MANEN ✨ Y/n The Shepherd

"Protective Father"

          You gently brushed Joseph's white locks, in awe about how Joseph's hair smoothly passes by the brush with little to no tangles. Pippee laid beside you, napping while Poppy stays at a different place, eating grass. The photographer, who read a book as you brushed his hair didn't mind your advance. In fact, he found it pleasurable that you had come to him to brush his hair, and maybe even braid it. Of course, he wouldn't let anyone touch his hair, let alone braid them, but you were a soft-hearted survivor, one of his favorite survivors to bond with, and til this day, he wondered what had called you to join this gruesome game. When he asked, you chuckled and replied with flowers everywhere, "Mother's hospital bill was too high, and father's gambling didn't help either. I need to help them both somehow." As histrionic as it sounds, the plot of your story was indeed enough to pull Joseph to a merciful state. He wanted to protect you like a father would, so often, you were teased about being Joseph's baby girl. Unaware, that sentence had gotten five people stiffening with jealousy. These five saw it as something... like a wolf and sheep thing. They wanted to protect you. Naib, who was cold to many people, however skillful when it came to rescuing other teammates, found you quite tolerable, maybe even lovable, and he found himself getting very protective around you, glaring at Kevin who would make a few suggestive remarks here and there, and Freddy, who in general, was an asshole. Then, there was Norton, a rather tall guy, who found himself falling in love with your innocent demure and naive-like face. Joseph talked about him being a wolf sometimes, which made you chuckle at his remark. Eli, a caring man, and honestly one of Joseph's favorite "suitor", became one of your bestest friends. Out of everything Joseph deemed a wolf in the survivor's wing, the seer was the most tolerable. Mike was one of your playmates, and would cheer you up everyday. He found you adorable, (sometimes even pitiful) and therefore continued his happy-go-lucky facade for you.  Aesop, on the other hand, was Joseph's BIGGEST NO. Yes, he looked anxious, and not a threat, but his fascination to corpses lead Joseph into a state of overprotectiveness against the man. It was worse when Aesop had once whispered your name as he dolled his puppet up to your appearance. Yes, Joseph heard it. In fact he was by a random tree when he heard your name being spoken like sweet honey dripping down the embalmer's voice.

          With that being said, you were pretty much in a situation most survivors haven't experienced. If not a love triangle, then a love web. As you finished the remaining braids, and tied them eith a small tie, you felt like you were being lifted up, and placed on his lap, like a child, and watching him caress your face. There was a day where you have gotten terrified of his appearance, as he was the hunter, but being used to his cracking face, you found him to be, if not charming, a little more princely. It was when he took you to the photo world that you saw his looks, blue eccentric pools stare back at you in a calming way as his lips curled to a gentle smile. It was then you had become his... "daughter". Speaking of the current father-daughter moment, you hear the knob turning by Joseph's door, watching Mary's head peer through the space. "I'm sorry for ruining your father-daughter moment, but I'm afraid everyone in the matchroom has been noisy about wanting to match against you. Could you be a dear and fulfil their wishes?" Joseph pouts, looking down at you to give one gentle kiss by your forehead. "And you," she looks at you with a dainty smile, "It looks like five of your friends are getting pretty riled up over the fact that you've been with Joseph. It's making them jealous," Mary giggles in delight. "Is it them again?" You subtly whined, making Mary quite amused. "Why yes it is," Mary replied once more, making you slump by Joseph's bed. "You're life sounds like a romantic mess, I'm kind of jealous," Mary comments. "Why are you jealous? I see this as an issue.
H-how exactly do you choose between five people?" Mary smiles, and holds your hands. Her hands were cold, but you didn't mind. "Well, it may be difficult, but find the person who treats you right. That seer boy is pretty pleasant and respectful, for both Joseph and I, but we'll leave you to your choices," Mary retracts her hands to her thighs.

          "Hey Y/n, you're back from the library?" Asked the gardener as she sees the shepherd walking to the kitchen. "I am," you replied, holding your mini Joseph on your arms. "Do you need me to do something?" Emily, the gardener shook her head. "Not me, but Eli has been looking for you," you thanked the cheery girl and walked towards his room. Meanwhile...

           "LET ME LOVE HER!" Cried Naib as he was strapped to the chair. "Let you love my daughter? She's younger than you by..." Joseph counts his fingers. "Six years," Joseph finishes his response. "Calling her your daughter seems suspicious, don't you think?" Norton smirks at Joseph's annoyed stare as he drops a magnet. "I believe he is a paedo," Aesop states. Joseph slashes Mike who was slowly rescuing the man, rescuing in a terrorshock. "Instead of chatting about my precious daughter, why don't you do this game the way it was supposed to be done?" Joseph's eye twitch.

           Eli's hands brush over your head, as you laid on his lap, humming in the feeling of his hands on your hair, brushing. Pippee and Poppy laid on your bed, napping peacefully. "Where are the others, by the way?" Eli gulps. "They had a match, yeah," Eli replies.  "Oh, I see, I see," you hummed. "You're so cute," Eli smiles.

          "The real man you should be worried about is the seer!" Norton says, struggling against the balloons. "And WHY would I be worried about the seer?" Joseph asked skeptically. "Well, we're all here, aren't we?" It dawned upon the photographer.

         "So, Y/n," Eli calls, watching you play with his owl with a small smile. "Yeah?" You replied sleepily. "You're so cute, haha," Eli chuckles as you blush. "E-eh? Um- thank you," you replied with a red face. "You make my heart jump with joy, and I'm not the only one feeling this," Eli whispers as his hand reaches yours, fingers entertwining. "T-thank you, I-" Eli lifts your head so that it stays on his chest. "You're so cute, so kind, that's why I-" the door opens and Joseph appears with detention eyes. "Stop flirting on my daughter!" Eli runs away much to your dismay, as the seer tries to escape the hunter and his four rival's grasp.