MANEN▶Y/N◀ VAL

Inspired by that one ep in Community College with the battle royale.
________
Slot 14: "Paintball": Requested by ariamiipenguu

          It was on a fresh Monday morning, where everything started. The events unravel one by one. Your friends, Tracy Reznik and Vera Nair had lead you to the gym, where Ms. Michiko (or aunt Michiko), Ms. Mary, and Sir Joseph explained the reason of your abduction.

           "Well, considering the amount of boys who fancy you, we would like to play with that a bit, and perhaps play a little game," The moderator of the dance club clasped her hands together. "Yes, a multiplayer game, where a date with you is the prize. Quite the deal, huh?" The fencing club's moderator smirked. "Let's just say, we're bored. Plus, the principal allowed it," Ms. Mary shrugged her shoulders. "It's for entertainment purposes. Surely, you'd be surprised with their behavior in battle," said Mary as she crossed her hands on her chest.

          So this is where you are now, tied up in the backstage, waiting for your supposedly knights in shining armour to arrive. After a while, Luca, Victor, and Andrew arrived, panting as they looked to the source of giggles and found Mr. Joseph, casually sitting by the stage. "Mr. Joseph! Where is Y/n?!" Luca asked with a glare. The fencing club moderator smirked, and replied, "Why should I tell you? You'll have to win her back with a game~" "W-what game?" Victor stuttered. Before Joseph could reply, Eli, Aesop, Norton, Mike, and Naib ran inside the gym with no sweat. "Ah, the other competitors," Joseph smirked. "Tell us where Y/n is!" Naib demanded. "Win her back in a game against team VAL, and you'll earn a date with her~" Everyone tensed up. "Same goes for you, Victor, Luca, Andrew," Joseph added. "What game is to your liking?" Eli kindly asked. "Y/n has been kidnapped, and you're still acting kind?" Naib looked at Eli. "Well, I can suspect Ms. Michiko and Ms. Mary to be part of it, you see?" Naib seemed convinced. "Whatever. Now, what  exactly do you plan on making us play?" Joseph's grin widens, and says, "Paintball waaaaars!" shoving five paint ball guns to the assumed leader. "Three V Five? Isn't that unfair?" "Well that's why they're here!" The two snapped to look behind, and Vera and Tracy were with two familiar males. "Brother?!" Mike gasped as he found his brother... Let's call him by his nickname, Cocoa. "Lucky!" Luca grinned.

          "We're not doing it in.school campus, right?" Lucky worriedly asked. "Of course not. We'll be playing it somewhere else~" Joseph smirks. Before they knew it, they were in a secluded place. On the other side, Mary lead team MANEN to their base.
Naib gasped, "DUDE! DID YOU JUST RECREATED ARMS FACTORY?!" He stared at Tracy who walked beside the group, grinning, as she had Mr. Leo, Emma, and Mr. Burke recreate a familiar map in a game many of the students, and even teachers play. "Yes, but it will be for paintball," Mary replied. The rules of the game was simple; three hits and you're out. There will be a defender and attacker, and an objective to take over or guard the place. It's a 10-minute battle per round.

           The game starts and the cabin became the objective. As everyone fought to the death, you hid your face with your hands. Aesop got eliminated, and so got Victor. Andrew was shot two times, but Eli, Naib, and Norton were hit once. Mike was hit twice, until he was hit in the back by Luca Balsa and his Striker-inspired gun. Pink paint splattered everywhere. While the game was ongoing, you failed to realize another player, who had freed you from your ropes. The secret person smiled as he lead you away from the place, away from the chaotic men.

          "Y/n disappeared!" Joseph alerted said. "What? Where could she b-!" Mary felt her phone vibrate. After a while, she smirked, seeing the one who had abducted her favorite student. "Oh, she's with someone as of now," Mary smiled.

          "That's enough. Now, for your very final challenge, you'll have to find Y/n!" Mary clasped her hands together. "Where?!" Naib asked with an ounce of frustration. "In campus, of course."

         The men ran and about around the school building, as fast as they could. The other students watched them, processing, and realizing that they were the once excused. Is that paint? They all thought, wondering whether it was just something for a subject, or something else.

          Aesop looked around the school building, tired, when he heard piano music, and the sound of a violin. "Y/n likes going to... the music room!" Aesop dashed towards the room, and opened the door. There lies Y/n, and music teacher, Antonio, playing La campanella. He panted, and slowly slid down, as the others came running to the room. "You found her. Congratulations," Mr. Antonio smirked as the music came to an end. "Have fun with your date, Y/n," Mr. Antonio laughed. Aesop neared you, and whispered, "9:00 AM, House of Beans?" You nodded, and blushed when Aesop neared your face to kiss your cheek. Once he retracted, he immediately ran as his teammates, Ms. Michiko and Ms. Mary, Victor, Luca, and Andrew ran after the sneaky boy. "My, my, you're red," Mr. Antonio laughs as you covered your face.