Eli 💀 Y/n

Another ASMR XD and soft yandere :)
Kinda reminds me of a friend of mine www
_
"Monopoly" --->No, not the game

          "Ahhh, my legs are killing me," you whined as you left the dining room, full from the wonderful dinner by Kurt. Suddenly, you felt someone scooping you to their arms and squealed. Looking above, you see a hooded person with a familiar owl. "E-eli?" You choked from your saliva as he sped off with you to his room. He sat himself on his bed, and you in front of him, back facing him. "Why?-" You peered to look at him, but he just held you close to his chest. You blushed at his sudden affectionate state. "Shhh," he whispered.

          You feel the touch of his bare hands pat your head, his head by the nook of your neck, taking whiffs of your berry scent. His other arm laid securing you to his body, your back leaning to his chest. Brooke was asleep she had done a lot of protecting (you were very thankful) however his owner laid smiling at the rare moments of holding his Y/n to his body. He had no blindfold on, and peered at the cuddly girl before him, his blue eyes illuminated by the moon that was their only light source.

          "Come closer," you hear Eli whisper, and you obliged, scooting closer to his body. He smirked at your actions, pulling you closer to his body. "Closer," he whispered, and you scooted as close as you could. "There, all warm?" You nodded. 

"You know, times like this are always one of my favorites," you hear him speak, tightening his grip on you. "They make me the happiest," he added. "You like me hugging you like this too, right?" You blushed and nodded, making him smirk. "That's good, good girl," he mused, patting your hair once again, making you relaxed. "Oh yeah, about that last match," you sweatdropped as you recalled Naib saving you countless times instead of Eli, and Aesop rebirthing you in his coffin in the cabin. "I'm sorry I couldn't rescue you, and had to leave you with two males," Eli kissed your neck gently. "but none of that matters because your mine, right?" He bit your ear, making you flinch with a flustered face. "You're so cute," he cuddled you more to his chest. 

          "Without me, you couldn't do anything right?" He patted your head. "Don't worry, I'd feel the same. Without you, I wouldn't do anything," he smiled. "I want you to rely on me alone... Don't rely on anyone else but me," he peppers kisses on your neck. "So, just stay with me. I'll never let you go," he smirks darkly as he held you. For now, this position may suffice the love deep within Eli...