Aesop ✨ Y/n The Fashion Designer

Modern AU because Aesop with the white sweater made me go uwu
___
"Can you do that again?"

          You stretched your limbs as you stood from your office, a room with mint green walls and white wooden floors to keep you relax as you worked. On your desk were a few cloths, and a sketch of a dress that was inspired by women living in prairies, by the countryside. Looking at your phone, you noticed it was nine in the evening, and packed your stuff. 'He'll be anxious if I don't come home fast,' you thought, and texted your roommate an "On my way home" and exited the office doors, not before turning off the lights and checking the plugged in appliances.

          "I'm home," you exclaimed with an excited voice, removing your black boots to properly place them by the shoerack. You held your arms from the chilly nights as you were wearing a cream blouse tucked to black overalls. The gray cardigan you sported didn't do much about the cold, so you only had your arms to shield. You walked down the vestibule, on your way to the white, black, and yellow living room, where you find Aesop Carl, sitting at the mustard yellow sofa. He sported a white oversized sweater and black slacks, eyeglasses still by the bridge of his nose. He was already waiting for your appearance, which was cute. You hugged him as he hugged back, the backrest of the sofa separating the two of you. "H-how's work?" He stuttered cutely. "Same as usual, but I did come back late, didn't I? I'm sorry about that," you softly said with a gentle grin. "I-it's fine. Y-you were caught up with work and I understand," Aesop blushed, hoping that you wouldn't find him manipulative of your curfew, you free to do anything after all, and o his surprise, you still stayed with him. You were one of the most comforting person to his eyes, and would cling to you, which you found cute. He hated being touched by his peers and definitely by strangers, but for your touch, he craved for them to the point that he wouldn't mind getting cuddled. "I'll go bathe, then we can cuddle, alright?" When he heard the word 'cuddle' he internally cheered, but he remained calm and collected on the outside. He mumbles shyly, "I drew your bath already, I hope it's still w-warm." You pecked him by the head, thanking him for his actions. He reluctantly lets you go change to more comfortable clothing as he sat idly, holding his forehead with a blush. He loved how affectionate you are with him more than your other peers. Sure, you were very buddy-buddy your models (he hated it), especially Mike Morton, who gives you bubble tea during his every visit; but your forehead kisses, and cuddles belonged to him and that made him much better. He'd just have to claim you fully before your whole office can. After all, even the owner of the fashion industry you're working in, Joseph Desaulnier had a big crush on you, but you were just too dense and affectionate to even realize that.

          As you bathe, Aesop then had an idea, and trampled to his room, and your room to take your blankets and pillows. There's nothing more romantic than watching Tim Burton movies in the chilly weather, wrapped in blankets and surrounded by pillows, right. Secretly, he answered himself, "making out before bed in a chilly night," and slapped himself mentally. His nightly dreams of kissing you were vivid, and it just adds to the love he had for you.

          He prepares yours and his mug (He bought pairing mugs because he wanted to pair) to make the hot sweet milktea from Ponyo (You and Aesop absolutely loved the drink and both of you make them often), and opens the homemade chocolates he made for your arrival. Don't worry, he made condensed milk chocolates, and definitely no traces of witchcrafts to make you fall in love.

          "I'm back, Aesop," you walked to the sofa, instead of your casual clothes, was a white sweater, just like his and brown shorts, black thigh-high socks underneath. You noticed that he was not by the sofa. You then noticed the blankies, and decided to tangle yourself with them. You hear him near the couch and made enough space for him. He brings both of youe mugs and places them by the table, a plate of dainty chocolates in between the two. "Let's have a Tim Burton marathon... i-if you're alright with that," your grin widened, and you nodded to his idea. He shares blankets with you, sipping his cocoa, fighting the urge to just kiss you right there. Both of you looked like characters from Adorable Home, and it made him feel embarrassed. Well, he named his characters Aesop and Y/n, so who wouldn't be embarrassed?

          The first movie was Corpse Bride, one of your favorite movies. It's about a man, who doubts himself to be a good husband for his marriage with his fiance, and summons a literal corpse bride, who accepts his misunderstood wedding vow. You were all eyes and ears when Aesop scoots closer to you. You feel a tug on your sleeves and look beside you, seeing Aesop snuggling to your chest. It was very cute, and you pulled him closer, mentally dying. A quarter before the movie ends, Aesop tangled his legs with yours and his arms by your midback. When the wedding commences, where Victor and Victoria kiss, you feel another tug. Looking back, Aesop's lips sealed yours in a flurry of kisses, him shifting to deepen the kiss. Your arms looped over his neck to further the kiss. His tongue enters your lips as both of you danced a sensual tango, one of your hands crawling underneath his sweater, only his bare chest in your touch. He lets go of the kiss, a string of saliva caught between both of your lips. Both of you panted with a red face. "Is this a confession?" You asked him with a blush. He looks away and nods. After a few seconds of anxiety for Aesop, you grinned and whispered, "Can you do that again?" And pulled him to a passionate kiss. You can imagine the next scenarios for sure.