Aesop ✨ Y/n, The Medical Examiner

Ya know what, I was kinda inspired by Addams Family in here www
___________
"Mystique/Allure"

          The smell of petrichor fills your nostrils, the rain drenching you from head to toe. You only wore a white labcoat, stained with blood; a white buttoned shirt with a small pin of an angel, and a black straight skirt. Your long black socks were soaked down to the skin, and so were your black boots. On your hand was your trusty ultraviolet light source, one that you always took with you in case of emergencies. In your hand was a dampened letter with a red rose wax stamp, that you have already read. It was a chance to live a financially stable life, and you, who had come from a poor past, looked down upon as you were austere with yourself, have seized it. The mansion comes in view, as you panted under the rain, slowing down to knock on the doors.

          Six months passed, and you were much more stable than before, however, you were reserved, especially around certain people, mainly Kreacher, Vera, Luca, and Emily. Despite keeping only to yourself, there were some people who have opened your walls, and one of them was Aesop, the embalmer. As both of you had worked with the dead, both of you were able to relate to each other, deeming both of you inseperable. The aloof girl from day one was still in you, however the tension dies down when you talk to him. Was it because of his smooth voice? Was it his warm gloved hands when he takes your own petite hands as both of you run away from Joseph's slashes? Even so, you were very sure that it was nothing, but a friend thing.

          As for Aesop, he had mixed feelings about you. When you would smile at him alone, without anyone seeing your curled lips, he would feel something deep within him, like butterflies in his stomach. Everytime he wondered if there would be someone you'd talk to like him, he felt anxiety fill up his system. Everytime you'd help someone recover, he would wish that it was him you were recovering, but he wouldn't take it far to actually feed the hunter. He couldn't tell, but he was sure it was just a friend thing.

          Meanwhile, everyone knew that the density of both survivors would hinder their caged feelings for each other, and I mean everyone. Even Miss Nightingale found it quite amusing, and so she had given them a special gift.

          As the new costumes arrived, both you and Aesop were quite surprised to have matching costumes, named "Mystique", and "Allure".

           His coffin was black with silver linings and roses

           His coffin was black with silver linings and roses. Instead of his mask however, he wore a white cracked, full-faced mask, that only revealed his right eye.

         Your black light on the other hand was now a black sceptor with a deep purple amethyst and roses. Your other item, a chalk, which came with your black light, was now a red rose. You have also gained accessories from Miss Nightingale, an intricate tear catcher with roses. Your every strut trailed roses every step. Aesop, on the other hand got himself a dark red rose that trailed roses as he walks. It was such a mysterious costume for you. Not only that, there was something about the costume that made both of you much more... bold, much more touchy to each other.