Norton 💦 Y/n

Requester said nothing about genre and also THIS SONG IS A BOP FKKSVKSKR

Slot 19 : Requested By: eilisbaby
"The Meaning of Love"

          Under the moonlight, you whispered with a teary face, hiccups racking, breathing hard and deep, and desperate, "Please don't let me go."

          The harsh rays of the sun infiltrated your room, bringing light, bright enough for you to awaken. You were in your room, a dull teal room with a few trinkets of personal items, such as stuffed toys and books. You feel his arms around you, tightly secured onto your waist, your back pressed against a hard chest. Peering behind you, you find the peaceful expression plastered onto none other than Norton's face. Frankly, you couldn't remember what happened the other night. If you somehow managed to seduce Norton that night, resulting to your confusion of Norton in your bed, then great! What a time to be alive!

          During your intense look of thought, you were unaware of Norton waking up. "Morning," he smiles. "Morning," you replied, still thinking. "We're you wondering what happened last night?" You looked away and nodded. You were slightly nervous on his next set of words. That was, until you actually heard your shenanigans, or rather the endless rant of a drunkard friend. "You vented everything to me, until you were crying loud," You blushed red, and profusely apologized. "I decided to sleep with you for the night, knowing that you'd probably wake up and run away to the streets, and me being me, I won't let you do that," he said smiling. "S-sorry. I must have been a waste of time," Norton holds your hand, interlocking his larger ones with them. "I like talking to you. You're not a waste of time, but during that night..." you looked at him with a floating question mark over your head. "You confessed to me your desires, and I fulfilled them. I want to know the story behind your want of given affection. Why do you yearn a deep connection?"

    ///  Your head lowers slightly. "Why do you ask?" You asked with a small pinch of... dread. "You don't normally drink, but lately you've been drinking like a drunkard. Every conversation with you always lead to the same topic: your longing and desperate desires to be held, to be loved and cared for. Everything, you asked me of it that night. I need to know, why do you do so?" You were silent for a few minutes.

          "Well... I never told you why I've been drinking a lot, and it's just that... mother died, and father... he was all work, no time." Norton listens to you with a sympathetic look. "I can't complain though, since his work is tough after all. In the end... I guess I just wished to be loved again," you smiled pitifully. "When I woke up next to you, I felt happy," you smiled. "I felt happy being hugged again, felt loved again, even," you chuckled a bit. You hummed for a few seconds, and asked with a blush. "Say... can you hold me again?" Norton could not say no, and he didn't want to. If anything, he wanted to hold you and never let go, but as of now, he couldn't. He did as you asked him to do, snaking his arms by your waist and back, and pulling you to his chest. Your tears spilled out, just like that night....

That night where the two of you shared a kiss, a drunk girl and her bestfriend.

          For the next few weeks, you continued the cycle; eat, play, drink, sleep, repeat. Norton had become your teddy bear, and that was a fact, but he couldn't complain. He loved you too much to ever complain. Kisses were also common, and he loved every single of it... The real question is, would you take a kiss from someone else? The thought plague him, but he desperately pushed it to the back of his mind, and continued to partake in this pretentious game of loving somone, and loving to be loved.

            And that recent night, "I guess it's for the best, however," Norton whispered to a sleeping you, hickeys on your neck and near your chest. "That I don't confess until you've figure it out your emotiond with me," and with that, he turns off the lights and holds you close, whispering a soft, "I love you." To your ears, a sad tone laced onto them.

          'Even if we aren't connected, please don't let me go,' the inner you asks in desperation, to be loved, to be held, and to be cared...