Harmless Little Secret (Sakata Gintoki)

It was lazy morning for Gintoki again today, he woke up just in time to see (Y/N) dash out the door for her work. Gintoki yawned and scratched his heard tiredly as he plopped on the couch after brushing his teeth.

"Gin-chan, I'm hungry...." Kagura whined as she shook Gintoki violently. "Agh, shut up you brat!! Wait until Patsuan gets here, he'll cook you something!" Gintoki grumbled under his breath, as he sighed deeply.

"Gin-san, there's a package from Sakamoto-san out here." Shinpachi says as he walks inside holding a small box in his arms.

"What? I didn't hear anything about that idiot sending me something." Gintoki clicked his tongue as he examined the box when Shinpachi set it down on the table.

"Oh, it's for (Y/N)-nee!!"

"What?! Tsk, that damn Tatsuma is still trying to woo her? She's mine already! Hah, he doesn't stand a chance." Gintoki arrogantly spoke as he crossed his arms proudly over his chest.

"Let's see, what's in it~" He smirked and opened up the box to see a lone carton of strawberry milk sitting there.

"Haaah!? It's Gin-san's beloved drink! I'm taking this! Mwahahahah!!" Gintoki darkly laughs as he easily snatched the drink and poked the straw into it.

"Ah!! Gin-san, that was for (Y/N)-nee!!" Shinpachi yells but Gintoki was quick to finish the drink. "Ah, who cares?! This was meant for me, the only things that are perfect for Gin-san are strawberry milk and (Y/N)!!" Gintoki declares, pointing to his chest with his thumb.

"Huh? Patsuan, Kagura. When did you two get so big?" Gintoki spoke as he looked up at Shinpachi and Kagura who suddenly seemed like giants.

"Wait— WHY CAN'T I HEAR MY VOICE?! AHH! WHEN DID MY HANDS TURN INTO PAWS?!"

Gintoki shouted and yelled but only mewls and meows came from his mouth.

"THIS IS IT AGAIN— THE CURSE OF THE CAT!?" Gintoki frustratedly held his head and he started thrashing and rolling around the couch. Shinpachi then took out a note from the box and faced it towards CatToki.

"I knew you were gonna steal it again, so here's your punishment, meow?! I'M GONNA KILL TATSUMA! I'LL SHOW HIM A CAT'S FURY!" Gintoki yelled angrily as he ripped the note to shreds with his claws.

"Oi, you two look for Tatsuma. When you find him, bring him to me." Gintoki's eyes gleamed with a murderous intent but Shinpachi and Kagura couldn't understand a word he said because he was a cat.

"....Since Gin-chan is a cat now, I'll take responsibilty and be the head of the house!" Kagura declares with a snicker. "Shinpachi, hand me money this instant! We need sukonbu!!"

"Hah?! No way! You're just like Gin-san, you're gonna blow our money off on food!!"

"....Ah, this is bad. They'll spend all my partfait and pachinko money!!!" Gintoki yells, then he spotted a crumpled paper in the corner and he threw it at the two to catch their attention.

Once Shinpachi and Kagura's eyes were on him, Gintoki stood on two legs. He lifted a paw and pointed it back and forth between him and Shinpachi and Kagura.

"...Look at you?" Shinpachi asked as he nodded eagerly. Gintoki then placed his paw above his eyes and started looking left and right as if searching for something. Right after, he placed both paws on his waist and tried to laugh loudly.

"....You want to dance? Well, what music should I put on? Galaxy Kingdom Bitches 48??" Kagura nonchalantly says as she shrugs and holds a CD of the GKB 48 up.