Eli 🍋 Y/n, The Craftswoman

Imma give this a shot. JUST A SHOT.
Also this one, I tried to be SLIGHTLY detailed, while thinking of many words to cover up smth haha

Also one of the reasons I don't like making Eli lemon is because I feel awkward having Brooke awake while doing the do 👀 you get it right? xD
_____
"Anything Can Happen in The Manor" (reference)

          The night was cold and unwelcoming, but you continued to lay in your bed, thoughts flooding through your mind. Some were just random thoughts of past lives, some were sad thoughts, sorrowful ones and solemn. It was two in the morning, and here you are, letting the monster of negative feelings eat you up, cradling you in anxiety.

          Not only were thoughts of sorrow contaminating your head, but a certain person lingered in your mind a lot more. Alas, he has a fiance, someone who had stolen his heart. 'Oh Eli, why do you have to be the one who can clog my brain like this?' You put your right hand by your lips, and slowly succumb to the temptation of imagining his form above you. Muffled were your sounds as your left hand pleasures you.

          It was two in the morning... so tired was your sleepless soul (:3).
Your throat burns, and you found yourself thirsting for the cold cold sip of water. After a few lingering minutes of contemplating, you have made your decision.

           Walking out of your room, you passed by the dining area, unfazed by the dark ambience of the usually lively room. Passing by the kitchen, you were met with Eli Clark, the seer. You noticed that he was wearing casual clothing, showing his fluffy brown hair. His owl hoots as she lands on your shoulder, nuzzling to your h/c hair. Your cheeks coat with pink as you watched his lips curl to a smile. "Oh?" Eli looks at your way, capturing you in a frenzied mental fangirl session, "I wasn't expecting someone out at two in the morning. What brings you here?" You looked at the kind male, pulling down the pink cardigan to cover your hands, which it's palms were littered by your bitemarks. "Just thirsty," you muttered tiredly as you got yourself a glass. Eli chuckles as his hand hover over your head for a second. Is this... alright to do? He thought. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" You turned your head to look at him, catching him pulling his hand away from something. You paid no attention to it, and stared at him. It may look like your normal gaze, but to Eli, it was slightly intimidating, it made him queasy. "Ah- I was looking for some chocolates to bring back," Eli bashfully said, blushing. "I see, I see," you replied nonchalantly. You started to wash your glass, pulling up your cardigan forgetting the bitemarks on your palms. When the dish soap hit your hands, you suddenly shivered in pain, trying hard to not react in any other way. Unlucky for you, Eli had noticed. "Is the water too cold?" He peered over your shoulder and gasped.

          "Did you do this?" Eli's  stares intently at your palms. He lead you to his room to examine the wound more.  Though he has a blindfold on, you could tell he had a serious expression. "Yeah, but it's not like what you think it is," you blushed and looked away. "I think it is. You don't hurt yourself in purpose unless you're depressed," Eli raised his voice. "That's because i-it's embarrassing to talk to you about it," your face was flushed. "Please tell me. I want to do something about this. So that you don't hurt yourself... please," Eli's sad face had you caught up in guilt and embarrassment combined.
You inhaled, and slowly spoke,

"I was playing with myself."

          Eli's face erupted in red hues, hand on his face as he looked away. You too had a red face. "Oh, I-i see. I-i'm so sorry, I-" you replied faster, "N-nah, it's fine. I-i'm also sorry for w-worrying you." The two looked away from each other, not wanting to look at each other from embarrassment. "I'll get back to my room now," you stood up, but your hand was held on. "The distance between our rooms are too long. It's already 2:25 in the morning," Eli pulled you back down gently. He continued to hold your hand, even as you sat on your knees with him. "Just stay with me. I-i know that our conversation was embarrassing, but it's really late in the morning," you nodded.

