Victor ✨ Y/n, The Matchmaker

"Ideal"

          Ah, how long did it feel like when I had a crush? Five? Ten? Years of matchmaking services, and you  were single? Oh, the irony. You, Y/n are a matchmaker, yet you, my friend, have no one, so to speak. You lived all your life matchmaking people, watching as they go well together, while drinking a shot of Hennessey to numb your crying heart. You were a hopeless romantic, that is for sure, and now that you're in the manor, living with people, you continue to imagine everyone with each other. Emma and Emily have something, that's for sure. There is something between Naib and Martha, despite the age differences. There were possibilities between Eli and Fiona, but alas he had a fiance. Andrew and Luca together looks cute. All the possible partnering in your head leads you to be a survivor, who is surely going to die alone.

          You laid your head on your pillow, imagining a soft chest. You try to imagine his large hands around the small of your waist, and warmth that could lull you to sleep. It was snowing, and secretly, you were aching for a cuddle, however you? Out of all people? Your bashful frame wouldn't handle anyone breaking in your personal space. You tried to sleep, but the warmth was not enough, and so you walked out of the room with your blanket, hoping for the warm feeling of hot chocolate warming you.

           You looked towards the kitchen as you tiptoed to the dining room. There was light. There was probably a person in the kitchen. You breathed in and out, as you walked to the kitchen. To your surprise, it was a blond male with brown eyes, and a gentle smile, lips stitched. It was Victor Grantz, the postman. He looks at you in shock, but his face contorted to his usual smile as he takes a paper and pen. He scribbles something as you stood awkwardly by the entrance. He nears you, and you almost squealed as your height only reached his chest. "What brings you here?" You struggled to answer, "I-uh was going to g-get-uh hot chocolate," you smacked yourself for stuttering, mentally. He scribbles more words and hands the note to you. "I actually made hot chocolate. You can have it. I'll make another one for you," You blushed and waved your hands around, "N-no need. I-i'm just going to h-hinder you f-from sleeping. I-i can make m-mi-" "I insist," he gave his last note before he starts making one more. "O-okay. S-sorry for bothering a-again," you bowed.

          After a few minutes, he was done with making hot chocolate. Both of you sit in the empty dining room as you drank your chocolate. Ahhh, the warmth was very refreshing, especially at this snowy night. You sipped gently as you take a peek at Victor. You silently awed at his physique, how his large hands greet the mug's heat with a hello, how he was able to tower over your height. You looked away when he turned to look at you, making him giggle. As for Victor, he finds you the bashful, yet adorable kind. Seeing that you were looking at him made him blush. The silence was comforting, but there was a small ounce of awkwardness.

          You feel a hand pat you by the head, rubbing your scalp back and forth ever so gently. You were forced to look down as a head massage was something irresistible. You longed for affection anyways, and you're getting a little piece of it. He smiles gently as he stops rubbing your head. You instantly held his hand once more to place on your head once again. He looked shocked at first, blushing a deep red, but once he had smiled, he started to rub your head lovingly. His hand went to your cheek where he caressed your soft skin. He scribbles a note and slides it over to you. "Finish your mug," it said, "So that we can cuddle, if you want. It's cold after all." You nodded vigorously as you drank your hot chocolate.

          Once it was empty, Victor washed the mugs, noting on the the satisfying water heating system of the manor. He held you by the shoulders and walked through dark halls, a lamp by his right hand. Both if you stopped upon reaching his door. He opens it, and lets you in, before closing the door, making sure it was locked. He watched you tangle yourself on the sheets, and chuckles as he hears a pleasant sigh. He comes in after, pulling you closer to his chest. The soft chest you imagined every night was right here. "Good night," you whispered to the male as he pecked your forehead. "Sweet dreams, my lady," you hear a velvet voice whisper to your ear.