Naib, Victor 👀 Y/n, the Wax Moth

"Moans"

          You, Y/n are a hunter who holds a lantern with a single wax moth that flies around it. You hit hunters with the lantern in your hand, but the light disperses quickly so you have to light it up again. While you are known as "The Wax Moth", you had a humane body, yet you had brown insect wings on your back. You had the ability to fly and have sharp ears as you can hear to at least 300kHz. This makes survivors seem visible to you. Despite your rather overpowering traits, lights have always attracted you, and you always feel the need to a light, so there were times where your movements were shifted to the light, rather subconsciously.

          Once again, you were joining a fine match in a beautiful silent evening around Eversleeping Town and you were quite ecstatic as the map was indeed beautiful. It was like a labyrinth as well. You couldn't really memorize the map. Once you were in the match, you started scouting around the map when you hear the click of a cipher not far from your current place. The Mind's Eye, or Helena, was decoding. You came to her, and as she notices you, she begins the chase. You continued after her and swang your lantern to hit the girl as she vaults over a pallet that she had used. "Yay," you cheered quietly, carrying her like a baby and going for the rocket chair near you. You head to another clicking cipher quite near Helena's place, when you see the lights of a stall. 'Alluring,' you thought as you try hard not to look at it, ans forced your legs to follow your mind's desired direcion. You walked back in time to see Victor, trying to save The Mind's Eye. You immediately hit him, resulting to a terror shock. As you were about to carry him, you heard his pained voice... that somehow sounded like moans of pleasu-

          'No stop!' You refrained your thoughts from escalating as you carried him, but his voice was sending so many wrong thoughts. You dropped him for a while once you see Naib, and hit him with a lantern as he tried to rescue Helena. He got terror shocked, and Helena has been blasted off. You hear his whimpers and placed your head on your hands. As you carried Naib to where Victor was, you had blue lines all over your face. 'Let me sin one last time,' you thought with a blush. Once you placed Naib down, you listened to their pained moans and whimpers.

          "Why isn't she chairing any of them?" William whispered to himself until a thought ran through him and he hypothesized the reason why. He tried not to laugh, but it was a funny thought. The two were often loud when wounded. The hunter heard him and immediately, she ran to him and hit the forward with her lantern, however he had use his dash to run away and stun you as he came back. As he was about to help the two incapacitated teammates, he was hit again. "Yay," you recovered from your stun. As you carried him, he asked you, "Do you like hearing them moan?" You almost dropped him. "I'm joking, I'm joking, but I'm curious," As he was placed to the rocket chair. "N-none of your business," you whispered before flying back to the two survivors. You could still hear his laugh. "W-why aren't you-" Victor gave out the most deliciously sinful moan, and that was your last draw. You placed Naib in a nearby chair and Victor in another chair and covered your ears. Their struggling noises were improper as well, and it made you want to surrender completely. You could still hear them and your action was proven unsuccessful because when they were blasted off, they were loud and you had the most improper image in your head. "I should have just surrendered," you said to yourself.

          "How dirty," Jack teased as he was spectating your match out of curiosity. You taken out your accessory, a baby rattle that makes sounds as you walked. Though it was silent to other survivors, you could hear them rattling. It was also a reason why you carried the survivors like a baby. "Now you see, the reason I like leaving the mercenary as the last survivor," Jack whispered as he held out a wine glass for you. "Maybe I'll leave the postman as well and enjoy the show," you quickly gulped the wine with a red face, and bowed before running away.

         "The moth watched you two for a while with a red face, I couldn't help but laugh," William cried out in roars of laughter. "I guess they can't help but listen to your moans," Eli chuckled. "Don't call them moans! It's weird," Naib reacted, blushing with an ogre face. Victor was in another corner, face in his hands as he blushed. "Whatever. The moth looked like she liked it anyways," the two survivors dropped with heat on their faces as the others laughed.

__
I listened to a Victor's voice ASMR and I was like, "Oh god. He's so mfkskcjsmtms"