Dangerous Woman (Takasugi Shinsuke)

Don't need permission, made my decision. To test my limits.

Cause it's my business, God as my witness. Start what I finished

Takasugi arched an eyebrow, he felt someone enter the ship. They were docked at earth for various reasons. He had sent Bansai, Matako and Takechi out on a mission, leaving only Takasugi in his own quarters.

It was odd, he knew that something was off. Takasugi Shinsuke isn't a man easily frightened. It wouldn't take him too long to know that something was amiss inside his own ship. It was way too quiet for his liking.

He casually turned his head towards the door of his room that opened ever so slightly and he smirked. "What a lovely visit." He calls out when the door opened fully and she stepped in. (Y/N) appeared with that fierce look on her face.

Don't need no hold up, taking control of this kind of moment.
I'm locked and loaded, completely focused,my mind is open.

"I'm no fool and so are you." (Y/N) says as she took careful steps towards him, her heel clacking against the floor. Takasugi only smirked and shrugged his shoulders with a knowing gaze.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure of having such a woman visit a man this late in the night?" He asks when (Y/N) stopped right in front of Takasugi. He stared at up at her (E/C) colored orbs that had a flame of desire flowing through them and lighting it up.

He loved those eyes of hers, he never knew what desire was flowing through them, was it love? revenge? need?

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my god.
Don't 'ya stop, boy.
Somethin' 'bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you.
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't.

One step forward, the next thing he knew her lips were on his. Their lips danced together, both fighting for dominance as she sat on his lap, her fingers finding their way to his purple locks.

Takasugi's hands rested on her hips, holding her in place as the two of them kissed like there was no tomorrow. He broke away and moved to trail kisses upon her soft neck, leaving a bunch of bruises on her skin.

After that, he locked eyes with her. She gazed at him with those (E/C) eyes of hers and Takasugi smirked. He knew what was in them: it was her need for him.

I'm bulletproof and know what I'm doin'
The way we're movin', like introducing us to a new thing.

Takasugi broke away from their makeout session for a while, her kimono was already halfway down her shoulders, and her hair was a mess. The red lipstick she wore was smudged across her lip while it littered his face and lips.

"Are you drunk?" He mused, because in all honesty he was confused why she would suddenly appear and do this. As a flash of confusion ran through his face she smirked back at him. "I'm fully sober and know what I'm doing, Shinsuke." She spoke softly, tracing her finger upon his exposed chest.

"Would you rather I was drunk?"

I wanna savor, save it for later. The taste of flavour 'cause I'm a taker, 'cause I'm a giver, it's only nature. I live for danger.

"What a daring woman." Takasugi smirked as he stood up, carrying her in his arms in response she wrapped her legs around him, he moved to the bed. "I thought you knew that already?" She smirked as she tugged on his kimono, making him fall down and hover over her.

"I knew that. But I didn't know how you tasted~" Takasugi smirked as he leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead. They were both teasing each other because they knew whoever gave out first would lose. They were both a taker and a giver, they had to fight for dominance.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?~" She whispered to his ear, along with a small nibble on his earlobe which made Takasugi shiver. This woman was good. She was a formidable opponent, in a completely different battle.

He smirked as he captured her lips again in a passionate kiss that set both of their bodies on fire.

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my god.
Don't 'ya stop boy.

Somethin' 'bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman.
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you.
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't.

Takasugi and (Y/N) indulged in each other, slowly throwing off each other's clothes. They kissed again and again. Until they both ran out of breath, staring at each other with lust filled eyes.

They knew what it was. The sexual tension between the two of them had grown massive over the years that they haven't been able to be together. Now, they finally had each other all to themselves. It was time to do all the things they shouldn't.

All girls wanna be like that, Bad girls underneath like that.
You know how I'm feeling inside.
Yeah, there's somethin' 'bout you boy.

(Y/N) herself knew that they weren't supposed to happen. But what could she do? She couldn't stop herself. There was something about Takasugi that made (Y/N) want to forget all the rules and morals she held up.

Something about him, pulled her closer and closer. Like it was teasing her, giving her a teaser. Something that made (Y/N) get even more attracted to Takasugi. What was it? She wanted to know.

How will she know? She gave in to her desires and gave voice to all her emotions. She let herself be with him. Knowing fully well how dangerous he was, knowing how mysterious he was. She needed to know- what was it about Takasugi that made her fall for him?

Takasugi knew her better than anyone ever could. Takasugi was the only one who understood (Y/N) the best. In his eyes, she was a dangerous woman. Though he knew her, he couldn't read what was on her mind. Because he always got lost in her eyes, her eyes captivated him.

But to Takasugi, (Y/N) was a dangerous woman. Why so? Because (Y/N) had him wrapped around her finger. She could make him bend to her every whim, every order, every command.

(Y/N) was a dangerous woman because Takasugi was completely in love with her.

"What a dangerous woman." Takasugi smirked, but then she smiled, placing a peck on his cheek she spoke.

"I'm a dangerous woman, because of a dangerous man~"

------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Damn. That was bad. Sorry. I'll do better. Hope you like this pinecest15

Requests still open. ♥️♥️♥️♥️