Luca 💀 Y/n

Idv art ✨✨ couldn't resist www
Inspired by~ ASMR again xD

Also, soft yandere, but no mentions of murder :)
_
"Mine"

          You walked to your room after a match, finally able to rest after a duo hunter match at nine, stretching your limbs, opening your door, not surprised to see a smiling Luca on your bed. You knew it was going to be one of those possessive times, and grinned gently. "Welcome back, Y/n," he walked to you and hugged you close to his chest, his lips plastering a small peck on your neck. "A~ sorry for being so late. The match took longer than expected," you bowed. "No, it's fine. I understand that, but there's something else that you have to apologize for," you tilted your head. "Eh? Did I do something wrong?" You asked innocently. "You have no idea?" Luca pouted, sighing before shifting to his smile, his fangs poking out.

         "What were you doing in Victor's room?" He asked you with a small smile that hid his possessive nature. You didn't mind his possessiveness at all, if anything, you loved his soft yandere side as well. "I helped him in making letters, don't worry," you faintly grinned. "I see, but... he confessed... didn't he?" Your smile falters, and you looked at Luca. "I told him that I'm already with you," you muttered with a gentle stare. "I feel flattered, but I still can't accept that you were with a man except me... just the two of you," he murmured. "I wanna hear you say, 'sorry because I was with a man except you, just the two of us.' Please say it," Luca looked at your eyes as you say your apologies with a kind face. "Good, good... now let's take a bath," Luca held your hands and walked to the bathroom. "I'll have to clean the stains of my Y/n because someone else held her," Luca murmured. You chuckled, remaining to be kind and gentle to this "prisoner".

          It was around ten in the night, and you were in the arms of a certain "prisoner". After taking a bath, he had you wear one of his striped clothes, and kept you in his arms, never letting you go, as he wanted to spend much more time with you.

          You softly chuckled, "You're cute when your possessive side kicks in," you whispered. "Even that face you were making," you held one of his cheeks. "You know, you'd be the only man I rely on everything, my dear Luca," you whispered, turning to look at him, nearing his face, "So don't get mad at me." You sealed his lips with a gentle kiss, your hands by his neck. He deepens the kiss more as he held your midback. "Tell me that you love me... that I'm yours," Luca whispered in a pleading tone. "I love you, and you are mine, my Luca," you murmured, petting his head as you held him to your chest. "I love you too. I love you so much," he replies back, pushing you to lay with him in your bed. You snuggle close to his chest, inhaling his scent. "Pet me, please. I want you to spoil me," he whispered to your ear. You obliged, combing through his hair, letting the tie come off. You patted his brown hair gently, massaging his scalp. He hummed at the pleasure, and laid gently in your arms. "You're my little Luca Balsa," you kissed his forehead, and he smiled wider, sleep taking over the monent. You took a moment to admire his face before planting an extra blanket to the bed, welcoming yourself to dreamland.