William ✨ Y/n, The Craftswoman

"Sketchbook"

"Anatomy, anatomy, why do you hate me?" You whispered as you continued your anatomy practice on a sketchpad. There were plenty of naked drawings to serve as practice, one that you do not let anyone see. You continued to draw in the library, listening to Joseph's piano music as you draw. Since the library was open for both factions, and was a place of peace.

You had been getting well with the hunters, and have been friends with Joseph and Jack. "Oh yes, I almost forgot. We are getting a new hunter soon!" You choked on your spit after hearing. You looked back to Joseph, and stared in shock. "Don't worry. He is not coming early, but he will be there soon. I heard that he likes music and plays the violin!" Joseph said. "Oooh," you said in excitement. "Make sure to introduce me to him when he comes! I wanna listen to you and him playing together!" He blushed, and played it off with a clap on his hands. "I look forward to his entrance. I will surely introduce you to the violinist when he comes. I hope you're alive after a match with him," Joseph laughed. "It will take a little bit of time to understand his abilities as a hunter, but I'll get used to it!" You smiled brightly as Joseph patted your h/c hair gently.

Meanwhile, William had found you in the library, starstruck as you were looking at Joseph. 'I wish Y/n would look at me like that,' he thought with a sad smile. "You look sad. Why is that?" He heard a voice. It was Tracy, the mechanic. "It's nothing," he replied, however Tracy could see through the lie as she peered to the library. "Are you jealous?" Tracy smirked, looking at the tall forward. "U-uh... M-maybe," William admitted. "Don't worry. Believe it or not, she likes you more than anyone else!" William looked at the mechanic with a questioning look. "Why don't you take a peek in her sketchbook?" William frantically replied, "I-isn't that wrong? T-that's her personal property a-after all." "Don't you want to know?" Tracy smiled before leaving the flustered William.

"Was this payback for containing you for more than seven minutes?" You asked as you struggled in the hands of Jack. "Well, maybe, but don't you feel like someone's rummaging your room as of now?" Jack asked, teasingly. You confusingly looked at the ripper, trying to guess who.

"Woah," William awed as Tracy showed him one of Y/n's works. "That's me?" He asked with a gasp. "See? Now don't be jealous and confess already!" Tracy clasped her hands together. "Confess what?" A new voice asked. The two frantically looked at the door, and it was the craftswoman herself. "What are you doing?" Tracy pushed William in front of you and did a thumbs up.

"Uh, I don't mean to look at your sketchbook, uh, me and Tracy, but I want to ask if you.. l-like me," he sheepishly said, scratching the back of his neck. You started to giggle and smile. "Was seeing many different angles of you in my sketchbook not enough for clarification? Of course I do!" You replied after shedding a small happy tear. "Good... I saw you talking with the photographer and got scared. You did drew him a lot as well," you laughed a bit. "Don't worry. I don't have a thing for him," you replied.

"So what were you talking about a while ago?"

"We're having a new hunter," you replied nonchalantly.

"WHAT?!"

-|-

Ya know, I kinda expected the new hunter to be like Wu Chang and Joseph, but he looks like Jack with hair. Also his hair is quite gorgeous.

Also HIS VOICE IS TJWNFKSNTE IDK I LIKE IT.