Andrew ✨ Y/n, The Tailor

Let's use a vocaloid reference for this one :)
"I love you too"

          "It's so cold today, isn't it?" You wondered through the garden in a gray cardigan that reached your knees. You wore a white prairie skirt and a dull f/c buttoned shirt, while on your feet laid brown boots. You were a tailor back in Glasgow, creating different types of clothing. Nothing out of the ordinary. However, there was a man that you admired from long ago, a man, who you have seen with three women. These women had something that you believed was to his liking, and you envied that. The whole ordeal was forgotten however after the disappearance of these people. You cried to yourself that night, cried that even with the clothing these women had, you were unsuccessful in earning the man's heart. Your love had dyed your sharp, scissors in a beautiful shade of red, as red as the crimson roses that laid in your former abode.

          Snuggling deeper to your cardigan, you walked back to the kitchen, meeting Martha along the way, who greeted you with a cheerful hello. You nodded and slid past her, walking to the dining room, where no one laid. It was such a cold morning that no one bothered to go out. Martha then asked you from the kitchen door, "Can you call everyone down? No one bothered to come down even after three calls!" You replied softly, "In this cold weather, it's pretty much better to deliever their breakfast in bed." "The cold isn't an excuse to stay in bed at six in the morning, Y/n," Martha retorted. "So is waking up at six in the morning. Matches doesn't start until after lunch, you know?" You whisked your way to the kitchen, looking at the toasts with a focused look. "This needs a few more..." you trailed off as you pramced around the kitchen with a few ingredients.

          You started to make some sunny-sideups, placing a few pinches of salt and pepper. "Hey, will you make some morning tea, coffee, and hot chocolate too?" Martha nodded, silently. On another pan, you placed bacon slices. Lastly, were thin slices of cheese. Before you knew it, you had created a picturesque toast, delicately placed eggs on top of them. Bacon sat beautifully by the sides and cheese under the eggs.

          "Voila," you cheered as you placed the breakfast on the tray. Everyone gets one! How cute. "That's beautiful," Emily waltz in, already in her dress. "Shall I deliever them to the rooms?" You nodded, as you took another tray to bring. "You can do the one's at the left side, I'll do the ones at the right," you instructed to the doctor. "I'll wash the dishes," Martha offered. You thanked her.

          Everyone you've given breakfast had at least given you a hug, and some (Kevin, for example) had given you an offer to stay in bed with them, to which you denied. Finally, you were in the last room, Andrew's room, which was next to yours. You knocked twice, to which he let out a muffled come in. You slowly opened the door. "Sorry to bother whatever you're doing. I brought you breakfast," you smiled charmingly, which made the albino blush red.
"T-thank you. You weren't disturbing, so d-don't worry," you gave another smile that made Andrew's heart beat. "I'll be off to eat," before you could move away, Andrew's hand reached for yours, and he immediately retracted. "A-ah, n-never mind. Go on. I'm sorry," Andrew mumbled with a blush. After a few seconds processing, you asked, "Did you want me to eat breakfast with you?" He looked away and nodded. "I'll get my breakfast downstairs, then we can eat," you said with a gentle tone as you walked oit of his room. A few distances out of earshot. you started to cover your face with the BIGGEST blush you could EVER muster, and squeal quietly. "H-he's so cute," you whisper to yourself. As most of the survivors in the manor found him unsightly, you were the opposite. You found him to be soft, and cute most of the time. Never did you had a grudge against the gravedigger; just love.

           When you came back, he had already given you a little space, right at the chair of his desk, which was barren. You sat yourself comfortably in the chair, and started to eat, yourself. "I-" Andrew started, but blushed. "I wanted to thank you for that night," you pondered to last night's match in eversleeping town. Duo hunters came by, and lucky for you, everyone won by five survivors. "You've rescued me a lot too, so I had to repay at some point," you chuckled. "I love you, that's why," you hear him whisper, and your lips curled to a smile, a restrained one, and you replied with a tilt of the head to his red face. "I-i- said t-that I want to p-protect y-yo- wait that's not right either," you chuckled much to his embarrassment. "I heard you the first time. Don't worry," you scooched over to his place, cupping his face with your hands. Since he was slightly shorter than you, you tilted his face towards yours. "I love you too," you placed a little smooch at his nose. That rendered him immobile and in a state of mindbreak as he dives into his pillows. "Are you okay?" You chuckled. "I'm just... h-happy," he stutters and you chuckled, leaning on him to hold the poor boy close. "I'm happy too," you whispered before your eyelids close.

          You finally got someone that no one has, and it made you feel happy as the green ivy that caged your soul with envy has finally been cut by the gravedigger, Andrew...