Victor 💀 Y/n, The Candle Maker

Y A N D E R E is the reader!

          While you were often seen as a solemn, and reserved candle maker, you were much more, according to Victor Grantz, the postman, who has seen more than one side of you. You were very reliable, much more reliable than anybody else. You were also soft and warm to touch, like a teddy bear. You were generous, always leaving him a candle on his bedside. It always smelt of chamomile. which made him sleepy during the night. He was happy to have someone like you to ease his worries as he was timid to others. Even his dog, named Wick, loved you.

          Meanwhile, it was the late of night, and you continued to make candles. Your e/c eyes were reflected by the single candle that was lit up. You whispered to yourself, "Love without sacrifice is theft," and you have repeated it like a mantra as your mind trailed to the postman. He was... like a puppy, a pet that you have to attend to, not that you mind. Your lips were pursed to a small smile as you have finished your creation, a rose candle made with your love.

          "Where is that Mafioso?" Kreacher asked. The Mafioso was an old player, who was even worse than Kreacher and Freddy. He was ruthless, and rude. Seeing him away made Y/n relieved. Eli stayed quiet, and you were mentally nervous that he knows, however you knew that all the curtains were closed. You continued to eat your pancakes, mind floating in the air, as Victor made his way to you. "The Mafioso disappeared. Do you think something happened to him?" You looked to the timid postman's note on the paper. "I find that man none of my business, and seeing him away from you makes me relieved," you answered, taking of his hat, and petting his blond hair. He leaned onto your hand, making you smile.

          Your e/c eyes went to Joseph's red ones as he was in his dracula skin. "Fancy seeing you here," you said, bowing. Though it was a match, and a 2v8 one, you had contact with Joseph Desaulnier, and both of you had a very small deal. Jack ruthlessly chaired the others, however he had left Victor to decode as Joseph instructed him to, which was odd. "The blood was abundant, but it was intoxicating, like wine," Joseph only stated, kissing your hand, and brushing his fangs around the supple skin. "He has probably drunk a lot. I must apologize for the quality of your supper," you said, hand holding his like iron. Once you retracted you started to run around to engage the kiting. "I wonder at times like this if you are actually the hunter," Joseph laughed as you contained him. "I shall give you yet again, another supper this evening," you smiled as the blaring sound of the gates, ready for exiting resonated through Eversleeping Town. "How selfish can you be, mademoiselle," Joseph said as everyone but Victor has escaped. "Love without sacrifice is theft. 'Tis simply love, and sacrificing the meaningless life of those who object," you whispered before using your ability to teleport to the cipher nearest to the gate. You have become fire, and transported as fire to the said cipher. "Let's go,"you took Victor's hand and went through the gate.

          "Joseph, are you o-!" Michiko gasped as she finds a body at the corner of the room. It was the Mafioso's. "You found it," Michiko heard from behind. "Whatever you see. Don't tell anyone," Joseph darkly threatened the female hunter, who backed away. "I am just simply being fed," Joseph said before slamming the door onto her face. "Ever since he got that skin, he isn't himself," the geisha muttered. "He isn't even changing from his skin. I fear for what is happening," Michiko mumbled before walking away. On the other hand, there was a chained box in Y/n's secret compartment that revealed Joseph's other skincards. The box, however was labeled, "Personal Items" to avoid suspicion once someone finds it.

          You continued to hum while creating candles in the dead of night, the thief's unconscious body hidden in the dark. In the last match of the night, Joseph had purposely kited Kreacher and once he was sent to the rocket chair, he was met with a worried-looking Y/n and a smirking Mr. Riley. It was apparently not the case as he had lost consciousness once he had seen Y/n's worried face. "Good evening, Y/n," Joseph smirked as he sat on her bed. "Good evening to you too, Joseph," you muttered, creating petal-like wax. His arms ran around Y/n as she worked, his teeth was nearing her neck when Y/n whispered, "Your dinner is over there." An empty syringe of what was once Kreacher's blood was also spotted laying around the room. "Farewell then, m'lady," Joseph escaped through his sword portal and left the candle maker with her own business.

          "Kreacher disappeared," Mr. Riley first noticed. 'Isn't it a dream turned to reality?' You thought as your eyes went to Mr. Riley. Victor was with you, eating a full English breakfast. He was shivering, and you noticed. "Victor, are you alright?" You asked sweetly, holding his hand. "W-what if I disapear too, Y/n. I-I'm scared," Victor hugged the girl. "I'm here to protect you, so don't worry. You can rely on me," you whispered, and gave a chaste kiss on his forehead.

          'Love without sacrifice is theft
          Love without sacrifice is theft
          Love without sacrifice is theft' was written in Y/n's diary. The detective pieced the information and gasped. The disappearance of the survivors in the manor was an outcome of her doings.

          Freddy Riley disappeared. Victor was shaking like a leaf, as Martha dictated everyone to calm down. You held Victor in your arms, humming a soft song while brushing his hair. He continued to cling to you, as you were sweet talking him, intoxicating him of slumber. "Y/n, I need to talk to you," the voice of the seer had you looking back at him, mentally afraid though you were calm and collected. He was in his recluse costume, one of your personal favorites.

          Both of you were in your room, which was tidy. The bloody mess of last night was cleaned with hydrogen peroxide. There were also wax on floor and on the table, but there were plenty of candles as you were a candle maker. "What is it that you want to talk about?" You pieced different strings of excuses in your head. "Were you the first one who saw Kreacher after the match," you nodded. "When he went unconscious, I asked Mr. Riley to help me to the doctor's office. Then I heard that Mr. Pierson disappeared. I thought it was Mr. Riley who did it. I'm so confused, so scared," you said, with a look of fear. "Seeing Victor scared made me scared for what will happen," you whispered with a trembling tone. "I'm here. We're all here, and we will make sure that none of us gets hurt, including your precious Victor," you blushed, and wiped a tear. "I shall take my leave, for my interrogation has been done," Eli said, and walked out of the door.

          "A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction," The detective commented as he skimmed through the diary.

          Soon, you hear Victor call your name as you made your candles. "Yes?" You sweetly asked. Victor's hands went around your neck and he snuggled to you, purring. "What's all this?" You laughed. His dog was also beside you, cuddling. "I'm scared, and I feel safe with you... Uhm.. How should I say this.."  The note says. You hear a whisper on your ears, "I love you."

          From another side of the mansion, Joseph was finally back at his normal skin. You whispered to his ear, "I've gotten my goal," and exited the hunter's side using a single rose candle that reeked of a certain metallic smell mixed with roses and bamboo.

__
ngl this one was supposed to be longer but I gave up