Jack 💀 Y/n The Bird Watcher

With an appearance of an SCP, let's start!
_
"Robin"

          The manor is littered with different personalities. Some of them contrasts, some of them were similar. Despite the personalities and natures that clicked in the manor, Jack couldn't find anything as unique as you. You were like an innocent little robin that hid so many secrets, so many fragments of your nature. Everyone saw you as an innocent, gullible, naive, young lady, but Jack saw something more in your doe e/c eyes. When he met you that one snowy night in the terrains of Leo's memory, the only item that you held one night was a small pouch of sunflower seeds. Now that months passed, he had full knowledge of your anomalous skill. The bird that you attract were often homing pigeons, and those were very strange and odd as well. Hunters complain how they couldn't attack when the birds are there and how they walk slower with them. Though it was only for five seconds, it was enough for the girl to escape their grasps. It was a hassle, but for Jack, he was rather amused.

          With time passing on and on, Jack's interest multiplied. Not only that, you were quite close to certain survivors and hunters. While you spend your time with Eli, the seer, you also like to spend time with Burke. He would catch you laughing with Michiko in the garden, and sometimes making insect origami with Melly, the entomologist. Everyday, he catches you in the same routine, that he just watches you from afar, like a hawk eying its prey. While, he was unaware, you were aware of the eyes that look to you, you only knew little, and never knew the culprit of those shining killer eyes.

          Everyday became darker for you, and everyday was a struggle. Not only were there eyes that follow you wherever you go, but there seemes to be a little bit of... trampling with your room. You find new things, and lost a few more. You'd find roses and chocolates, and lose a few articles of clothing, and even pictures. Joseph's pictures of you were missing as well. How peculiar, but despite the strange 'phenomenon', you never spoke to anyone about the incident and kept to yourself. Unfortunately, that didn't go as planned, as Eli Clark, your usual go-to friend had noticed your new habits of looking behind out of matches, and signs of paranoia.

           "Hey, Y/n. Can we talk?" You hear his gentle voice from behind the door as you subtly flinched from your spot on the floor. The moon illuminated your figure on the soft rug, lazily leaning on your matress. In front of you were pigeons, homing pigeons that visit you to feed on seeds and bread. Eli stands by the doorframe, wearing his usual attire, except that his eyes laid bare for you to see worry-laced orbs of azure. His owl, which perched by his shoulder flies to your figure. You extended your arm for the nocturnal aves to land comfortably in your arms. It coddled as if comforting you from your problems. "Yeah, sure. W-what is it?" He sits by the bed as you looked up at him. "You know you can talk to me, right?" You nodded. "And you know that you can trust me to help you, right?" Another nod. "What's making you feel paranoid?" You halted your movements for a second, and replied, "I feel like I'm being watched," Eli puts his hand on his chin. "Not only that, things have been getting messy in my room, and I find new things in this room, while losing another thing. It's irritating," Eli's lips shaped to an 'o'. "I see, I see. Would you like me to stay with you, then? You know, protect you and all?" Eli's proposal had given you a tinge of red that dusted your rosy white skin. He gently smiles and ruffles your hair. "Are you sure? I-i don't wanna be a burden after all," Eli's hands snake to your midback as he helps you to bed. "I won't be able to sleep comfortably, knowing that something is scaring you," Eli caresses your face as he laid with your figure, holding you close. His owl stays by your bedside, as it was nocturnal, and looked at the moon with its large button eye.

         Morning came, and you felt eyes gaze at your figure. Despite Eli's proposal to sleep with you to the dawn, eyes continue to follow you. Not to mention, his owl had stayed longer by your side like a knight in shining armor. As for Eli, he looked out for your being almost everyday. Everytime he was away for a quick match, he would come to you and inform you. This new motherly side of Eli wasn't new, but it had appeared moreso after the conversation.

