Antonio ✨ Y/n The Songwriter

Slot 10: "Stay" : Requested by Kurosuroadus

          You stayed in the shadows of the manor, watching the rain fall with little interest. Everyone had gone to their future, their ambitions. Naib Subedar, the one mercenary who never leaves a teammate behind went back to Nepal, Helena paid off for collage, Luca completing his invention, and Vera's formula for eupheria. You, however stayed, as you see nothing in store for you. To who would you run to, back to the life of a streetrat? You wouldn't dare ask anyone to take you with them so you just kinda stayed in the manor, watching the solemn rain fall down.

          On the hunters wing, the hunters sought to rummage through the survivor's side, as "everyone" had gone off. Antonio entered the library as it was a place of solitude, for him, playing a piece with his violin and bow. Joseph continued to capture the mysterious vibe, stopping by a sculpture of entities. They were not aware of the petite lady in the white untidy dress, who watched the rain with a forlorn expression.

         You softly sang a song you made in your stay, a soft melody that talked about the uncertainty in your chest, and the good times and bad times in Oletus Manor. Unaware, you were heard by a familiar violinist.

          Antonio walked the halls of the manor, the voice getting louder as he strutted down the hall. What was that voice, that allured him with well-thought out words, and a melody, that had tangled in his ears?
He hears a soft melody that cries out as he opened the door of a familiar room, surprising the petite human. The survivor stared at him with a shocked expression, as the hunter stared back with the same face. "Little Ms. survivor is still here?" he mused, his wide smile showing on his face after the shock. "Y-yeah. I-it's just that I don't know where to go when I'm out,"  you chuckled timidly, scratching the back of your neck. "Why do you say that? Don't you have a reason to join this wonderful game with a very good prize?" He walked to your form, his hair cupping your face to look at the violinist. "I do, but I'm still confuse with what I should do, where I should go, how will I live... The world is cruel, and I'd rather stay here than survive a war called life," you looked sideways. "You have to go back you know? Isn't there something waiting at the end?" You looked down, and shook your head. "I've always been unwanted since I was born. I didn't care about the money when I started. I just wanted to perhaps get away from my life... I am a streetrat, and I'd like to shun that old lifestyle away, stealing bread, running away from people...," you pressed your knees to your chest. "If that's the case, you can stay here with us, with me," Antonio pulled up one of his hands, which you thought permanently fixed to air violin, and tucked a piece of your h/c hair behind your ear. "Are you sure?" Antonio held you to his chest. "I am very sure. You are very wanted in this manor, and loved. You are my audience, as I am to you. I love you," you blushed and hid your reddening face near his chest. "I love you too."

          Michiko walked the halls, peering to the opened door, and surprised at the sleeping violinist who held a sleeping Y/n by his chest. She gently smiled and closed the door, walking past. Maybe gossip about it with Mary and Wu Chang by the gardens.