          Soon, you were growing a little cold (and a little... mmm) and your shivers became noticeable to Eli. He holds you close to his chest, shocking you as he rubs your shoulders up and down. "There. Still cold?" Eli asks as he tightens his grip on you. You shook your head. This position continued for more minutes until you felt his head lower to the crook of your neck, making you shiver as his hot breaths fan your supple skin. "E-eli," you called with a stutter, his body heat warming you to the point of arousal. You squirmed in his arms, but you halted as you felt his lips kiss your skin, ever so slowly. "Mmm," you were about to reach your hand to your face to rid of your moans, but Eli was faster, and binded your hands with his. His lips reach your ear, gently biting your earlobe before licking, putting you to an aroused state. He continued to lick your ear, biting and sucking, chuckling at the slightest of moans that escaped your mouth. "E-eli-ah. I-isn't this... Isn't this wrong?" You managed to stutter out. "Yes, but if you're aroused," he nears your ear, and whispered in the lowest of tones, "I'd rather not let you bite off your palms, so let me do your night routine." His other arm, which traps your shoulders slowly lowers down, sending tingles as it moves from your waist to your hips and to the insides of your pajama. He plays with the bud of your flower, watching you squirm at every movement, making him chuckle. You moaned out a vulnerable voice, that was like the voice of sirens in Eli's ears. Just like that he continues his play in your neck, kissing a certain spot that had your eyes move to the back of your head from pleasure, as his fingers dipped in your cherry. Along with your aroused face was your voice, which bursts a strangled moan. Hopefully that wasn't heard all throughout the manor and it's facilities.

          Eli brings you to his bed, bridal style, as he gently lays you down, before hovering over you, gently prying of the blindfold that covered blue azure eyes that stare at you with gentleness and lust; two contrasting abstract nouns that somehow mixed together just right in his eyes. "I'll start gentle," he stated in a soft, and velvety voice, authority laced onto them. He does what he himself stated, capturing your lips and gentle kisses that slowly warmed up, becoming a fire as he orders you to stick out your tongue. His tongue enters your lips as they danced a passionate tango. You moaned in the kiss as his hand unbuttons your pajama shirt, your bare chest entering his view as he slowly slides your cardigan and pajama shirt off of your shoulders. His lips trail from your neck to your chest as his hands massage your breasts. His thumbs rub your pink buds, pulling you to a state of ecstacy as your hands stayed by Eli's shoulders. Eli lowers his head to your right breast, fanning the bud with his mouth before sucking on the pink supple skin. You moaned out of pleasure as Eli hums, the vibration of his voice, pulling you to a trance of euphoria, and no, it wasn't like Vera's perfume, but more of a feeling of extreme pleasure that just runs down, falling to your precious rose.

          He switches to stimulate the nipple on the left with his mouth, his right hand, taking pleasure in flicking the other bud. You moaned more at the feeling of his advances, until you had just fall apart, coming as your eyes close.

(A moment of silence as it is Sunday today and being Catholic, I have to go to church. Yes. I feel guilty for doing this HAHAHA)

          Eli looks at you with a smirk that was very unusual to see on such a kind man like him, it almost made you wet, the way he was looking at your eyes. He lifts up one of your thigh, and folds your leg, spreading the two apart to expose your rose to the cold, cold temperature of the manor. You shivered pathetically. To him, it made Eli want to skip the foreplay and head straight to thrusting. You doubled in the moans as he looks at you with a dominant gaze, one that you never knew the seer was capable of making. The seer left fluttering kisses at your thighs, slowly nearing your flower when he licked your left inner thigh, back to where he started kissing. He does the same at right before leaving a kiss at your flower, making you arch your back, throwing back your head as he licked it as if they were lips. He sucks on your cherry, making a few comments of how wet it was, how the sounds of squelching and liquid was lewd, and arousing. He stopped or a few seconds, making you whine. Suddenly, a finger entered, making you gasp as his index caress your walls. "Is this how you play with yourself?" Eli asked, watching your movements. You were looking at him with such a face, that made him want to tease you more. He then inserts the middle finger, and made scissoring gestures, making you hiss and moan. When he neared his face to your flower, sucking the rose as he enters his digits, you felt bliss, extreme pleasure and bliss mixing in, the dopamine flooding your brain as you came without a thought. You looked at Eli as he stood up, undressing himself, looking at you with a smirk as he did so. You gulped, and half-lidded, your eyes had shaped to hearts, and your lips drooling. With whatever there is in store, all you could think about is

          I'm sorry, Eli's fiance, but anything can happen in the manor