Owner (Sakata Gintoki)

"Meow!! Meow!! Meow!!"

Gintoki furrowed his eyebrows angrily at the loud mewling of the cats. Slamming his beloved JUMP to the table, he made his way to the door to find the cats hanging on the railings of his house.

"You freeloading cats get away from here!! You always leave your poop and stuff here! Go on!! Shoo!!" He shooed the cats angrily with a hand. The cats hissed at him and mewled louder before scampering away.

"Gin, if you're rude to cats like that you'll get cursed." (Y/N) appears at the doorway with groceries in hand. "Let them curse me all they want! I've turned into a cat once, there's nothing I fear!" Gintoki huffed as he crossed his arms.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." (Y/N) shook her head and looked at the bags she was carrying, "Mind giving me a hand?"

"Tsk! It's not like I want to help you alright!? I just don't want to hear your complaints!" Gintoki yells, easily carrying her load into the house. "Why are you such a tsundere, Gin?" (Y/N) giggled as she followed Gintoki.

It had been about 2 years since they got together. (Y/N) was Gintoki's childhood friend, they've been inseparable since they were children so naturally (Y/N) would chose to go with Gintoki when the Joui War had ended.

--

"Gin-san, I found a package outside. I wonder who it's for?" Shinpachi calls out, arriving in the living roon where Gintoki was, with Kagura and Sadaharu. "Give it to me." Gintoki ordered holding his hand out as Shinpachi sighed and gave it to him.

"Oh, it's from Tatsuma...and it's for (Y/N)?! What the hell? Why is he sending stuff to my woman?!" Gintoki furiously ripped the box open to find a lone cupcake sitting inside.

"Tsk, and this is all he sent?" Gintoki smugly says raising the cupcake and devouring it quickly. "Hey!! That's for (Y/N)-nee!" Kagura yells pointing a finger at Gintoki who scoffed.

"Hmph! She's my girlfriend! What's hers is mine!!" Gintoki scoffs as he crossed his arms and grabbed his JUMP. "Gin-chan......What's that?" Kagura and Shinpachi had looks of utter shock on their faces.

Gintoki raised an eyebrow, he followed Kagura's finger and found it pointing to him. "What? Don't try to joke with me, you brats." He huffed again and turned his eyes back to the JUMP.

"N-No...Gin-san, t-those...what are those?!"

Gintoki irked a mark as he sighed deeply. "You brats are starting to annoy me! What is it?!" He slammed his JUMP down and Kagura ran out to grab a mirror, quickly holding it up to Gintoki's face, Gintoki looked at the mirror with dead eyes.

"I don't see anything wrong with my face. Look, I'm still so handsome, my natural perm makes my eyes pop out, oh that pair of white cat ears too." Gintoki nonchalantly says, "Wait....CAT EARS?!" Gintoki shrieked his hand shooting up to grab the two cat ears that suddenly appeared at the top of his head.

He grabbed them and pulled. "OW! OW! OW! OWWW!!" He screamed in pain and let go. "W-What the hell is this?!" Gintoki angrily says, and then he felt something behind him.

"A TAIL!?" He shrieked spotting a long white tail on his back. "G-Gin-chan, you're turning into a cat! BWAHAHAHAHAH!" Kagura laughed, while Shinpachi was stifling his laughter.

"Gin— woah, what happened? I told you you'd be cursed by cats!" (Y/N) arrived, her hand immediately shot up to cover her mouth as she takes a seat beside him. "Sakamoto-san sent you a package, but Gin-san ate it." Shinpachi explained, handing the empty box to her.

"Oh, you missed a letter." (Y/N) says, pulling a white envelope out of the- now empty box.

'Dear (Y/N)-chan,
I miss you already! Ahahahaha. I imagine that your beauty has exceeded my imaginations! Eat this cupcake to become more cuter and gorgeous. After you do, you're welcome to meet me in Bar Smile. I'll be waiting for you! Ahahaha! Ahahahah! So come find me, meow~"
                                                                Tatsuma'