Indirect Confessions (Sakata Gintoki)

"What did you even drag me out here for, Gin?" (Y/N) sighs, placing both her hands on her waist. Her eyes drawing over to Gintoki who was barely hiding behind a bush. "Shh, they might hear us!!" He warns her as he tugs on her wrist, pressing her close to him.

"Oh, Kagura and....that shinsengumi boy?" (Y/N) arched an eyebrow at the sight and gasped. "Are they-?!"

"Yep, now be quiet. We're gonna spy on their date." Gintoki nodded pressing his finger to her lips so she wouldn't make a noise. "Ow! Did you just- bite me?!" Gintoki narrowed his eyes at (Y/N) who shrugged.

"It was there."

"You little-"

"Oh, look- they're entering a restaurant!" (Y/N) changes the topic as Gintoki's head snapped to Kagura and Okita's direction. "Alright. We're going in!" He says grabbing her wrist and dragging her towards the restaurant.

"Gin...."

"Hm."

"Wanna go drink?" (Y/N) and Gintoki grew depressed when they entered the restaurant.

The place was filled with lovey dovey couples who didn't know the word 'Public Display of Affection' existed. And for the two- adults who were both single since birth.

It was a direct attack on their pride as fully grown adults. The air screamed love itself, every corner had couple who were doing couple things.

"Yeah....Let's just go drink." Gintoki nodded at (Y/N)'s suggestion and they both walked out. Not noticing the two who they were supposedly following- were snickering in amusement.

--

"Gah! Who do those youngsters think they are?! Showing off their love in public like they're the only ones there!" (Y/N) yells angrily, slamming the bottle of sake she had emptied on to the table.

They settled in (Y/N)'s house, after buying some drinks and food. They figured going to a bar would just give them the despicable sight of lovers again.

"Damn right! But it's not like I'm jealous of them or anything! I have someone too, we're just hiding our relationship!" Gintoki says, slamming his mug down on the table after (Y/N) did.

"Huh! Who says I don't have a man either? Haven't you seen me? I'm gorgeous!" (Y/N) scoffed at Gintoki.

They were both starting to get a bit tipsy, but they were still kind of sober. "Oh really? What a coincidence! Then we both have someone! But I doubt you do, I've never seen you with a man!" Gintoki retorts, wiping the excess alcohol from his lips he points to her accusingly.

"I-I do too! I doubt anyone would go for you! You must be lying!" (Y/N) fired back at him. Gintoki gasped and pretended like he was hurt by her words.

"The nerve! Fine then, describe your man!!" He yells as her, (Y/N) clicks her tongue angrily and turned to the side with a pout.

"Hmph! Well, my man is very strong! He never loses in a fight!" (Y/N) crossed her arms with a smug smirk.

"What about your woman?~" She teased him as she wiggled her eyebrows teasingly at him. Gintoki blushed and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Well, my woman is strong too! Physically and Mentally and Emotionally! Even spritually!"

"Oh yeah? Well, my man runs his own business!!"

"My woman is hard working! She's the perfect wife material!"

"My man is very handsome, tall and strong! No one can beat him, he's totally husband material!"

"My woman is everything I could ever ask for! Man- I could die for her!"

"I can die for my man as well. But he won't let me cause he's so strong he always protects me!"

"My woman loves me so much, she helps me with my job!"

"My man can't bear to be away from me so he always drags me to where he is!"

"My woman has the sexiest body I've ever seen! Even Ketsuno Ana can't compare with her!"

"My man has the most well defined abs I've ever seen! They're so hard you might faint when you see it!"

"Say- how do I know you're not bluffing?" (Y/N) now narrows her eyes suspiciously at Gintoki. Gintoki flinched at her words, he carefully places the cup down and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I could say the same for you! Alright then, this time- describe how he looks like!!" Gintoki yells as (Y/N) flinched and blushed. She turns away and huffed.

"Well, my man has silver hair with a natural perm, but it looks so good on him that I don't care how it's styled!"

"Hah! my woman has beautiful (H/C) locks! Even if it's messy she still looks gorgeous! No one holds a candle to her!"

"Well My man has the most beautiful red orbs! I could stare at it for hours!"

"Huh! My woman has the prettiest (E/C) eyes that anyone has ever seen in this world, it's a crime to compare them to jewels!"

"Oi, oi- why does your man sound a lot like me?" Gintoki says as he watches her flinch.

"I could say the same. Why does your woman sound like me?" She says and then she sees Gintoki flinch.

"On the count of three- we say their names." Gintoki declares as (Y/N) nodded determinedly.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"SAKATA GINTOKI!"

"(Last Name) (First Name)!"

There was a long pause as they stared at each other with wide eyes and a huge blush on their cheeks, before the two erupted in a loud laughter.

"Well, you're my woman now~ Say, didn't you say I had the best abs you've ever seen?~" Gintoki smirks as he places his arm on her waist and brought her closer to him.

"If I remember correctly, it was my man who first said I had the sexiest body he's ever seen- that Ketsuno Ana can't even compare with." (Y/N) smirked back, as she circled her arms on his neck.

"Well, I gotta say- your man is definitely right~" Gintoki says as he leans down and captures her lips in a passionate kiss.