Wu Chang ▶ Y/n The Gumiho ◀ Michiko

I had a hunch that her title would depend on the language of idv in general. In english, it'd be Nine-tailed Fox.
_________
Slot 14: "Tails" : Requested by servamp1234

          It was the late afternoons of Oletus, one of the gentle ones where not many matches are done. You sat on the mat, laying out your fluffy white tails to pamper yourself with. You, Y/n, are a Gumiho (구미호) or a nine-tailed fox spirit. You often take the form of a human, but you have the power to transform to your true form, a nine-tailed fox.

           Despite the folklore of your kind, knowing to be malevolent, and human-eating demons, you had a chance to become human, and it was stripped away when someone you trusted had let out news of your kind, resulting to becoming a gumiho... permanently. Because of that, one thing lead to another, and you had taken the life of that person, leading you to be a demon. You were still salty about the whole ordeal, but after getting invited to the game, you learned to calm down, a bit. That was the sad tale for a demon like you, but what can you say? Humans are simple creatures, yet majorly flawed.

          You stayed in the living room, sitting by the mat to your comfort. You patted your white tails, pampering yourself as you felt a gaze fall upon your fluffy form. Xie Bian looked at you with a look that says, "I want to hold your tail." So he's the one that's been staring you thought to yourself. You contemplated, and stood up, walking over o his figure, and taking his hand, dragging him to the mat, where you sat. "You look like you want to hold my tail," you looked away, blushing. "So, I'll let you hold it just o-one time," you placed your fluffy tail near him, watching him stuff his face on it and blushing at the comfort. "If you hug the umbrella, brother will feel it too," Xie Bian murmured. You looked at the umbrella not far from you, and with your tails, cradled the umbrella to your arms. Xie Bian giggles, "Fan Wujiu loves it," you casted a small smile of gentleness. Wu Chang undoes his braids, letting his hair fall to his comfort. You brushed his hair gently, watching him sigh pleasurably. Despite being known as a merciless fox spirit by the survivors, you were much more calm in person, and affectionate as well.

          Meanwhile, as Xie Bian laid in your lap, holding onto your tail like a pillow, you watched as the door opens, revealing Michiko. She looked slumped. "Was Patricia the survivor again?" You asked Michiko, who ranted about being defeated by the survivors. Apparently, it was not only Patricia, but William, Helena, and Aesop, who she fought against. When she looked at your form, you saw her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "C-could I hold your tail too?" You looked at the geisha and nodded, watching her walk towards you form. You suddenly felt your tails compile, looking at Wu Chang, who hoarded them while pouting. "Don't hoard my tails," you said with an irritated stare, as you pushed some of your tails to Michiko, who blushed and held on to them. You were like a ball of fluffy pillows, now that you have two people by your laps, holding onto your tails, and an umbrella wrapped in your tails. You kept two tails by your side to make you relax, and the other tail stays high at the air.

          Soon enough, you had fallen to a deep sleep with the two hunters (+1). When you woke up, you noticed Fan Wujiu taking the place of Xie Bian holding onto your stomach as your tails found comfort on his waist. As for Michiko, she stayed by your thighs, the same position as Fan Wujiu as your tail held onto her as well. You gently brushed both of their hairs. Suddenly, you hear the flash of a camera, and looked at the photographer who tried hiding. It's no use. You can't chase after him because of these two, and you know it. You watched him strut towards your figure, careful not to step on hair, and waved the photo on his hands. You luckily got the picture, and placed it on your chest, blushing. "I can give you that for free," Joseph smirked. "I-i didn't ask you to take a p-picture... I'm keeping it though..." you trailed off, your voice getting softer, and smaller. He smirked and patted your head, watching your ears deflate as you glared. He walks away, laughing. You looked to Fan Wujiu and Michiko and sighed, continuing to brush their hair. "Y/n," Fan Wujiu murmurs in his sleep, making you listen attentively to his sleep talk. "Wo ai ni (I love you)," he whispers, making you blush yet smile. "Tsuki ga... kirei desu nee... Y/n(The moon is beautiful today)," Michiko murmurs in her sleep, and knowing the term for that, you blushed, and replied gently to your crush...
_____
"Shindemo iiwa...(I would die for you)," You whispered to Michiko's ear.

_____
"Wo Ai ni," you whispered back.

He/She slept peacefully, smiling at your reply.