          You make your way to the matchroom in the late afternoon, sitting yourself by the head. You hear footsteps and watched the door open, revealing Aesop, who seated himself by the near end of the table. After a few awkward silence, the door opened, revealing Melly and Emily, explaining how the game commences. You find the silhouette of the hunter, eyes looking at you with admiration, it made you confused, and scared. Before you could do anything, you hear the glass shatter, as you were taken to a place.

          The eerie asylum walls came to view as you deeply inhaled. The birds circle around you, then moving to other teammates, before disappearing. This was a passive trait that you found about the anomalous pigeons that you befriended. You spotted a cipher near you and you decoded, clicking away on the keyboard. While decoding, you hear a gong, and noticed the outlines of the hunter slightly near your location. Aesop was hit by none other than Jack. When you first met him that one snowy match, you found him to be a gentleman, and polite, yet you found him suspicious as well. It sent alarms in your head when birds would stay close to you when you meet. The cipher you decoded was easily finished, and you ran fast to the next cipher, passing by the kiting Aesop. As you passed by, Jack noticed you, and was sadly stunned with a pallet by Aesop as he immediately ran away from the fountain, where he was decoding to your location. Sadly, that didn't go as planned as Jack had made use of his fog blade to incapacitate the embalmer. What matters is that he had his coffin open for Melly, the new survivor.

          Halfway through the cipher, you found Melly, who assisted you, turning the gears and smacking the machine as instructed by the doctor. Though, she would make a few calibration mistakes, you didn't mind. In fact, you were quite encouraging. "Don't worry, I was like that when I had my first match," you grinned and continued to click. Soon enough, the cipher had been popped. The sound of a gong resonated through the building as Emily was put to a terror shock. "Aesop's chaired at the moment so you can go save him. I have distress on so you can see him," You said, ever so calmly. It made Melly wonder how you take things in a cool demeanour. In reality, you were panicking. "Let's go," the two of you ran to your designated place.

          As your pigeons were afraid of the rocket chair, often, you were faced with doing things normally, fake a rescue, get hit, and rescue. Lucky for you, you had Tide Turner. Once you had rescued Emily, both of you ran through what looked like a cafeteria, avoiding Jack's attack as both of you walked to another hall. You suddenly hear buzzing sounds and watched as a swarm of insects pushed the hunter away, creating more distance. Emily hides in a near corner, healing herself while you decode. Suddenly You feel eyes linger at you, and you freeze, paranoia feeling you. Why did it have to be right now? Emily finished healing and notices your panicked stare. "Are you alright?" You flinched, surprising the doctor who looked at your form, which shook. "Y-yeah, just got a few shivers," you replied with cold sweat dripping from your forehead. "Leave me be. I'll be fine," with another worried glance, the doctor leaves hesitantly. You continued to decode, feeling eyes follow your every movement. 'Don't worry, Y/n,' you thought to yourself as you typed in the cipher machine.

            It didn't last long as a hand covers your mouth, forcing you to breathe in the cloth that they held. The scent of chloroform pulling you to a state of unconsciousness. As you fell, the only that saw was now visible appearance of a masked hunter, two holes where his eyes should be.

          "Where's Y/n?!" Eli raises his voice, desperation in his voice. Three survivors left standing in fear as the seer was infuriated, surprisingly. "I-i don't know, but the status said that she escaped!" Emily reasoned out. It was the truth after all. "Well, if she escaped, she should be here!" Eli sighs after his outburst. "Who's the hunter?" Eli asked the three. "I-it was Jack," Aesop stutters out. Unavoidably, he found Eli's anger to be menacing. "Jack was the hunter."

          Waking up, you found yourself in a birdcage, golden and shining as the sun rises up. You hear the creaks of the door open, and found Jack the Ripper. "Good morning, little robin," he smirks behind his mask. "W-where am-" he shushes her with long slender fingers. "You'll be... living with me, now that I've got you in my grasps," Your eyes widen to process his reply. "What?" You asked with fear laced onto your sweet voice. "You'll be living with me, now that you're mine. My property," Jack whispers threateningly.

"Now... what do you want for breakfast, my little robin?"