Naib ✨ Y/n

Infected Naib, lets go ~
"Kind"

          You walked on the asphalt of London, a blue cloak concealing your identity. Your black boots clicked as you walked, heading to a building where the count does his nightly auctions, be it jewelry, or things that date back to ancient times, or belongings of people that he stole. Oh well~

           You made your way to the secret passage of his manor to enter the auction, and boy, there were a lot of people. You gripped the locket that hanged on your chest, invisible to people, and smiled as the auction begins.

           "For this one, we have a very special auction. A street rat, very feisty, yet I believe he can be treated like a pet, or your slave. Starting bet is at 30'000 pounds!" The auctioneer exclaims as he reveals the cage to be a male, eyes covered by the wolf head that is red and black. Everyone was betting hard on it, and you were too. "60!" You yelled, and quite fortunate was your amulet, as you had won the male.

          You released the ropes that bind his hands, and instead held on to one of his hand as you walked out, walking under alleyways, and whatnot. There was a place where the sun never hits, where shadows make this part of the wall a deep black. "This is a secret path," you whispered, and ushered him to enter the black path. Reluctantly, he obliged.

           You were met with a beautiful man in otherworldly clothing, and bowed. "Joseph," you greeted as you took of the hood. The slave who was with you hid behind your form, which was taller than him. He awed at the h/c of your hair and the e/c of your eyes. They looked vibrant, yet soft; bright, yet gentle. You looked like the sun, when its rays dappled on the trees and the birds. The man before his newfound master was like the night that greeted him hello when the sun couldn't keep him company. His blue eyes we're like the beautiful blue moon, that had urged him to howl like a wolf, and his black hair was the night that engulfed the world into darkness. "Master," the man, Joseph, bowed like a butler would, and brought you to a path of stargazers and what not. Your walk was like a longueur, like a dull passage on a book, and the man floats to meet with your pace. 'How did he not see this part of town?' The slave asked. He thought he had searched the deepest parts of London, but never did he manage to see the passage in the shadows. They stopped to a door of dark blue, littered with glowing blue marks of flowers. Once it was opened, he was met with the scent of sandalwood. It was a normal manor.

          You removed your cloak, revealing a stale blue high-neck gown with long sleeves, and floral embroidery by the waist. The man with the horns disappears, leaving you and the slave to converse. "Come here," you gently smiled as you ushered the male closer to you, leading him to a marble bathroom. "I have no intentions of using you for slavery, however, I would like to give you a shelter and food," you gently grinned. "What is your name?" The slave was silent for a few seconds, before he replied, "Naib... Subedar." "Naib Subedar," you repeated his name, feeling the name roll off your tongue. "Well then. I am Y/n L/n. Please do call me Y/n," you introduced yourself. "I am the lady of this manor, which location was kept hidden from the British maps. All for the sake of everyone's protection," you said. Joseph then appears, appearing much more human than what Naib has seen before. "If it is alright, will you help Naib, here, bathe?" You looked back at Naib, "I've noticed a little bit of wounds. It's not nice to leave them out for too long or else it will get infected," you smiled. He nods and starts to strip his clothes with the help of Joseph as you exit. "T-thank you," you hear him whisper as you closed the door, and smiled as you walked around the manor, greeted by one of the residents of your manor, Margaretha.

            "A new housemate?" She asks as she walks with you to the kitchen, where Jose cooks. "Yes, yes. Apparently the count has caught yet again another being to use for money," you informed. "The count has indeed become such a hindrance," Margaretha hissed. "Indeed, but we shall not dirty our hands with his blood, or else the secret of this manor will be out," you grinned. "After all, father's dying wish was for me to continue rescuing the people of tainted hands," you trailed off as you remembered your father. Such a kind man indeed.

          Dinner was served, and you had introduced everyone the new addition to residency, Naib Subedar. From what he had told about himself, he lived in the wild for more than eight years, and has lost memories. There were many chatters, as some find it relatable. He also had a big appetite, and ate with his hands (you'll be teaching him soon how to use utensils, however, you guarantee that he can eat with his hands if he feels comfort). Once dinner was done and everyone has come to their rooms, you felt his hands on your shoulders, hoping to get your attention. "Yes?" You peered as he breathed and whispered, "Thank you." Once again, you smiled, and patted his wolf headdress. "In Y/n's roon... me stay," he strugged to speak, however you understood, and nodded. Entering your room, he was filled with the scent of chamomile in the air. You closed the door, walking to your bathroom (promising him that you'll just change clothes for the night), and walking out in a long comfortable nightgown. Once you sat on your bed, he dashed to lay his head on your lap, making you laugh. "The pillow is here. You can lay your head here," You chuckled, but he replied, "Warm." You patted his head and watched him sigh pleasurably at your actions and slept. You then leaned onto your pillow, continuing your headpats, until you were asleep as well.

Your kindness had trapped the wolf onto a deep sleep.