Jack ✨ Y/n, The Author

"No Longer Human"

          You gulped, looking at the S-tier costume in front of you. "No Longer Human, Dazai Osamu's book, that talks about the life of a character named Ōba..." you remembered vividly the book that you've read a hundred times. You decided to wear it, hoping that your personality doesn't change, like most S and A-tier costumes.

          You walked in a cream trench coat with a light blue dress shirt and a dark brown vest. You also had a black skirt. You also have bandages on your arms, and neck, that came with the costume. Your book was changed to a familiar book which you knew to be "Crime and Punishment". You hair, which was now brown with some white hairs, tied to a half-ponytail with a black bow. You looked at yourself, and noticed that your right eye was constantly shedding tears.

          "Match is ready!" You hear Martha exclaim. You come out, and watched as the people come to comfort you.
"Hey, you're crying," Naib worriedly said, rushing to hug you.
"Do you want to change with someone? Eli doesn't have matches today. Should I tell him to give his owl to you for a while to hold?" Martha asks.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Helena asked.
The other such as Kreacher and William looked at you with worried eyes, while Aesop had given you a hanky to cry on, surprisingly. Freddy didn't care, however

          "It comes with the costume I'm wearing... sorry," you replied. You were much more solemn in that costume, and it was slightly worrying, however you remained smiling. In the hunter's chair, Jack wasn't convinced, and he decided to be friendly for you. "I'll handle Y/n," Jack told Mary, who smirked. "Worried, aren't you?" Mary let out a giggle when Jack looked away. "Don't worry. I'll handle them. Go get your wittle baby author," Mary laughed, when the match started. "If you want, I can chair Freddy first for you, since I know you want to," Mary laughed, watching her fellow duo look away.

          Everyone was at Eversleeping Town, a large map, with an operating train, that seems to dislike both survivors and hunters. To start, you ran to decode the nearest cipher, pressing on the buttons, and turning the gears. You see the outline of Mary in the map, making you worried, that her mirror would hit you.
You hummed, looking behind you, to see no one, but a walking red light towards y-

          The invisible hunter was hit by the train, causing him to get stunned. The cipher was almost done, but you let it be. Jack was fallen on the floor, getting up slowly. You continued to decode, much more anxiously, looking at Jack, who had managed to get up, and walk to you. You noticed roses trailing behind him, and instantly blushed. You started to kite, as he was nearing you, despite being a decoder, and the fact that no one was near you had instantly made you nervous. Seeing a pallet, you immediately ran and stunned the hunter, mouthing a quick "sorry," to him, as you ran to a tornado, and transported to a different place. You moved to another cipher with Helena, and you started decode. The hunter suddenly appeared, and went to you first, however you had juked him, and transported to another place, near the buildings. "Wait!" You hear a shout, but you were too anxious, and scared to look, so you had ran to a tornado, once again. You were back to the place where you once were decoding. Two ciphers were left to complete, and only Freddy was down. You continued to decode, when..

           "Stop running!" Jack shouted, however, you heard him, and ran to the trails when you were hit by the train. A terror shock.

          "I told you to stop," Jack said as he carried you, bridal style, may I add. "Are you going to chair me?" You fearfully said. "I'm not, now tell me why are you crying?" Jack asked. "It's the skin, alright!" Your voice cracked. "Are you sure?" You nodded, tears never leaving your eye. "Yeah... This is a Dazai Osamu skin, and it really comes with the skin!" You said with hiccups. Jack sighed, and walked to a building to cuddle you up. "What are you doing??" You asked, confused. "I don't believe that it's from the skin, so I shall cuddle you until the gate is opened," Jack said, holding you close to his chest, hands around your stomach, and his chin on your head. You were blushing badly, but you decided to give up and enjoy the free hug.

          A "The author is containing the hunter for 180 seconds" was announced, and Mary giggled. "She's a decoder! Naib, save her!" Kreacher exclaimed, but Mary wasn't letting them. Freddy had already blasted off, and so did Helena. "I'm not letting anyone save her," Mary said, until she was shot by a flaregun, by Naib, and he immediatly zoomed to where Y/n was. 

          "Y/n, I'll save yo-" Naib stopped in his tracks, seeing Y/n asleep with the hunter, cuddled up, even if her right eye continued to glimmer in tears. Your face was pressed to Jack's chest, and your arms were around Jack's neck. You looked like a koala. Jack saw him, and let out a hushed voice, "It really is the skin." Before petting your soft h/c hair. Mary immediately caught on to him, and gushed. "How cute. I think I'll let everyone go, just this once," Mary whispered, and let Naib leave. 'Let everyone go, but you've chaired at least half of us,' Naib grumpily thought.

          "So, how's Y/n," Aesop asked as he typed in the password. "She's fine, she's fine. Jack thought she really was crying, and decided to hold her," Naib said, hands on his face. "Everyone wants to keep her close to them, don't you think? She has that kind of charm after all," Aesop agreed.