Mike 💦 Y/n, The Witch

"Maple Tree"

          From the darkest inner thoughts to the most lightweight of ponders, you were thought to let each and every thought go, like an old maple tree which its leaves left like a summer day. Same can be said to your life before the manor. You, Y/n, are a witch, although they weren't always accepted. The life you had left behind wasn't so bright. In fact, it was a thought that you ought to let go, however its leaves cling on to you, no matter how hard the storm and battle. The fire that rages through the fragments of your memories still held on like a curse with no instructions of breaking. You were all alone, even as you grew to keep everything within, you were always known as the witch's  daughter, and a monster.

Six months since you've joined this game, and you had become a veteran to your skills. With three bottles of charging water, you were given protection as you decode, as you rescue, and as you open the gates when doused with the said liquid. The protection pops when you are hit, but it doesn't give you the agonizing terror shock upon the effects of charging water. When you decode, the water dries up after decoding half of the cipher and loses the protection. The same can be said when opening gates. You were very thankful to the entities you give praise to. Not only that, you own a pendulum, where it can locate the gates when opened, survivors, and hunters, though it only works when you're not moving. That was everything so far, but there were challenging traits as well, especially how calibrations increase drastically the more you decode, and heal.

          When you walked in the manor, never did you think you'd get accepted, and even get a few fans, especially Patricia, the enchantress. There were a few people weary of your presence (Lucky Guy, Emily, and Fiona mostly), but others welcomed you like a normal person. You've even gotten yourself some real good friends, which you never thought you'd have. It made you giddy, especially on a certain someone, who enjoyed your prescence, enthusiastically.

Upon finishing a clutch battle against Antonio, you entered the manor once again, immediately hearing a series of footsteps that grew louder and louder. What greeted you was Mike Morton who tackled you to a hug. "Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!" He nuzzles his face on your chest. Two of your teammates, Tracy, and Margaretha laughed at the sight. "I miss you, N/n," he says as you pet his head, brushing through blond locks. The two survivors watched the scene, comparing it to Victor and Wick's relationship. Mike was like a little Golden Retriever and you as his master. "I miss you too, but please get off me," Mike immediately stood up to his feet, offering a hand to your fallen figure. You stood up with his assistance and ran away, dragging you with him. Looks like he was running to your room.

          Mike stays in your abode as you ready your next supplies, which were bowls of water, sea salt, and crystal quartz. There were also shelves full of glass bottles, mainly herbs, and crystals. Mike sits on your bed, watching you work with pouring the charging water to a cork bottle. "It was a waxing moon last night so I've made my charging water," you said as you put a cork on the third bottle. "Can you get me the other three bowls of water by the window sill?" He looks by the window where three bowls laid, left overnight in the waxing moonlight. He hands it over to you, hands touching. He blushes as he feels your soft hands, adorned by a pretty lapis ring. "Thank you."

          Even as Mike readies his materials, you were there to assist him to return the favor. "Pass me that flask with the smoke," you obliged passing him, what seems to be liquid nitrogen. "Thank you," he takes the flask from your hands and flashes you a smile. Your cheeks turned pink as you flash a soft smile yourself.

           What deemed you inseperable were the times where facades were almost broken, showing each other the true nature of humans like you, humans like him. You were a sad, lonely, and resentful mess who wishes to stay away from humanity. Same goes for the usually happy-go-lucky man, who was a sadist in nature, cunning, and resentful like you. You grew closer, and closer, where secrets are not hidden, where the bond was strong...

          However everything has an ending...

          Memories of each other stayed in the manor, and both of you were never to meet again. Just like lines that intersect; they intersect once and go on their separate ways. Everyday became a little sadder, even as you continued life, a witch.

         But those memories brought back your lost agape when you cried for the last time on the plaza of the village, fire licking your feet, consuming the wood as you shouted his name for the last time, "MIKE MORTON, I LOVE YOU!" And there, you died by the hands of the townsmen, pitied by Aphrodite.

          Just like a maple tree, you let go of the memories, and burned by the townsmen...