jose comes near you, and you cried a few tears of relief. He decodes with you, anxious silence radiating from the two of you. You hear another camera being operated, counting the seconds before Joseph's camera would stop operating. You were suddenly notified that Naib was getting hunted, now tied to a rocket chair. Eli too was knocked down. You hastily lead Jose away from the cipher to a place with many pallets. By the time you arrived, the camera flashes, and low and behold, Jose, knocked down to his knees. you felt another embrace and a tingle on your neck just as Jose knelt in pain. You quickly healed the first officer, seeing Joseph's lit silhouette getting to Eli. You then healed the man once again as he was not in full health. Once healed, he went on his way to Eli, and you to Naib.

           After rescuing, you found Eli. As you healed him, you hear the sounds of footsteps, seeing Naib. He looked irked, irritated even. Once the seer was healed, you looked at the man, watching his move as he pouted. There was one more cipher to decode, and lucky for you, it was by the exit gate. "Let's decode," you grinned, grabbing his paws and leading him to the cipher. Both of you decoded, however to your sad surprise, you find Jose in a rocket chair with Eli saving him. Sadly, both of you were really slow, and was only halfway done.

           As for Naib, he, just as expected, was smelling Eli, Jose, and Joseph all over you. It made him angrily pout just thinking about it, worrying you. "Are you okay?" You chimed as you continued to decoded. "Perfectly fine. Just really peachy," Naib replied. "Cipher machine primed!" You shouted through the map. You looked at the feline man, and requested him to await by the gate. Thinking he was going to follow your request, you used your paint to create an energetic piece by the pallet, at the same time, using the cool colors by the few scraps of metal that littered Leo's memory, which decreases a hunter's speed when being stared at, or stepped at. When you came back, you realized that he was actually following you. You walked back to the cipher, and a perfect time, someone was incapacitated. You quickly popped it, running to the gate to type in the password. A quarter done, you see Eli and Jose running for their lives, Joseph behind them with detention. The door opened fast, and everyone had escaped.

          "Naib?" You watched him take your hand, running to his room. "W-what's this about?" You nervously asked when his hand traps you on the wall. "You reek of Eli, Jose, and Joseph's scent. I hate it... I absolutely hate it," Naib growled. After a few moments of processing, you watched the man take you to his bed, trapping you. "So, I'm going to rescent you right now," Naib smirks as he hugs you. "Wait Naib?!" You blushed as he rubs his cheek on yours, peppering your face with kisses. "If I find another man's scent on you, I'm never gonna let you go. I'll keep grooming you until you smell like me," he  whispers. "You're now mine, okay?" He pouts. You nodded with a blush, not complaining.
______

I hate the scent of newly bought pillows so I'm pretty much trying to pit my scent on it ^-^
Do y'all do that too or am I just territorial ?

**Edited. Realized that one paragraph made no sense.