Surprise (Katsura Kotaro)

(Y/N) woke up with Elizabeth staring down at her. "Elizabeth?! Wait— How did you get into my house!?" She scampered up to her feet and gave Elizabeth a surprised look.

"Katsura-san needs your help!" The sign read, (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows and Elizabeth led her to her living room where a certain long haired terrorist was casually resting.

Katsura is a wanted terrorist, to simply put it he didn't trust anyome but his closest friends. (Y/N) was different though, Katsura loved her. Every single bit of her, having fought by her side snd growing up with her – Katsura had feelings for her, that he had yet to confess.

"*Hic!* (Y/N)! *Hic!* You woke up, *Hic!*" Katsura greeted in between his hiccups and (Y/N) sighed. "Listen...Kotaro, I know I'm a doctor and all but...it's just hiccups!" She reasoned out as she now sat opposite of the male who was still hiccuping.

"Also....How did the two of you get in my house without my permission?" She narrowed her eyes at Katsura who held up a key. "How bad is your memory, you gave this to me, *Hic!*." Katsura says as (Y/N) gaped.

"I gave that? I lost that key a month ago!"

"I get that, *Hic!* But, unless I get rid of this, *Hic!* I won't be able to do any, *Hic!* Work today!" Katsura says, (Y/N) sighs as she rubbed her temple and sighed. How could she refuse that face? She loved Katsura!

It was no secret that the (H/C) colored haired female adored the man. Gintoki often teased her for this claiming she was an open book around the long haired man. But since the so called man was dense, he never noticed.

"Alright...Don't get me wrong! Your hiccups just annoy me alright!?" She yells at him with a beet red blush on her cheeks as she rose to her feet and went to get some water. "What will, *Hic!* Water do?" Katsura arched an eyebrow while (Y/N) led him outside to her porch.

Coincidentally she also had a rope in her hands. "Just shut up and let me do my work." She huffed at him, tying his body with the rope, (Y/N) threw Katsura on the tree's branch and hanged him upside down. "(Y/N)?...I'm starting to, *Hic!* Feel that this is torture..."

(Y/N) had a poker face as she held the glass of water in her hand. "Kotaro, open your mouth." She orders as Katsura complied and then she poured the water down his throat. "Ack! Ack! Are you, trying, to‐ kill me?! *Hic!*" Katsura gasped when the water ran out.

"Hey, you asked me to get rid of your hiccups!" (Y/N) laughed a little bit at Katsura's face. Although, that wet look was definitely working for him. "Fine, it didn't work."

(Y/N) crossed her arm and dragged Katsura all the way back into her house. "Sit there, okay?" She muttered sitting him on the couch as she went to fetch something. "I do hope this works..." She mumbles to herself coming back with a jar.

"Close your eyes and stick out your tongue." She commanded, Katsura questioned her command, but if he wanted to get rid of his hiccups— he'd better listen. As soon as he did, the familiar taste of sugar entered his mouth.

But it wasn't gonna be that easy. (Y/N) had dumped the whole jar of sugar unto his tongue— it was a sugar overload. "(Y/N)! *Hic!* Even that amount of sugar would kill Gintoki!" Katsura choked out as he shot his eyes open and spat the sugar out.

(Y/N) stared at him worriedly with a hand in her cheek, "Nothing seems to be working, Kotaro. I'm sorry to say that you will have to live with that hiccups forever." She sighs shaking her head.

"(Y/N)! Please! Help me! *Hic!* I swear to do anything! *Hic!*" Katsura clutched unto her clothes and she started blushing. He was too close for contact much more than she liked but— getting a bit close sometimes is pretty good too.

"O-Oh...Right!" She scampered away flushed and embarrassed while Katsura was still feeling angry at his hiccups. "This damn hiccups, *Hic!* they must be eradicated from this world! *Hic!* I wish all hiccups disappear from the world!!"

"(Y/N)?...*Hic!*" Katsura looked around, the female came back with a cloth in her hands. "Alright!" She cheers as she handed Katsura the white cloth. "What do I do with this? *Hic!*"

"Put it in your mouth, bite it. To help you hold your breath." (Y/N) directed as Katsura nodded. He gently placed the cloth in his mouth and bit it down and puffed his cheeks. He was holding his breath— it would've been easy for Katsura but, the sight of (Y/N) staring at him with her big cute (E/C) eyes, a small smile on her lips as she eagerly watched him, was starting to make him blush.

'Ah....I wanna protect that smile forever....' Katsura muttered happily in his thoughts. But then, the lack of oxygen pulled him out of his happy thoughts. "Oh. You're going red." (Y/N) pointed out as Katsura's arms flailed around.

As soon as Katsura tried to open his mouth, (Y/N) covered it with her hand. "No!! Kotaro, hold it in!!" She pleaded as Katsura's eyes widened. He was about to pass out.

"It didn't work either, huh?" (Y/N) now stood in front of Katsura, who was gasping for air. "I...I think *Hic!* I almost died..." Katsura says. "Then....all that's left to do is that. But...Kotaro isn't easily startled..." (Y/N) mumbles to herself with a chin on her finger.

Katsura was staring at her with his arms crossed over his chest, letting out occasional hiccups. Suddenly, (Y/N) looked up at him and blushed. "Hey...You want me to get rid of your hiccups right?" She spoke as she looked around and seemed to fidget. Katsura nodded and that was when it happened.

(Y/N) had suddenly kissed him. Her lips were on his before he could process. It shocked him greatly that his hiccups disappeared. "W-W-What?......" Katsura was beyond bewildered with her actions.

Then he noticed his hiccups were gone. "(Y/N)?" He turned to the blushing woman, asking for an explanation. "Y-You need to be startled so I....did....that." She looked away, tucking a piece of her hair behind one ear and Katsura suddenly smiled lowly and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you." He says as her eyes widened and suddenly she hiccuped. "Oh?...It seems it's my turn then." Katsura smirked as he gently turned her face towards him and he kissed her.

—————————

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Sorry.....This was bad. I'm really sorry. MightyMarquess tried my best tho. Katsura is a cutie! Especially his zurap! Other requests will be followed up too but...

Requests still open!~ ♥️♥️♥️♥️