Various ✨ Y/n, The Candy Maker

Thank you, Momokicchi for requesting this one.

_
Slot 3: "Adorable"

          The manor was as quiet as always, but the sun still shines its glorious rays as it wakes up. Such a beautiful d-

          A scream erupted from a room. "Ms. L/n! Are you a-" Eli barges into the room, only to giggle at the scene. You, Y/n, the candymaker... have become a child. "Eli! Uwaaaa!" You whined as you covered yourself. You were now as young as a six-year old. "H-how?! Wait! Let me get Fiona!" The seer runs back to fetch the priestess, coming back in a flash.

          "Y/n??? She looks so precious!" Fiona carried you to her chest as she rocks you. "I'm physically six right now, I think, but please help me," you mumbled with tears. "Awe... First let me get you some clothes," Fiona looks at your closet, and settles with dressing you up with your button down shirt. Eli then carries you to dining room as if he had found the most precious thing, and was waiting for everyone to see it. "Eli, Fiona noooooooo," You covered your face with your petite hands.

          "IS THAT Y/N?!" You hear someone awed. It was Emma, the gardener. "SHE'S SO CUTE!" She takes you off of Eli's arms to swing you around. "Don't swing her too much," Emily scolded. "How did this happen?" She looked at Eli and Fiona, who shrugged his shoulders, and to you who replied with an "I don't know. I just woke up and became a child!" Emma and Emily were red in the faces as they awed. Even your voice changed to something baby-ish. Eli hoisted you up once more. "ELI, NOOO, ELIIIIIIII" You screamed as he runs to the kitchen, where Martha and Lucky are in kitchen duty. "Look! At! Y/n!" Eli showed to them your baby form, and the Martha and Lucky were shocked.

"Lucky, turn off the stove,"

"Yes ma'am."

"You're saying that this is Y/n?" Martha pinches the bridges of her nose. "Yes." "I still have my mental capabilities, but I'm now six in my physical body," you informed. Lucky now carried you as Martha and Eli talked.

"Should we ask Miss Nightingale?" Martha asked.

"...I kinda wanna see her like this."

"You're enjoying this," Martha groaned. "I am, but aren't you enjoying the sight of baby Y/n?" Martha was quiet.

"But anyways, it's time to eat," Martha ended the conversation to wake up everyone in the manor.

          Everyone looked at you as you stared back, too small to actually eat anything from your plate. The girls, along with a few guys (Eli, Victor, Mike, and Norton) awed at you, while there were some chuckling at your problem, mainly Jose, Kevin, William and Luca. Others, such as Aesop, Victor, Naib and Andrew would take glances. "Uwaaaa," the girls and boys snickered even more at your whines. On the corner of your eyes, you could see William stand to walk to you. He gently lifted you before sitting himself on your chair, and you on his lap. You blushed, though you mouthed a flustered thank you as you ate your dish.

          "She's so cute," Eli drops his head on the table, flustered at the sight.
"Such an adorable baby," Mike cooed. "Aren't you acting like she's more of a dog than a baby-" Naib asked when he was shushed by Norton, who continued to look at the scene with a smile.

           "You know she'll still have to join matches like the rest of us," Freddy cleared his voice. "Does she? She's like this right now, and you still think she needs to do matches?" Vera retorted. "I'll be fine!" The two looked at you. "I'm stwong!" That ended the life of most of the survivors. Freddy scoffed as he drops his place by the sink. "Don't worry, Y/n. Freddie is just being a big meanie," William patted your head. "I'm still twenty-nine-years old. Don't baby me," William laughed even more.