Soft Dominant Y/n - U w U drabbles

I wanted to uwu
___

"Aesop"

           It was the dead of night, and awakened by thirst, you came down to see Aesop reading a book. After seeing the evident eyebags under his eye, you insisted him to come with you to your room, leading to this rare moment of affection. You whispered to him lovingly sweet phrases, brushing back lone strands of silver hair as your other hand comfortably places itself on his fine waist. 'You're doing well,'s and 'I love you's seeped to his ear and to his mind, almost making him shed a tear. His favorite phrase that he heard from you was, 'You're safe and sound,' as it gave him the feeling of security and protection. Aesop sits comfortably in your arms, arms wrapped around your back as he pulls himself closer to your chest. He breathes in your scent, lavender filling his nostrils, making him sigh in bliss. Due to his nature, he wasn't one to mingle with people, but you were persistent into climbing the walls of his heart. You were the only one he could and would open up to, as you were one of the rare people in the mansion who never judged, and had overflowing care for everyone. He loved that about you, but he wanted your affection to fall to him alone. His eyes flutter close as his breathing slows. He was in peace, especially now that he was in your arms, protected from the anxiety of seeing his other peers. Only your touch, your gaze and your voice can make him feel safe and sound.

"Naib"

          The mercenary's head laid down on your lap as your hand work magic on his brown hair, now untied as you gently stroked his brown long hair. You were reading a novel in the garden when you suddenly felt weight on your lap, and found Naib Subedar, someone who you knew admired you. This was not a new situation as he had given you lots of affection in the past days in the manor. You were always there to reciprocate it. His eyes were closed, as he felt safe, contented, and protected on your lap. He had a rare peaceful smile that only you have seen it, and you were the only one who he will ever show it to. His head move to the side, snuggling to your stomach as you hand continued to pet his head, while the other caresses his back, ever so gently. His arms wrapped around your waist as he let out a small chuckle at the hand that tickled him by gently tugging his hair. He was in peace, and free of stress at this moment, he almost felt like crying. His breath slows down and you could hear a soft "I love you," from his lips. "I love you too, my little knight," you whispered back, as you continued to pat his head. It was one of the best sleep he had because the nightmare was casted away by your warmth.

"Eli"

          He leaned back to your chest as you instructed and felt your hands wrap around his stomach. Brooke laid asleep on his lap, snuggled up on the robe. It was night time, and you insisted in sleeping with Eli Clark, someone you shared lots of cuddly moments. You kissed the top of his head and snuggled to his neck, breathing in his natural scent. He sighs in content as you kissed his ear down to his neck. "You're so warm," you whispered, moving to the other ear where you proceeded to kiss down to his neck as well. He let out a soft giggle as your breath and lips tickled his skin. You whispered praises, and showered compliments at the seer that he was sure he was already in heaven. He was even more in love when you whispered sweet murmurs of 'I love you's and 'You're my baby's. Though this was a normal occurrence, he loved every moment where you cuddle him close, and keep him safe, and he was in joy that he had experienced your overflowing love and affection. He soon closed his eyes, letting him fall to your arms as you continued your services.

"Victor"

          "For you," you whispered, as you handed him a normal-sized envelope, and walked to his bed, sitting on the soft cushions. Victor observed the letter. It was in a cream envelope with a dull pink wax seal with flowers. A small flower was also in the stamp, pinned by the wax seal. Speaking of flowers, it also smelled like one, honeysuckle, to be precise. It was also the flower pinned by the wax seal. He was ecstatic at the reality that was him receiving a letter from you. Gently opening the envelope as to not destroy it, it contained a four-stanza poem that showered him with compliments, praises, and love, each line making him flustered and happy. By the time he finished reading, he had walked up to you, and enveloped you in a warm hug, pushing you to the bed to cuddle. His head was on your chest, arms at your lower back, as your hand gently patted his head, the other holding onto his back. You laid him to the cushion of the bed as your legs tangled with his. He let out a hum of bliss he snuggled his head to your chest, falling to you much more when you kissed his forehead as you played with his blonde hair, your other hand laying at his lower back. You gave him an eskimo kiss before he slept with the nost genuine smile of content he could muster with his stitched lips.

"Lucky"

          After five hours of matches, from nine in the morning to two in the noon, he laid in bed in one of your  oversized hoodies, breathing in your hyacinth scent. What made him more embarrassed was the fact that you were behind him, hands encasing him in a hug as you spooned him. You had caught him in your hoodie when you opened his door, leading to his situation. "You must be tired," you whispered as you caressed his cheek. "I know what to do. Let me spoon you," you gave a bright smile to the bright red lucky, leading to this situation that Lucky secretly liked. Small whispers of 'Good job,' and 'You did great' fell to his one ear as you delicately kissed him by the neck. Lucky covered his face with his arms, making you softly chuckle at the sight. Your hand sneakily went passed his arms to hold his chin as you softly peck his lips and repeated a few more times. "Let's nap," you whispered, pulling Lucky more to you as you pecked his head. "Y-y/n," Lucky stuttered, his voice soft. You gave a hum of acknowledgement by his ear, making him blush once again. "I love you," he mumbled, though it was understandable. You lightly blushed and snuggled to the back of his head. "I love you too, my little lucky darling," you lovingly replied caressing his belly. "That tickles," Lucky softly chuckled before falling asleep under your protection.

"William"

          As you read a novel from the library, you felt large arms wrap around your neck and stomach, pushing you to a big chest. You knew who was behind you, as his head snuggled to your neck, breathing in the rosy scent. Your hand immediately plays with his black hair as you continued to read the next paragraphs. You felt a kiss on your neck and a small gust of air from your ear. "You're so cute," you chuckled, placing back your bookmark, closing your book and kissing his forehead. You continued to ruffle his hair as your other hand stays in his broad shoulders. You were kneeling as he was sitting, your figure in between his legs as you showered him with feathery touches and small pecks. "I love you so much," William murmured as he snuggles close to your chest, hearing your heartbeat. "I love you too," you whispered as you caressed his cheeks and whispered small praises and compliments that further brought the boy in front of you on his knees.