Naib ✨ Y/n The Seamstress

im stuck crying from a certain idv book update ;u;
________
"Plushie"

          There were times that childish disputes emerge, and sometimes lead to assault. This was one of them. The prospector versus the mercenary. Oh my, what could they have been talking about?

         "When Naib sleeps, he holds his stuffed toys and never let's go," Norton smirked with snide towards the angered mercenary. You looked at the dispute between the two as Kevin tries to break them off before it could lead to something serious. You, a seamstress, one with a few mischievous sides and sultry elegance visualized a scenario of Naib holding his stuffed toys, and left without hesitation, confusing a few survivors. Luca understood your sudden rush, and grinned with a smirk of mischief himself.

          You worked all afternoon, making use of all the fluffy wools and cloth that littered your room. Your eyes flame with a burning passion to finish whatever you were making. Night came, and you have finished creating a few animals. Six stuffed toys, mostly sheep, sat in a pyramid. You slowly slithered away from your room, moving to the dining room where you looked for a certain mercenary. He was not there. You asked Emily, and she told you that he was in a match. 'Perfect!' You screamed in your head, and thanked her enthusiastically. You walked back to your room, and held the fluffy stuffed toys in your arms, one on your head, two on your shoulders, and three in your arms. The walk to his room was excruciatingly slow, as you balanced everything in your arms. Little did you know Naib was finished with his match, and was on his way to his room.

          You carefully slid to Naib's room, and dropped the plushies in his bed. Norton was actually right! He did have a few stuffed toys in his room. You crept away to his door, when you were met with a hard chest. Ah, you were caught.  "Oh god-" Naib looked behind you to see a few sheeps. They were stuffed toys. "What were you doing?" Naib steps further as you step back, watching as Naib shut the door in front of him. His hood was offx revealing his brown hair tied to a small ponytail at the back. "N-nothing," you lied. "Oh really?" Naib pressed on as he watches you back off until you hit the bedframe. "I-i was dropping off a few gifts," you shielded yourself, feeling a sudden force push you to bed. "Thank you for the sheeps and all, but I see a better gift than all of them," Naib smirks as he hovers over you. The distance lessens as he stops by over your lips, almost locking them in. You closed your eyes in anticipation and fear. "Your hug," he whispers and pulls you to his chest, hand on your waist. "Eh?" You replied unconsciously, trying hard to escape his grasps. "Don't you dare think about running away from my hug, Y/n," He threatens playfully, pulling you closer to his chest. Your hands were folded, palms on his chest as your face blew to a rosy red. You stopped struggling after a few minutes. "Oh good, you're not struggling," Naib smirks as he holds you closer to his chest. A few minutes in and you were getting hungry. You could hear Emily calling your name, and Naib's as well. You struggled to keep it in, Naib watching you squirm slightly in his arms. Suddenly, your stomach rumbled, as Naib wheezed out of laughter. "I haven't eaten alright?" You pouted, making Naib laugh a lot more. "Naib, time for dinner!" Emily calls from the door, making the two of you silent. "Oh, if you're going to keep Y/n in your room, keep her after her dishwashing duty," Emily added before she left. The two of you laughed more before walking out of the room, hand in hand. Safe to say that both of you were now couples, I guess?

          Dinner came by, and you looked at the dishes at the table, mouth watering. "The little baby was really hungry," Naib smirked as he propped one of his arms at your head. You tried to remove his arm, but of course, against a mercenary? It was unsuccessful. You sat at your usual table with the new survivor, Melly, and your friend Helena. The three of you talked, mainly about her skills, her hobbies, and whatnot. Dinner finished and Naib had interrupted your conversations to go back to what he was doing.

          His hands stay at your waist as he looks at you lovingly. Such a stare that was very adorable and handsome was only for you to see. He nears your face and nuzzles to your nose, kissing them it gently. "Ya know, ever since you came to the manor, I've been watching you," you stared at the mercenary skeptically. "No, it wasn't that I was interested with you, but it was because you looked so huggable. As time passed though, you were beginning to look eye-catching, and to be frank, I like you," Mercenary stated. "You're awfully chill," you squinted your eyes. "That's because I'm good at trying not to fanboy when you're around," Naib chuckled. "If that's the case, then you can fanboy whenever you like. I love you too," you smiled. Naib's eyes brightened up, and he cheered. For someone who was seen as hotheaded and stubborn, he looked very chill and giddy. "Let's sleep," Naib snuggled to you more, pulling your head to his chest as the two of you slept happily.