Aesop, Joseph ✨ Y/n

Vampire Hunters vs Vampires AU
(Trying to make weapon mechanism not the same as animes such as Owari no Seraph)
______
"We Meet Again"

Why is it that humans taught themselves that the world was agathokakological?

Why do they divide the good from evil?

           They brand themselves as good people, and brand their predators as bad people. As for you believed that it was nature's course. As you grew older, you were forced to fight against what humans call predators, the vampires. They have lived years, and years, and you understood their sufferings. The hiraeth was evident in their eyes, yearning to go back to what they were once more. Some might have forgotten their life as humans, but there were some who yearned to reverse the process. All the knowledge was trapped in that little skull of yours, especially when you had met a young man who had brought you the ability to sympathize with the predators, gifting you half of the pair of ruby red earrings...

           You trudged through the thick forest, tripping on a few pebbles and what not. The place you walked in was such a lorn scenery, with ominous trees that hover over your heads. Beside you was Aesop Carl, a higher-up who has taken you to his care, training you to become a great hunter against vampires. At first, he was quite a cold person to his peers, and silent to his enemies, but alas, you had become a person he can talk to after a certain topic. Beliefs.

Though you are one of the rare students to be taught under higher-ups like Aesop, you believed, not in the same way as the whole corporation likes to believe. In fact, you think that it is unnecessary to eliminate vampires, as it was all a part of nature to have predators, just as how humans are predators to many species. Plus, overpopulation was a bad thing anyway. Aesop agrees with your beliefs, surprisingly, however he also stated about how humans are creatures who understood science, and use them to their advantages to battle against their predators, just like how animals have abilities that fend off of their predators.

          The two of you stopped by the mansion, where people rumored to have met an almost-demise with a vampire. While Aesop wore a special uniform for the higher-ups, you were gifted with a uniform that looked fashionable AND highly defense-wise, despite of it's appearance. It was a red skirt with a corset, and a crop jacket that covered the top portion of your dress.

Along with that, you wore two-inch, high-heeled boots which were actually comfortable for any activity