Soft Dominant Characters ✨ U w U d r a b b l e s

"Luca"

          "Come oooon. I'll hold you!" Luca waved his hands around the petite survivor, Y/n, the sheperd, who carried Pippi and Bubbu, her lamb during the matches.  "I'm making Sheperd's Pie. Let's hug later, alright?" Luca pouted and retaliated, "Noooo I wanna hold you now," Luca wrapped his arms around your stomach as he pulls you away from your kitchen. "Nooooooo," you wailed as you were separated from the kitchen, amusing a certain doctor. Luca dragged you to your room, painted with cream walls, and lush red carpets. He sat on your bed, making space for your figure to hold. Once you were seated, he whispered a soft, and adorable 'gyuuuuu...' as he gently squeezed you. You no longer struggled, if anything, your hands laid gently on Luca's larger ones as your head fell to the crook of his neck, your back pressed against his chest. Pippi 'baa'ed and so did Bubbu as they jump to your bed, snuggling with their owner. "I love you so much, my adorable sheep," Luca pressed his lips on your head before pulling you down to lay with him.

"Jack"

          "C'mere," Jack instructed the huntress by his side, a painter named Y/n, who had the ability to bring to life mannequins and picture frames that spring to life. Though you were a hunter with a very long brush, you were just as small as the survivors, making you the perfect person to tease by a certain someone. "My little bunny," Jack cooed as he held you on his lap, as his gooey arm (we're using this skin to avoid his baby from getting wounded) caressing your chubby cheeks. Jack would tease you most of the time, but both of you were painting buddies. Despite his teasing, he is always mindful of his words, nd he'd make it up with a simple invite to playing Black Jack and Duo Hunters. Back to the situation at hand, Jack had successfully had you in his grasp, your hands wrapped around his midback as your face snuggled to his chest. Despite being a hunter, he had intact emotions, and right now, he felt the feeling of having a small kitten cling to him. Jack almost felt like tearing up, having the most precious thing in his life snuggled on his chest.

"Wu Chang"

-White

         "You fit in my legs so perfectly," Xie Bian whispered as he held you in his grasp, seated on your gray bed, blankets on his shoulders. His white hair that was usually tied in matches was now untied, letting the strands cascade like a willow tree. As you were rather one of the tiniest survivors (according to Jack and Ann), you were small enough to have your head by his lap, and your legs not touching the matress. In front of you was Xie Bian's face with his hair tickling your neck. His smile was soft, and so was his gentle stare. He'd make a better bed than all the other matresses that you've slept in, as you were getting drowsy, and sleepy. "Is my baby girl gonna sleep?" Xie Bian asked as he caressed your warm cheeks. You nodded, embarrassed with the hand on your cheek. He started to sing a Chinese lullaby, one that you knew and you were fond of hearing from his lips. By the time he finished his little song, you had slept, making him chuckle as he placed a soft kiss at your forehead. "Wo ai ni, my little baby," Xie Bian whispered as he fixed your position to the bed, and followed suite.

-Black

          "Y/n," Fan Wujiu grumbled from behind as you had stood up from the bed in your nightgown. He held your hand before you could escape. "Let's cuddle later, I'll be making breakfast," you softly whispered to the male. "Nooooo. Stay with me," Fan Wujiu pulled you back to bed, holding your waist. "Don't you want breakfast?" You chuckled as you shifted in bed to face his figure. "I am hungry, but I want to hold you more," Fan Wujiu mumbled, half-asleep as he held you. You hugged him back by his midback, your face snuggling to his warm chest. "Okay then, but Mary might be angry if I don't come out to cook with her," Fan Wujiu tightened his grip on you more. "I don't care. She can make eggs herself. Stay with me," Fan Wujiu replied coldly as he gripped you even tighter. "Alright then," you chuckled as you retracted your hands to wrap them around his neck, shifting closer to him to kiss him gently. Fan Wujiu kissed back ever so gently. Both of you lightly panted as you snuggled deeper to his arms. "Wo ai ni," you whispered, and find him with a small grin. "Wo ai ni," he replied with one more peck at your lips before resuming to his sleep with an angel by his side.

-Both :)

         You headed to the archives, as you called it with a reason to sleep by the fireplace, only to reveal two familiar hunters by the fire. Xie Bian and Fan Wujiu sat by the fires, now looking at you as they heard the door of the survivor's wing open. Their hair were untied, and to you, it was quite the rare sight. "The (career)?" Fan Wujiu mumbled as they see you looking back at them before closing the door to leave them be. "Ah, wait," Xie Bian called out as he watched the door halt from closing. "You can come in," Xie Bian grinned. The door opened yet again, small enough for your figure to come through. Once you closed the door, you looked back to see Xie Bian urging you to come by the fires. Once you sat yourself to the couch, you felt arms wrap around by your waist and by your shoulders. "Why are you up, (career)?" Xie Bian asked with a soft smile as one of his hands fixed a loose strand, placing the loose strand by your ear. His other hand wrapped around your shoulders. "Too cold," you mumbled as you let them hug your figure. "How cute," Xie Bian mumbled as he plastered a chaste kiss by your head. "You're blushing," Fan Wujiu stated, his hand moving to pinch your chubby cheeks. "You feel embarrassed and flustered don't you?" Fan Wujiu smirked as he moved closer to your red face. "Do you perhaps like having two people hugging you like this?" Xie Bian teased, shifting closer to your figure. You were very red in the face. Fan Wujiu laughed, "That expression!" He wheezed. Xie chuckled, "I'm joking. You must be very tired, and it's a very cold night today, isn't it?" You nodded. "Don't worry. We'll warm you up, me and my brother," Xie Bian looked at the usually grumpy Fan Wujiu, who draped the blanket on your shoulders, wrapping you with it like a cocoon and whispered a soft 'gyuuuuuuu' as they squeezed you.