Victor 💦 Y/n, The Therapist

(Please dont kill me ;u;)
Also Victor... Mmm I'll make it so he whispers instead of being mute because I need dialogues rn

Also i might have made you a little... wait that's an understatement. I might have made you heartless, but you're just dandy at acting like a person with feelings and mercy, and that stuff.
________________________________
"What Would Happen if I Broke His Heart"

The manor was often a tad bit horrific, and the games it held were brutal and panicky. While day-by-day, survivors get wacked in the head or slashed, hunters were, day-by-day, getting charged, getting flown to walls, and cursed to go through migraines, every once in a while. Despite each and everybody's day-to-day basis of life, everyone found a few meanings in life. For you, you were getting bored with life.

You were just a therapist that joined the game, seeking adrenaline. Quite the same reason as the lawyer; bored. While everyone knew him as a cold asshole, you were pretty much an angel... or so everybody thought. Your angel side attracted quite a lot of people; including our lovely postman, Victor Grantz. Both of you clicked, and so far, life with Victor was amazing. Your inner self, however, was just as bad as Freddy— you were woman, with no pity, and only coldness in your heart. You've made this facade, especially in your days as a psychiatrist in the ward, where you stringed everyone's heartstrings and overall played with them like little toys. While your kind nature has charmed the male lunatics, you learned how to make your personality fluid, making yourself a likeable survivor in the manor as different personalities are placed in a melting pot.

As you walked to the kitchen, you see Mike Morton, the acrobat, chilling at three in the morning. Just as you walked down, you hear him greet you, just as you greeted back. "I can tell, you haven't slept yet," Mike commented at your slightly sluggish movements. "So can I," you replied nonchalantly as you take a glass and fill it with warm milk. "Come on. Tell meeee," Mike whined as he wrapped an arm around your waist, forbidding you to move away. "Alright, alright, just lessen your grip," you chuckled. "I was thinking of how I'll be doing things all over again- like decoding, running away, opening gates— it all just... cycles." Mike nods at your statement. "True. It all repeats! It may be sickening, but you can't really do anything about it," Mike comments. "But... don't you feel extremely... bored? Day-by-day, we're subjected into being dolls on a puppet show, bound to be chased again and again. And the rest is just tedious, life-draining hours in the manor," You whined, making the male laugh. Mike looks at you with a certain gaze. With a hold of your waist, he whispers onto your ear, "I do feel bored. Straight to the point, why don't we do something fun?" You looked at the acrobat, who purred, burying his head to your neck. "What do you mean?" He retracts and twirls in front of you. "Well if you're feeling bored, why don't we do fun activities, like reading books together... unless you wanted more than that," Mike smirks just as your eyes twinkled.

Victor struggled to sleep. There was an itch in his throat that made him parched. So, his initial task was making his way to the kitchen. As he passes by Mike's door, he hears shuffling. He paid no mind to it, but a reply from a familiar female stopped him in his tracks. Y/n? What could she be doing in Mike's room. He felt a little horrified, if it was what he think he is. He decided to eavesdrop, just in case.
           "You know, if anything, I'm glad I joined this manor," You said with a chuckle. "I learned that we're the same. Both you and I..." She added with a whisper. "We act humane, but we've grown numb, haven't we?" Mike hummed in reply.
The postman could either sigh in relief that they weren't doing what he thought they would do, but a part of him...

A part of him felt jealous.

He wanted to understand you more. He knew your reluctance to let a few emotions slip, only receiving your smiles and reassuring grins. It had dawned on him that you weren't satisfied with your stay in the manor, leading him to believe that he should have bonded with you a lot more. He was jealous of Mike for being able to let you vent out, and both of you resonated. Alas, he walked back to his room, deciding that when he wakes up, he will definitely make sure to spoil you just as much as you've spoiled him.

