5 Things (Okita Sougo)

There were 5 things about him that she loved

His red eyes that only looks at her with love

"Sougo, what do you think about thi—" (Y/N) turned her head to face the sandy brown haired male and ask his opinion for the kimono she was picking out.

But when she looked at him, he was already staring at her. Love evident in his red eyes, she hadn't noticed it before but Okita looked so love struck whenever he was with her.

Okita looked so peaceful at that exact moment— red eyes softly gazing at her with that look of affection, lips slowly curling up into a small smile. Until he noticed she was staring at him, Okita blinked and cleared his throat.

"That looks ugly on you, definitely not your colour." Okita turned his head away with a huff, while (Y/N) just giggled.

"I always knew you were a sadist, but I didn't know you were a Tsundere too~" She laughed, turning to pick out another kimono. "Oh, wait. This looks good on you!!" (Y/N) gasped, smiling happily at him.

Then, Okita placed his hand at the top of her head. "Huh, Sougo. What are you doing?" She inquired, eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"I see something that's way better than that for me." He nonchalantly stated in his monotone voice as he looks down at her, meeting his red orbs with her (E/C) ones.

"Hm, where is it?" (Y/N) asked, looking around for clues as to what might have caught his eye.

"It's right here. The one standing in front of me." Okita stated, tapping her forehead with his index finger. "You're just perfect for me." He pecked her cheek and (Y/N) blushed.

"S-S-Sougo! We're in public!" She yells quietly as she raised her hands to cover her reddened cheeks.

His warm hugs that light a fire in her heart.

(Y/N) groaned frustratedly as she rolled around in her futon. She was down with a cold— the woman didn't listen to Okita when he said she shouldn't play in the rain and now she was paying for it.

"Sougoooooo~" She wailed loudly, turning her head to look at Okita who was working on some paperworks at his table. Okita turned his eyes to her for a short glance before returning to his work.

"Is that how you treat your sick girlfriend? I'm so disappointed in you, Sougo!" She then made a poor imitation of crying

"You're not fooling anyone, (Y/N)." Okita sighs softly as he ran his hand through his hair dully before continuing with his work. "Your fever has gone down, you're okay now."

"But I'm nooooooot~" She whined, and started rolling around again. ".....What do you want?" Okita sighed, he can never resist her, he then paused his work to stare at her with that monotone eyes of his.

"A hug."

"A hug?"

"Your hug."

"........."

"Please?"

"I'm working."

"Sougo, you don't love me." She pouted at him angrily and then faked a sniffle and covered herself in her blanket.

"....Stupid Sougo. All he does is work everyday and doesn't even pay any attention to me! Even when I'm sick like this....."(Y/N) mumbled lowly to herself, as she huffed lightly.