Paganini 🎵 Y/n, The Pianist

"New"
          The olden scent of library whiffed at your nose, which calmed your tense shoulders. Joseph was with you, reading a book, while Jack was drinking tea in the library. You sat in the vanity chair near the grand piano. Your hands glided across the keys, before playing a piece you taught yourself, "Merry Go Round Life" by Joe Hisaishi. "Isn't that that song from the movie you've been watching with Aesop?" Joseph asked.

          You were friends with Aesop from the other wing, and you would secretly move to the survivor's wing with the help of Joseph (Aesop holds one of Joseph's cameras).

          You gave a hum of acknowledgement to the photographer who read as he listened to your playing. Jack hummed the music with his deep vocals.

          Meanwhile, as you played, you have caught the attention of a new hunter. "Merry go Round Life by Joe Hisaishi?" The new violinist, Paganini inquired. "Yes. I gave her a few movies from my origins and it seems she loved the piece," Michiko replied to his inquiry. "Interesting. Who is this person who have captured my attention?" He had his hand on his chin. "That is the pianist, Y/n," Michiko replied as she sipped her tea. "She can make all the pianos sing in tune with her, and even more, survivors can get attracted to the music, making it hard for them to control their movements," Michiko replied, hiding her face with her fan as the hunter looked back at her. "Once more, she can incapacitate a survivor using her piano trap, but she uses it on rare occasions," Michiko added. "I want to play with her," Paganini said(Nyao: wow. It sounded so weird to write that cuz I'm thinking of the actjal Paganini). "Then go on," Michiko smiled, watching the violinist walk away.

          As you played, you hear the sound of a violin.  You looked at the direction of the sound and your eyes sparkled. It was that new hunter. You continued to play the piece that made your heart flutter. Jack was more immersed in the music, as Joseph stopped reading to listen. The music clashed perfectly, and you were much more relaxed as you played. You hear the bass began to play in sync. Joseph had walked his way to the bass, and played along. Michiko entered the library, and so did Mary. Robbie, and Yima ran in, and gasped in awe. Violetta, and Wu Chang too entered the library. Everyone, who were not in a match had entered (Hastur, Bane, and Joker are in a match). Everyone watched your performance, eyes sparkling as the music filled the library. Leo wiped a tear, Michiko danced, and Mary had her lips smiling, her hands clasped together. When the song ended, everyone clapped in sync. The three of you bowed and exited the platform.

          "You're the new hunter?" You held a hand out to the violinist. He shook your hand with his ebony hair, and bowed. "Yes. I'm Paganini, The violinist" he introduced. "I am Y/n, the pianist. I must say, I have been a fan of your pieces," you complimented, sipping the tea that Jack had given you after the performance. "Oooh, like what piece?" You replied, "La Campanella has been a piece I've been practicing, but your Caprice 24 is something I love listening to." "I am glad, that you have taken a liking to my pieces," Paganini replied.

          "Seeing the both of them conversing. Don't you think they'd be a thing?" Mary whispered. "Now that you mentioned it, I believe they'd be a thing after a month or so," Michiko replied, whispering. "Wanna bet?" Mary smirked. "Deal," Michiko replied, shaking hands with the bloody queen.

          Timeskip to a few weeks, and you've grown a liking to the new hunter. He was still spectating matches, as he likes. "Hey, Paganini, don't you wanna spectate the pianist's match? She's quite agile today," Mary said with a smile. "Of course, of course," he went to a room where Jack, Joseph, and Michiko watched the screen. Mary soon followed after, closing the door. They were seeing through the crow's eyes. In the Lakeside village, Y/n had at least chaired two at this point. The pianos were singing out Chopin's Minute Waltz. Paganini realized that you wore something different. Instead, you wore a black version of your usual attire.

          The perfumer's legs were walking to the piano when she was hit by a red velvet cloth. It had her half down, until you ran after her. The mercenary had rescued one of them, however the other one, who was Murro, had been blasted off. The perfumer immediately vaulted, not before spraying, and having knowledge of her skills, you did not run after her. As she went back to where she was before, you had immediately incapacitated the perfumer.

          "Y/n's quite knowledgeable on some of the survivor's skills," Joseph mused. "She's one of the people hard to deal with for survivors after all, but I guess her being here is payback for the struggles of walking straight to a rocket chair," Mary replied, remembering a time where her movements shifted quite a lot. "What's worse is when she sacrifices a piano to incapacitate. She used that rarely, but when she does, it looks painful," Jack added. "Imagine a piano from above, survivors rarely get away with not activating the trap, but when they do, it's because their calibrations are too early or too late," Paganini nodded at the newfound information.  "When someone does fall to her trap, she gets this decreased speed from sacrificing a piano. It's an external trait called "Guilt"," Joseph informed the violinist. "I see," Paganini replied.

          You looked for the speedy mercenary, Naib, and found him near. You started to chase the man, avoiding getting stunned, and using your cloth to attack him. The cloth was rather long as you were better with a long-range. He was half-down when you looked at the cipher. There were two left. It made you relieved. The mercenary dashed his way away from you, while you decided to teleport to a cipher, watching as Helena, The Mind's Eye, runs away. You used your cloth to strike at her as she vaulted, and she was immediately terror shocked. You tied her to a balloon by the waist, tightening it and immediately finding a rocket chair nearby. You chaired her, and waited for the mercenary to come rescue her. There was a piano nearby, and you decided to spawn a trap. You tied the piano to a rope and lifted it off with little to no strength. It took rather a long time however, but you had finished it nonetheless.

          "Despite her being quite small, she's very strong to be able to execute that plan of hers," Jack replied. "Oh, Naib is decoding. He should've rescued that girl while Y/n was making her trap." Immediately, Y/n's trap was finished, but the sirens blared, signifying all five ciphers completed. Immediately, Y/n's plan came to action. Naib started to come forward to help Helena, as she still had 20 seconds before blast off. You tried to hit him, but he had dashed away. You took your sweet time, curling the cloth back to your hands as he rescued. He ran to the trap as you ran to Helena, incapacitating her once again. You placed her in the rocket chair and watched her blast off. Meanwhile, you walked over to the incapacitated Naib. "I'm not usually like this, but someone new is watching, so I hope you understand," you smiled as you tied him to a balloon. You were slower than usual due to your guilt trait, but you had found a rocket chair nearby. You tied him swiftly, yet gently to the chair, and watched him spun around before flying away.

          "Y/n, you were flawless!" Paganini exclaimed, hugging the pianist with his hair. You hugged him back, blushing at his words. "Why thank you," you replied. "I can tell you were showing off," Joseph whispered, making you look away. "He'll be playing matches soon, and I want to... I don't know," Joseph smirked. "It's because you like him, don't you?" You blushed and look away. "M-maybe," you whispered, looking at the violinist and giving a warm smile.

-|-

Welp. Not really a good one shot www
I heard his name is Paganini (Antonio) sooooo there ya go