The sun arrived to greet the survivors a warm good morning for the start of yet another gruesome day. As he woke up, he decided to walk to your room, where he found you huddled up in your blankets, still sleeping. He crept up to your bedside, sneakily sitting on the bed and putting you to his lap, where he can play with your hair. Your hands immediately circled around his waist, and you opened your eyes from the small movement of your position. "A- Victor," You called as you cuddled closer to his stomach. "Good morning," Victor whispered, chuckling as you buried deeper to his stomach. "It's too early," was all you said before wandering back to dreamland. "It's actually eight-thirty in the morning," Victor chuckled.

"Say, Y/n. Can I... spoil you today?" He asked, and you hummed, with no real answer as you were half-asleep. "Is that a yes?" No reply. Victor sighed and thought, 'He'll just have to do it harder.' Before he could relax with your weight on him, a loud knock disrupt him from his thoughts. "Wake up, Y/n! You're always late for breakfast!" Martha's voice exclaimed through the door, muffled. You didn't answer. In fact, you were busy cuddling with your boyfriend, you didn't really care.

It was nine, and you were finally up, dressed in your black trousers, your white lab coat, and a buttoned shirt. You wore your glasses, and held onto a syringe, much like Emily. The only differences was the liquid inside. While Emily heals herself, you boost yourself with decoding buffs, making you a decoder like Helena and Luca. You were part support as well, as both you and Emily have the same knowledge on medicine (You're more big-brained because you were certified, though. Sorry, Emily. Y/n 1: Emily 0) You walk down, hearing Martha's complaints. You wore your facade and plastered an apologetic smile at your mask. "We'll be having a match soon!" Emma clasped her hands together. "Isn't that dandy?" Patricia smirked. "Wanna join?" Emma looks at you with an excited gaze. "Why not," You clasped your hands together as Emma cheered. "Hey, can I join?" Mike perked up, the same excited smile plastered on his face. "A-a," Before Victor can ask, he was beat to it by Martha. Victor pouted as he wouldn't be able to get the chance to protect you.

The four of you set off to the matchroom, where you hear a faint violin playing. 'That solves our question,' You thought. You sat by the head of the table, Mike nearest to you and Emma and Emily by the end of the table. As everyone decided they were ready, the glass cracked and onto the games.

"Hey Vic!" Victor felt Luca's hand wrap around his shoulder. He nodded, trying not to sound at all sad, but Luca was just an observant boy. "Are you sad, you can't watch over Y/n?" Snickered the "prisoner" Victor blushed and walked faster. "Hey, don't worry. I'm sure she'll win the match. She's a great decoder with great strategies, even I myself am amazed," Luca patted his back before moving along to his merry way.

Emma and Martha danced, and twirled as Antonio played a tune. Thank god he was friendly. Mike and Y/n were not near the partying group. In fact, they were somewhere else, around the basement.

"Mike?" You called out as he trapped you within his arms. "Are we really going for it... here? Out of all places?" Mike laughed, as he buried his face on your neck, leaving kisses as your white lab coat slid around the fold of your arms, which were pressed against his chest, not exactly pushing. "You're so adorable!" He twirled you around. "Is this the adrenaline you were looking for? You and me meeting up in the basement, while your significant other is busy worrying whether or not you're bruised," Mike chuckles as he dived to kiss your lips. "You know, I knew you were an oddball like me. I just knew you had to be mine! Then, we can vent out our feelings, hold each other to let out steam, and overall become the comfort both of us needs. Just maybe, we'd warm each other's cold, and soulless heart," Mike whispers.

"The hunter was really friendly!" Emma giggled, as she. twirled around the table, emitting a few laughs, and a tch from the lawyer. "Oh yeah, where were both you and Mike?" Marthadirected her attention to the both of you. "I kept decoding, cuz I didn't know that he was friendly," You were the first to answer. "Same. We kind of just stayed at the different side of the map." Just then, Victor arrived, holding you close while chanting, "You're safe." You chuckled and patted his head. "Yes, I am safe. Antonio was actually friendly, so you needn't worry," your smile lifted his sorrows, and he succumbed to your embrace.

In your head, you muttered, "Mmm... how long will this interaction last? This adrenaline is definitely new to me... Reminds me of the old days." Chuckling darkly in your head, you continued your loving facade to the manor, while you and Mike snickered. What could happen if I broke his heart?