Aesop ▶Y/n◀ Edgar

"Jealousy"

          "Oh, you actually made a new formula for my balls, thank you!" Mike jumps to hug you as he reviews the papers of chemical formulas and whatnot. You were a chemist, who Mike often talks to as both of you were chemical enthusiasts. While he uses colorful balls of pure elements to his matches, you use a small dispenser of what seems to be ammonia that slows down the hunters movements and gives them a bit of a tunnel vision experience. It however also affects survivors by decreasing their speed, but not as much as the hunters.

"Y/nnnnnnn," The voice of the painter drags as he watches you walk back to the room. "Pay attention to meeeee," he drags until you reached your room, which was a gray-walled room filled with testubes, erlenmeyer flasks, scientific apparatuses and the like. A few papers scattered around the floor, and a few gems in glass bottles. A stack of ammonia laid in anither shelf and other metals. "Y/nnnnnn," he hugs your arm like a cat, his chest pressed against your arm. As he does this, he fails to see the glares of a certain embalmer clutching his doll with jealousy.

          "Oh Y/n, how do I get you to notice me?" Aesop plops to the bed, looking at the small doll version of his crush by the bedside. There was nothing Aesop disliked about the female survivor, as he found her quite mysterious and highly intelligent. Her grin was cool, and so was her gaze, and her voice was like cold. cold honey. Not only that, she was quite tall, and stood with authority. Aesop blushed at the thought of the chemist, looming over the lovestruck embalmer.

          With the ongoing love triangle, it lead to some pretty competitive group fights. On Aesop's end, was Naib and Eli, good friends of his who he could count on. Meanwhile, Luca and Tracy loved to mess around on Edgar's side, who Edgar talks to about his crush and fantasies. As for you, you had your own group of friends. Mike, Melly, and Luchino who you could let out a bit of the nerdiness in you. With that, such a rather competitive event has continued on, noticed by some hunters and survivors.

           Morning has come to bless you with sun, and unknowingly, the battle between two artists have commence... quite awkwardly...
"What's all this?" You ask the men who decided to bring you breakfast in bed. Aesop and Edgar looked annoyed at each other, to say the least. "Y/n, I am sure that this breakfast in bed will be delightful, when you pick mine," Edgar smugly said as he represented his delicacy: French toast, bacon, and sunnyside eggs were plattered on a light red plate with grapes by the side. On the other plate, that belonged to Aesop, was sausages, sunnyside ups, a French toast, and bacon, plated aesthetically in a plate. "Ms. Emily helped me with making breakfast. I hope this can make you satisfied," Aesop said anxiously. With the pressure between the two artists, you forced them to sit with you, and eat, provided that they eat the food the other male had to offer as well. Needless to say, both the three of you felt the taste of heaven right at your tastebuds, and two of them hate to admit it.

           Next was matches. Annoyance showed in Edgar's face as he was forced to spectate for the following weeks. As for the embalmer, he was smugly looking at the painter with a secret shit-eating grin on his lips, covered by his mask. Of course, this did not stop Edgar from showering his crush with praises like, "You're a god in this! You can do this, *insert ew baby name*!" By the matchroom, you looked at the painter and flashed a cool grin. That set Aesop at edge, and Edgar's face flushing red.

          It was a mess. Four became three, three became two, and here you are, hiding from the hunter. You were sadly out of ammonia, and only had a football. You closed your eyes and charged, face first to the hunter, and hurriedly rescued Aesop while Wu Chang was stunned. Grasping his hand, the both of you ran away. Having Tide Turner on a dire situation like this has never been so fortunate. "One cipher left, we can make it," you said. Aesop, who had a magician wand nodded. "Now go hide. I'll distract him!" Anxiety and dread stirs up in his stomach, despite hunters and survivors being slightly good friends to each other... slightly.

          In the spectating room, where few residents lounge around, cheering on their favorite survivor or hunter. "Such a knight, my lover~" Edgar  fanboys, eyes in hearts. The perfumer silently scoffed. The painter glared as Vera shot a dead stare. It wasn't that she hated Y/n, but the fact that both parties were doing so many ridiculous things just to get her to notice them. The two began to bicker, arguing.  Melly sat watching her friend's epic kiting be put to use as Mike cheered. Some hunters such as the new sculptor, Galatea; Joseph, and Luchino watched the scene unfold.

          "Decoding process at 67%!" Aesop says as the other survivor began to pallet kite, once she sees a patroller, ready to bite. "For Marie Curie's sake!" You cried out as you continued vaulting. That was until you were bitten, and hit once. The patroller still continued to stop you, until you feel Wu Chang by your back. Fan Wujiu smirked and said, "Game over," as you were incapacitated. Before ge could pick you up, the sound of the horns blared out, as the last cipher was popped. It was detention time, for Fan. You ran quickly away from him, as his eyes glowed red. "Hunter has detention!" You yelled out, slamming a pallet to separate you and him. You see Fan open his umbrella and teleport to the gate, where Aesop was heading to. "Hunter has changed target!" You informed the embalmer, who nodded as he did his best to kite. You, on the other hand, start typing away on the lock of the gate, punching in the buttons while looking back at the scene. As the gates opened, you yell out, "The gate is open!" And reached for Aesop's gloved hand. The painter in the room scowled, as the perfumer smirked, watching the two flee, escaping the map.

          "We're back!" You panted and wheeze. Both of you supported each other as both of you limped. Emma and Melly appears, gasping at the induries. "Oh deary, so many wounds! Let's take you to Emily!" Emma proceeded to carry Aesop off of you, when he croaked out, "W-we can stand." He looked at you, not complaining about the physical contact between the two of you as both of you made your way to the office.

          "Rest for a few days, and you'll be good as new," Emily smiles as she looks down on the two of you. "I'll be informing them not to put you two through matches, okay?" The doctor walks out of the door, closing it gently. After a few minutes, the door opened revealing Edgar, Melly, Mike, Tracy, Eli, and Naib. "You did a whopping 4-minute kite!" Mike cheers as he looks at your record. "12000 points all because of your great kiting skills! I'm so proud!" Mike clutches your hands together, resulting in Aesop and Edgar secretly glaring. Their friends saw the actions and smirked, knowing well that both were jealous, and hinting it to Mike, the acrobat felt a smirk on his lips. His arms extend to meet your shoulders, and he embraced you tightly. "Ah, my little chemist," that nickname alone felt like piercing arrows to the two parties. Tracy let out a 'pfft' at the darkened features of the two. "Rest well. We're watching Tim Burton tonight~ just the two of us," Mike's business was not yet done. He proceeded to kiss your nose, something he would always do. You blushed as usually he would be affectionate alone and not in public.

          "What was that?" You asked in confusion. Looking at the other bed, Aesop... was not there anymore, and so was Edgar. You hear "AAAAAAAA"s from the painter and the embalmer and giggles from the acrobat in the distance. "THE PAINTER HAS DETENTION!" Acrobat screams one more time, playfully. The clinic laughed. "Oh dear, will you being Aesop back in his bed? Emily will get mad," you looked at Eli and Naib, as they nodded and ran after the two. "OH GOD EVEN EMBALMER HAS DETENTION!" You hear the two say after a few minutes. The room erupts in laughter once again.