You Troublemakers (Sakata Gintoki)

"Gintoki, you better wake up now while I'm asking nicely."

(Y/N)'s voice sounded soft and soothing, and maybe Gintoki would've slept a bit more peacefully, if only his wife wasn't spewing out threats.

"I'm awake, hahaaa.." Gintoki immediately sat up, smiling widely at (Y/N). "Good, now listen." She faced Gintoki and raised a finger, while Gintoki wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned his head on her chest, hugging her.

"Kagura is out with Princess Soyo, and Patsuan went to Otsuu-chan's concert. I have a shift today at the Shinsengumi until late afternoon," She explained, while Gintoki occasionally nodded at her words.

"So today, you'll be looking after the kids okay? Come on, let's go eat." (Y/N) ended as she stood up but Gintoki's firm grip on her prevented her to.

"Gin, the kids are waiting, and I have to get to work."

"W-Wait— You're leaving me alone with 2 kids?!"

"Yes."

"A-At least take one of them! Even Gin-san won't be able to handle two of them at the same time!"

"You're such a baby! They're your kids, you know?!" (Y/N) clicked her tongue and flicked his forehead.

"Stop whining and go over and eat. I have to leave soon." She yanked his hands away from her and walked out the room, leaving Gintoki to sulk all by himself.

"....She doesn't even love me anymore....."

After eating, (Y/N) had quickly gone to work and Gintoki was alone with his 5 year old twins, Ginji and Ginko.

"Well, there's nothing to do today. Say, how about you kids pay a visit to the Old Hag downstairs?" Gintoki sneakily comments, placing his strawberry milk carton on the counter, he turned his back on it for a while to get a cup.

"Mommy said to stay with you at all times." Ginji comments, crossing his arms over his chest. Gintoki turned back to find his strawberry milk carton all empty.

"Oiii!! Who drank it?! Confess now and I'll only kill you 3/4 of the way!!" Gintoki says, narrowing his eyes at Ginji and Ginko.

"If you give me money, I'll tell you!~" Ginko giggled and held her hands out to Gintoki. "Oi, you're too young to be scamming people. Don't try to talk your own father into that." Gintoki lightly flicked Ginko's forehead.

"Besides, I already know who the culprit is." Gintoki's eyes gleamed and met another pair of red eyes.

"Dad, I think I saw a thief run in here and take the strawberry milk— he must be what they call the 'strawberry thief' scary indeed." Ginji nodded seriously, even closing his eyes and sighing for exaggeration.

"Oh, really?" Gintoki smirked and looked at Ginji. "Then I'll have to punish the thief right?" Gintoki growls lowly.

"Yes, yes. They have to be punished." Ginji nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you wipe off the rest of the evidence on your lips then, strawberry thief?"

"ACK!"

Gintoki grabbed Ginji by the collar of his kimono and lifted him up, staring at him as he grit his teeth.

"Let me go!!" Ginji grit his teeth as he tried to kick Gintoki away.

At that exact moment, before Gintoki could do anything to Ginji— the telephone rang.

"Tsk, lucky bastard." Gintoki clicked his tongue, walking over to his desk to pick up the phone.

"...A job request?"