Jack ✨ Y/n The Film Director

Sorry for the late update, uhhh I had been playing idv more than opening my wattpad HAHAHA

Slot 16: "Confession" :Requested by Kurosuroadus

          Some say that you were like Eli in some way. Some even say, "Maybe Joseph," as well, but there was still something unique about you, and that was your very strategic kiting. You, Y/n, are a film director, and a cheery one at that. At the ripe age of eighteen, you had become one of the well-known directors in your time with stories that unravel different secrets in the most alluring way. You were the most imaginative, yet somehow, you have the eyes of a hawk, especially when it came to reading people. Not only that, your well-made facade had everyone fall to your hands like little puppets that you can manipulate, making you a great liar and convincer. The world was a stage and you liked modifying it to go your way, to the point where you started to murder for the sweet scenarios of mystery, and drama!

But alas, your plans were cut short when you had gotten yourself tangled in the Oletus manor. Your boredom had lead you to a whole new mystery, and a new obsession to suspense.

           To a new life in the manor, you had learned the stories of certain peoole, and met people who hid many secrets as you with a fancy facade. You could even say, you were enamored with the mystery-laced people, and even more with the hunters. Now, you play, and have fun with the many actors in this crazed stage, and the experience is delightful.

          There were many experiences, and definitely, this was one of them...

          As you crouched unnoticed by the hunter who was near you, Naib was already half-incapacitated, which gave you a reason to hide. You shuffled to hold your item, a clapping board to call upon your skill, "Make A Scene" just in time before Jack had hit him with his claws. At this moment, Jack was seeing the world in black and white, just like the films you made in your life before the manor. The attack Naib had dealt had not incapacitated him due to your skill, and there, the grayscale world dissipated as Naib smirked at you and Jack.

          "Jack, over here!" You grinned as Naib escaped his grasp. You kept in mind that his behavior of passing the kiting was in fact weird, as he never does that. For Naib, he knew Jack's secret, and that was his feelings with you, so what more than to give him the time to spend with you, kiting. You contained him by the Lakeside village, in a group of windows for vaulting, and pallets for stunning, near a cipher. Despite Jack's love for you, who was a great contain and support survivor, he should add, he was fair, and kept his facade to be the hunter you longed for. You contained him long enough for two ciphers to be decoded, leaving one cipher to finish. As you contained, you were smiling, genuinely having fun. Another reason was the fact that Helena and Tracy are fast decoders. You hear Tracy shout her decoding process, meaning that it was almost time for the gates to finish. You smiled and kited much more hyper as Jack was hot on your heels. As you vaulted, Jack had given you a terror shock, however the ciphers had become completed, and you gain speed to the exit gate near you, knowing that Tracy had her bot camp by the gate, and is now currently typing in the password.

           As you near the gate, you felt a foggy attack near you as you were damaged, and now crawling to the gates. "Ah... Detention," you managed to croak out, as you hear him hum. You notice a trail of roses, and there you felt the blush heat your cheeks like the actress in a romance genre. He carries you bridal style, and you quickly yelled out a leave me to avoid the risk, and to also enjoy this moment. Truth is, you did like the hunter more than you should. While you were on and about, you felt yourself being lowered to the ground, and you hear Jack say, "Self heal before going in, and I'll tell you a secret," you obliged and self-healed while Jack takes a seat near you. "You know, you're always one of the greatest kiters I have ever come across," you looked at him and looked away as he pets you. "And I have to say this, which I think by now you can tell what I'm about to say," you nodded. "I'll say it, and nod if you would accept whatever I have to say," you nodded once again. "Good. You see, I have been quite enamored the more I play with you, and how you kite with confidence. We hunters adore your stay, and yes, we get irritated on containers, you are different. We love a good traditional chase of cat and mouse. I have to confess that I'm starting to like you more than a friend. Will you hang out with me? I'd love to know you more," you finished your self-healing and hugged the hunter tight. You retracted a few seconds and nodded, before hugging him once again. "I'm sorry for wasting your time. The dungeon has moved. Maybe we can talk as we walk to your exit gates," you nodded vigorously, and took the hunter's hand, talking about anything.