Norton Campbell 🍋 Y/n The Toy Maker

Oh god oh god oh god
This was inspired by another... "ear cleaning" ASMR. (More like ear licking, buuuut damn it made me blush so much)

If anything, it made me fantasize more '-'

I placed an ear licking asmr in the top so you can feel the same way I feel as I was writing this and listening to the ear stuff

ahhh

Edit: This was before my wife, Annie was made :') My poor heart
-|-

Your cheeks flushed as you hear the sound of squelching in your ear, the feeling of his tongue gliding against your skin. You hid your face in your hands, the sounds making you tense from the embarrassment.

Let's go back to the beginning. You, Y/n, a toy maker who is soft-hearted and gentle, have been asked by a certain prospector for your presence in the middle of the night. Your significant other, Norton Campbell, the prospector, wanted to try something with you, and since he had asked so nicely, and rather urgently, you went on with his idea, unaware.

"Are you embarrassed?" Norton whispered with a lick of his tongue, smirking at his lady's gestures. Your legs pressed together as your hands stayed at your face. You shook your head vigorously as Norton chuckled, sending chills down your spine with his deep and gentle voice. He continued his services, licking and biting your ear. Despite facing away from him, you were getting embarrassed either way. His left hand caressed your face as the other one rubbed your thigh. "A-ah," you let out, the sounds of squelching making you more flustered. The feeling of his tongue was also another factor that made you partially aroused.

He continued his advances, his hand pulling your head near him to fluster you with the sounds he makes. His hand had advanced near your blooming flower, pressing onto the fine bud with his fingers. "How cute," Norton deeply chuckled as he continued to pleasure you. "You're so red," he stated as he began to move his hand down under, making you arch your back. He suddenly stopped the motion of his fingers, making you long for the sensation, when he chuckled.

"I'm going to lick the other side now," he said as his voice transitioned to your other ear. He blows on the red ear as his other hand glides down to your wet spot, pressing his fingers against your clothed flower. He starts to stimulate the other ear with licks and bites followed by his own moans. "This is hot, isn't it?" He whispered before continuing, making you moan out his name. "You're so cute," Norton whispered before continuing his services. "N-Norton, I-i feel like I'm going t-to-" you stuttered out, followed by an airy moan as your juices stain the undergarment you wore.

"Let's do a lot tonight," Norton whispered as he removes the light nightdress you wore followed your undergarments. "Actually not just tonight. Please come to my room more often," Norton smiled before kissing your soft pink lips, his hands holding your waist as he deepens the kiss, his tongue sliding to your mouth. You let out a moan as you were easily dominated. His lips flutters down to your neck, every old hickey revisited as he created new spots. He bit and sucked the skin near your collarbone and left a mark at your shoulder.

You were pulled back to his chest as his large hand came back to that part of your body. You threw your head back as you felt his a finger push through, the digits adding until three stimulated your hole.

"I'm getting... hard," Norton whispered as he kissed your neck lovingly. "Play with yourself while I strip," Norton whispered to your ear, biting the flesh. Embarrassingly, you pushed your own dainty digits to your hole as your other hand moves to your chest, playing with the supple pink bud. "N-norton," you weakly called out like a chant. "Good, good. Let daddy bring out your favorite midnight snack," Norton deeply chuckled as he pushes down his pants, revealing gray boxer briefs, stained with a white substance. "Would you like to do the honors?" Norton asked, holding your head close to his clothed member. You looked st him in the eyes, your hand pulling down his undergarment to reveal his erected girth. "Bon Appetit," Norton chuckled at his own joke as you take him to your lips, sucking the tip before engulfing him. "A-ah. That feels nice," Norton moaned out as his hand gently pushes you deeper. You continued to service him orally until he moaned out, "I'm c-cumming!" You had milked him of his juices as it shoots to your face and a little on your chin.

Norton moved you back to your former position. where your back leaned to his chest, and his right hand laid, playing with your flower, the other hand pinching the pink buds of your hills. "Do you perhaps want to ride me, or shall we do it in doggy style?" Norton whipered as his three digits created squelching sounds. You couldn't speak as your moans had made its way out of your reddened lips.

"Hmmm... this position looks nice too don't you think?" Norton held your thighs, lifting you over his hard member. "Do you like this position?" He whispered to your ear before licking them like he did before, gently letting his member enter your honey pot. You moaned out a series of 'ahh's and his name like a mantra as Norton started to gently lift you, up and down. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you moaned out a weak and trembling 'faster'. Norton did as told and thrusted much faster. A series of 'ahh's followed through along with a few 'hhhharder's and 'Norton!'s. At this point, you were seeing stars, as if you were incapacitated, but this quick match was a match between two lovers in bed, naked. "N-n-nor-hngg-ton!" You managed to moaned out with stutters. "Yes-ah-hngg," Norton groaned, pleasure overflowing the both of you. "I-i'm close, Nor-hngg-to-ah! Ah!- Hnggg," you managed to speak, your mind unable to think. "S-same h-here-ah," Norton replied, his thrusts getting messier and deeper as you let out a small cry, "N-no-ah! I-i'm c-cummi- cummi- cummiiiiiiing!" You screamed out of pleasure, feeling the knot began to undone in your stomach. "Y-y/n! H-here I g-g-gah! It's so good! I'm cumming!" As he slammed deeper, his juices follow through, mixing with yours. Norton and you panted in sync, his member still releasing his milk.

Morning came, and the first one who had talked to you was Kevin. "Damn, those moans were so hot," Kevin smirked, watching you burn red in the face. "Norton is quite the lucky guy, but I'm quite concerned if you had protection," Emily joined the conversation. "Why don't you do the do with me like how you did it with Norton?" Kevin wiggled his eyebrows, until he heard the sounds of Emily readying her syringe and not only that, he was suddenly pulled back by a strong force. "Please stop flirting with my soon-to-be wife," Norton warned, irritated. "You should run now, or else you'll be getting a bigger needle during matches," Emily sweetly said with dangerous eyes.