Let Me Prove It! (Okita Sougo)

It was a normal day at the Shinsengumi Compounds, Okita strolling through the hallways–finding his way to his favorite person in the whole Shinsengumi–(Y/N).

(F/N) (L/N) was a woman with a hidden past, she showed up one day in Kondo's Dojo back when they were in Bushu, full of bruises and blood, asking for a little shelter and of course, the kind hearted Kondo let her in.

Ever since then, she had been staying with the shinsengumi–mainly because of her extraordinary skills as a samurai and her inexplicable knowledge in medicine, which proved to be useful in their field of work.

Okita had been watching her ever since he was a child. Peering at her with his cute but piercing red orbs, he watched her with an intense gaze. And it only took them to get to Edo–A few years more in the Shinsengumi for Okita to find out that he was in love with her.

It was basically alien to him. But he knew what his heart felt more than anyone. And now, he was being pulled by Yamazaki into an interrogation room upon Hijikata's orders.

"Tell Hijibaka-san that I'm currently occupied with (Y/N)-nee-san and can't be bothered." Okita spoke with his monotone voice, as he broke away from Yamazaki's grip.

But by the time he did, they were standing in front of the interrogation room.

Having no other choice, Okita sighs as he enters the door and sees a familiar face sitting at the table with hands cuffed to the table. "Oh?Boss—What are you doing here?"

Gintoki still refused to speak and was dragging out conversations in order to prove himself innocent–As he pleaded.

"Yamazaki–Get (Y/N)-nee-san here," Okita orders when he sees Hijikata throw a chair at Gintoki as the two were engaged in a fight–usually more verbal, but due to the pent up frustration, it had turned physical.

"Sougo?I brought the first aid kit," A tuft of (H/L) (H/C) hair comes into view as (Y/N) poked her head in the interrogation room.

Hijikata and Gintoki's brawl ends in a halt as they composed theirselves when someone had entered. "Oh, (Y/N)-nee-san, patch up Boss–Kondo-san will scold us when he finds out he's injured." Okita nodded with sheer nonchalance as he pointed to the silver wavy haired samurai who had a bloody head.

"Eh?...No way—You're!" (Y/N) points a trembling finger at Gintoki, as the corner of her lips twitched and Gintoki did the same.

"(Y/N), you know this permhead?" Hijikata crossed his arms, lighting his cigarette up while Okita had the same look of curiousity as they watch (Y/N) hesitate before she huffed and slammed the first aid kit unto the table.

"Ahh!What terrible luck I have! To run into a crazy chick right after these tax robbers," Gintoki clicks his tongue as he leaned back on the chair and directed his eyes at the ceiling.

"I could say the same for the sorry sight in front of me, Forgive me Sougo, Toushi–But I absolutely refuse to patch up his wound, preferably I would like it if he bleeds out and die," She comments as she crossed her arms and huffed.

"Just what the hell is going on between you two!?" Hijikata yells as he stomped his feet into the ground. Just then, Yamazaki who had been keeping quiet spoke up. "C-Could it be?...It's just a harmless thought but–Boss, you and (Y/N)-san....couldn't have been former lovers, right?"Yamazaki sweat dropped as he pointed at the two.