Aesop, Eli, Naib ✨ Y/n

"Drunk"

          "Ah my head hurts," was the first thing you said in the morning, however you realized that you were restrained by pairs of arms. Your mind begins to panic as you were not the only one in bed. You could barely remember everything that had happened last night, all you knew was that everyone decided to have a drinking party. You were nervous, as you were wearing a short nightdress, a different outfit from when you drank.

          A pair of arms were wrapped around your waist along with a head that snuggled to your stomach, their legs tangled to your right.
          Another head snuggled to your chest, legs tangled to your left as a hand laid near their face.
         All the while you were laying down on a chest, arms wrapped around your neck. Not only that, you had taken a minute to realize who these people are, and blushed red. These three were often people who you open up too, and these people were people who saved you countless times during the matches.

          Naib only sported a black shirt and pants, his brown hair untied. He was by your right. Then, on your left was Aesop in white buttoned longsleeves. His gray jacket was gone, and so was his mask. His buttoned shirt was unbuttoned at the first three buttons, revealing his toned collar. Meanwhile, Eli was behind you, gloves off, wearing black pants and a white undershirt. He was showing more skin than his usual look, which made you blush, especially as he had no blindfold.

          "My, my, what a lovely sight," Emily appeared, opening the door as she held a tray of souffle on her hand. "Mmm..." you hummed, still unable to move. "I wonder how are you going to eat with all of these boys caging you like this," Emily giggled. "I honestly don't know anything that happened last night, but if you know, will you enlighten me?" You whispered. Emily only chuckled, and replied, "If you want to know, ask the three of them," and left.

          As you contemplate on waking them up, you flinched at the feeling of deep breaths on your ear. "Good morning," Eli whispered, making you blush red. "What happened?" Was your first question, however a deep chuckle only went on after that. "Well, you kissed nearly everyone in the manor, and then you pulled the three of us to the room," you were getting paler. "Did we??" You made hand motions, as Eli smirked more. You had so many questions. "I can't recall," Eli replied after a short while, making you whine. The guy on your right shuffled closer to you, opening his eyes. "Mmm," Naib snuggled closer to your stomach, "Last night was so good." You were paling once again. "W-what exactly did we do last night?" You nervously asked, twiddling your fingers. As you asked, Aesop began to wake up. "Do you want me to re-enact that moment?" Naib crawls to you with a smirk. "N-no! Uhhhh, please just tell me," you replied, desperate for answers. "Well, you made out with all three of us!"

          "H-ha?!" Aesop scooted closer to you, glaring at Naib and said, "Don't listen to him. He was passed out on the couch after sixteen shots (eyyy), trying to amaze you, and you were passed out on Eli's lap after five," you heaved a sigh of relief. "Aesop, you're no fun," Naib pouted. "She looked like she was about to faint. Plus," Aesop stated, "I was the only one sober in this manor," Aesop added. "If you're asking, yes you kissed nearly everyone after three shots, then decided to stay with me and called me daddy," you blushed red at Eli's remark. "Naib probably wanted to do something more. Don't mind him," Eli said, patting your hair. "Well, now that that's said, I guess I can now eat in peace," you sat up to get the souffle on your plate. "Emily also gave you souffle on your plate, you can eat with me if you like," you said, drinking a glass of water and a pill for hangovers, before eating your souffle. The three followed suite with your actions, seating up to eat.

          Meanwhile, in the hunters manor, Wu Chang, Joseph and Jack were beat red at the face for your kissing spree. Hastur was laid somewhere from a certain situation. "They're still thinking about it," Michiko stated. "It's funny to see them like this, don't you think?" Mary mused. "Jack was getting into it, but Naib took her away before it could escalate," Mary added, chuckling. "Then the seer and embalmer were pulling (career) away before she could do something other than kissing," the two chuckled.

          "It's like she had three angels on her side, both in matches and when drunk."