Hastur ✨ Y/n The Widower

ngl I've thought about making a Hastur lemon more than once

Also, guess the killer of hunter's husband for this hunter concept that came to my head a few weeks back!
______
"Intrigue"

          The meadowlands have always been a safe place for you. Watching the cattle grow, the sheeps walk, the chickens chirp, and the ducks swim. No matter how beautiful the meadowlands were, it could never be as beautiful as your face, covered with a black veil. You were a widower, as your love had been murdered a few years back. Some say he died by murder, and some remembered the fast shadow of a green hooded figure.
________________________
( ಠ‿ಠ)
I'm definetely not sorry

You remembered waking up with no one by your bedside, staying late and crying yourself to sleep. It was a cycle that never seemed to break, until a harsh decision of dying mingled with your thoughts. Right when you thought that you could pass heartbroken and alone... a blessing had appeared right in your bedstand... but was it a blessing really?

           The morning rises with vigor rays that pass through translucent laced curtains. It, as always, failed to make you look eager for the day in front of you. You walked through the halls of the gloomy manor, that had its charms for sometime before it became a normal sight to see. Your dusty murky yellow dress brushes through the dark red carpets of the manor. You pass by Jack, who brings you a red rose as he greets you a good morning. Such a gentleman, yet as always, your face was unresponsive, as you only bowed politely in front of his towering figure, receiving the rose to place by your pockets. As you paced around the halls, you held your staff, which you used in your shepherd work back in the meadows.

           You pass by the Feaster, Hastur, who stares as you walk by. To him, he found you interesting, and doll-like. He found the veil extremely annoying, that he wondered about your sight, how he couldn't see your face when you pass by. The closest that he had ever seen your face was your S-tiered skin, given to you as a welcoming gift. A pink dress that reached your feet, littered with pretty bows and sheer cloths. Your headdress was bare, allowing survivors and hunters to see half of the beauty. Your face was littered with peach flowers, roses, and daisies at your eyes, only revealing soft pink lips that reminded the god of those of an alluring siren.

           Your voice was also something different to Hastur

           Your voice was also something different to Hastur. It was like you, a mere human, a widower nonetheless, had captured him in a trance of desire and allure, demure sipping through your voice like honey flowing from it's container. Lastly, the way you run around the map, gracefully flowing like a jellyfish in the sea. The way your skills combine with your gentle nature, along with a speck of hatred and forlorn, like a histrionic show that could put everyone at risk with just a single call of your cotton-like friends. Such harmless critters could decrease the speed of all survivors that sees sheeps jumping over windows and fences with just a single call of all the sheeps. Not only that, you were granted special sight in the midst of your skill. A sight of all the survivors for fifteen seconds. Such an odd skill, for sure. Hastur found it simply cute, yet beneficial.

         As you paced and about, you remembered the match that will take place later in the afternoon and started to ready yourself, dusting your black peasant dress and marching on to the matchroom. You decided to go on with your normal attire, which was what you wore now, a dark, and ragged dress with patches that reached your ankles, and an apron. Your face was hidden by the black veil you wore connected to your headdress, a dainty hat.

          After a few moments, the time has come for duo battles, and in this case, you and Hastur had decided to show up. Sitting in your chair, you hear the chatters of the survivors, and eyes that look at you from time to time had caught your attention. Hastur seems to glance a split second before turning his head away. The sounds of glass shattering erupted from the deep ends of your brain as everyone blacks out to their current map. Eversleeping Town appears to view, making you a tad bit tense from knowing everyone's one and only enemy, the tram. It was a double-edged sword, but unfortunately it has sided with the survivors.

          Four had already been blasted off, however, there were only two cipher machines left. Helena and Luca stands unscathed thanks to Patricia and Mike's kiting skills. As for you, you were busy trying to hit Patricia, as Hastur pops up a tentacle near the two decoders. Both of you were in a close range of distance. Sheeps, stitched up and buttoned lay around the map, and without further ado, you started to use your skill to call the sheeps. The cottoned friends jump over fences with grace, that both decoding speed has been decreased significantly.

          You suddenly get stunned in the middle of the rodes, and watched the tram ram to you with speed that lead you flying in somersaults. In the corner of your eye, Patricia was in shock as she was affected with the tram's speed. At the same time, Hastur saw the scene, and received a split second glance of your face. He was more intrigued as that split second where your veil flapped became slow motion to him. He was indeed more attracted in some way. Was it the fact that your eyes were vibrant e/c gems that glowed mysteriously, or the pursed reddened lips, stitched at the sides that gave you a permanent pout. Though, you were a widower, a mere human hunter, Hastur was in awe at how a single human like you could get him at least interested. Now that he has seen your face, he felt relieved, yet somehow, he wanted to treasure that face. So, when he went near, he had unexpectedly felt the urge to cup your face...

and so he tried.

And failed.

          The gates blared before he could touch your covered face, and as both of you had a knack for winning, Hastur and you started to hunt for the rest, and luckily won by hitting both Mike and Patricia.

           After duo hunters, you receive a tentacle that cups your face as Hastur says, "A mere human hunter like you has intrigued me. Yes, indeed."

(imma leave i