The Man I Love! (Sakamoto Tatsuma)

Sakamoto grinned widely as he opens a crate in his ship. The new shipment for some things he ordered had just arrived, so he eagerly went down to his ship personally to check it out.

He pulls out a beautiful blue kimono, and lifts it up high to examine it. "Yup, it will look good on her! Ahahahah! Hahahahaha!" Sakamoto nodded as he folded the kimono and held onto it. "On top of that...we'll be matching!"

"Oh, Sakamoto-san!" A comrade spotted him walking out of his ship and went over to greet him. "Hmm? A kimono? What's that for, Sakamoto-san?"

Sakamoto smiled knowingly at the man and placed a finger to his lips as he winked at him.

"It's a secret, Ahahahaha! Hahahahah!"

-

"(Y/N)-chan!~" Sakamoto skipped happily as he made his way to the veranda where he heard (Y/N) was at along with Gintoki, Takasugi and Katsura.

Sakamoto halted when he saw her. Gintoki and Takasugi were fighting as usual, with Katsura and his usual look of disappointment and disapproval on his face. (Y/N) was smiling peacefully as she looked at the three with fond eyes.

Sakamoto felt his heart swoon at the sight, even clutching his chest dramatically. 'Ah, so beautiful~ I hope she likes my gift!~' Sakamoto nodded to himself as he clenched a fist determinedly and marched on over to her.

"Hello, (Y/N)-chan!!"

He greeted cheerfully, making Gintoki and Takasugi temporarily stop their fight. The second Sakamoto appeared, he saw (Y/N)'s eyes widen, before she quickly hid behind Gintoki's back.

Her hands rested on Gintoki's broad shoulders as she peeked from behind the man's back to slightly stare at Sakamoto with a blank stare.

"What do you have there, Sakamoto?" Katsura asks, eyeing the kimono he held. Sakamoto laughs as he held it out. "Oh! The new shipment arrived! I also got some kimono for (Y/N)-chan! It must be hard for her being a woman and all, there's only men's kimono here so I thought I'd get her one! Ahahahah! Ahahahah!" Sakamoto grins, holding the kimono out to (Y/N).

Then, (Y/N) stared at him for a while before she cupped a hand to whisper in Gintoki's ears.

"Uh-huh, Uh-huh. Alright." Gintoki nodded as he uncrossed his arms and held a palm out to Sakamoto. "I'll take it for her."

"....Eh?" Sakamoto tilted his head to the side cluelessly, he hoped that it would finally get her to talk to him directly.

For some sort of reason he didn't know, (Y/N) always avoided talking to Sakamoto directly. She would always use different means of communication, like through Gintoki, Takasugi and Katsura. He figured it was just because they just recently knew each other while she grew up with the 3 males.

"O-Oh, I see. Ahahahah! Hahahah! Here you go then....." Sakamoto weakly laughs as he hands the kimono to Gintoki and dejectedly slumped his shoulder as he walked away.

He failed again today, he wasn't able to make (Y/N) talk to him. It was hard because Sakamoto was a very friendly man who got along well with anyone anywhere. He couldn't understand why she- (Y/N), absolutely refused to talk to him.

Was she scared of him? That wasn't possible. Takasugi was even scarier than him, Sakamoto was the friendliest one out of the Joui 4!

Sakamoto gasped, coming to a sudden realization. "She....hates me!?" He says, clutching his chest with both hands as an imaginary line of blood appeared in the corner of his mouth.

"What did I do!? I've only ever been kind to (Y/N)-chan, because I've been trying to get her to like me!!" He pouted and fell to his knees.

"....(Y/N), why do you always refuse to talk to Sakamoto?" Takasugi asked (Y/N) out loud once they watched Sakamoto walk away and disappear from their sights.