Back To You (Sakamoto Tatsuma)

"No, Tatsuma. You're just gonna get into more trouble!!" (Y/N) scolded with an angry look on her face as she watched Sakamoto sneak out secretively from his house.

"It'll be alright! No one will know, and we'll be back before they know it!!" Sakamoto grins at her brightly.

"Honestly....You and your stupid ideas..." She sighed exasperatedly and crossed her arms. "Wherever you go, I'm coming along with, okay?!"

Suddenly, (Y/N) spots a group of men rush towards them and before she knew it Sakamoto was gone.

"T-Tatsuma?...Wait— Where—!!!"

"Ahahahahah! Ahahahaha! How did I get here again?" Sakamoto laughed merrily to himself as he looked around and found himself locked inside a small cell.

"Ahahahha....How do I get out?" Even as a child, he was still unbelievably optismistic. Being the kid of a rich family meant that he was prone to kidnapping- and that was exactly his current situation.

"Hey, are you finally awake?" Sakamoto heard a young girl's voice from the metal bars ahead of him. He raised an eyebrow when he saw no one there. "Ah, I might be hearing things! Ahahahahah! But it sounded like (Y/N)-chan's voice."

"No, idiot. I saw you get taken so I came to save you, but you were sleeping." This time, Sakamoto turned to meet beautiful (E/C) orbs staring at him.

"Honestly, you're probably the only idiot in the world who can fall asleep after getting kidnapped." (Y/N) face palmed as she looked at the lock, analyzing it so she could open it

"Oh? Are you here to visit me, (Y/N)-chan? Ahahahaha!" Sakamoto loudly laughed, scratching the back of his neck, while she was still trying to pick the lock out.

"No...I'm here to hang out, obviously to help you get out!" She rolled her eyes at him, Sakamoto's eyes widened when she did so. He cleared his throat and tried to hide his blush.

In his eyes, everything she did was cute.

"W-Well- why would you want to help me?"

"Why? Should I leave someone in need of help all alone? I'm not that heartless! Now, come on!" She had actually managed to pick the lock and succeeded in getting Sakamoto out.

"So, let's get out of here, okay?" She held his hand tightly and led him outside. Sakamoto held tightly on her hand too, as if not wanting to let go.

"Alright! We'll talk more when we get out of here, okay?" She beams at him as they hide behind a wall. (Y/N) peeked slightly over the corner to see men running around yelling.

"HE GOT AWAY!!"

"Oi! I think I saw something run over here!!"

"They saw us- Come on!!" (Y/N) grabbed his hand again and ran out to an alley. Sakamoto panted as he looked at her, she looked around wary of the surroundings before she spotted an empty barrel.

"Tatsuma, can you get in here?" She asked him, lifting the lid off of the barrel. Sakamoto nodded and got in, but still clueless of what she wanted to do.

"I HEARD SOMETHING OVER THERE!!"

(Y/N)'s heart beat quickened when she heard thundering footsteps nearing their hideout. She looked back and forth between Tatsuma and the alley.

All of a sudden, she cracked a smile at Tatsuma.

"Hey, Tatsuma. Can you.....promise me something?" She turned to Sakamoto who was now inside a large barrel, staring at her curiously.