I Can Give You One (Takasugi Shinsuke)

"Hmm....What is this?" (Y/N) felt something unusual on her bed, she lifted the covers to find a kid sleeping beside her. "Oh...Just a kid." She mumbles as she shut her eyes close again.

"Wait— I don't have a kid. WHOSE KID IS THIS?!" (Y/N) yells as she sat up, staring at the kid with a horrified expression. She then leaned closer to find a very familiar butterfly patterned kimono, that was too big on the kid's body. Loose bandages littered her bed, but when the kid opened his eye, (Y/N) gasped.

"Shinsuke?..." She covered her mouth in shock as the kid sat up and tiredly yawned. "No way! How can Shinsuke have a kid and dump it on me?!" She yells angrily when the kid glared at her.

"(Y/N), It's me." Takasugi says as (Y/N)'s eyes widened

2 Days Ago

"Huh? Where's the bottle I had here?" Takechi asked, pointing to an empty table top. Matako turned to face him with an irritated expression on her face. "I placed it in Shinsuke-sama's coffee!" She huffed angrily as Takechi gasped.

"T-That was an age- reversal medicine! Anyone who drinks it will turn younger until they become a child!" Takechi yells as Matako gaped. "T-Then, Shinsuke-sama—?!"

"Why do you even have something like that here?!" Matako yells pointing her pistols at Takechi. "To increase the population of younger girls!!"

"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING LOLICON!"

"Why are you guys messing around?" Takechi, Matako and Bansai now stood in front of a small Takasugi who had an angry expression on his face. "But this will put us in a disadvantage, should they know about it. I daresay." Bansai says

"You." Takasugi pointed to Takechi, "Find an antidote right this instant. I'll take shelter for the meantime. Contact me when you've found the antidote." Takasugi says as he jumps down and walks away.

"Shinsuke-sama as a child is very cute!!" Matako squeals happily when Takasugi threw her a death glare over his shoulder. "If any of you want to see the sun rise again, I suggest you shut your mouths."

"And so? You broke in here without even telling me first?" (Y/N) sighs as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared questioningly at the now younger version of Takasugi.

"You were asleep. I didn't want to wake you." He reasoned out, as she nodded. "Wow, this really makes me feel nostalgic, Shinsuke. It's like we've gone back on our younger days!" She exclaims with a hand under her chin.

"Who cares about that? Go make me some food, I'm hungry." He roared at her as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Who do you think you're talking to?" She pinched his nose.

"Hey! Respect your elders!" She yells at him before releasing her hold on his nose, which he now clenched in pain. "Say the word 'please' and I just might make you some food." She smirks at him as Takasugi pouted.

"Please make me some food." He grumbled out lowly as he crossed his arms and turned his head to the side. "Wow, it's totally easier to bully you this way!~" She grins as she went away to cook food.

"Did I really make the right choice to ask her for shelter?...." Takasugi sighs as he face palmed.

"Shinsuke, you look much better as a kid." (Y/N) hums, as she propped her face up with both her hands while her elbows rested on the bed. She was gazing at Takasugi who was currently reading a book.

"Shut up."

"Hey, I'm here letting you, a freeloader, into my house and this is how you talk to me?" She pouted, as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Maybe I should hand you over to the Shinsengumi in your sleep. I'm sure they'll be humoured at the sight of the most wanted terrorist turned into a mere child." She snickered when Takasugi turned to her.

He sighed and held his temple with two fingers, trying to calm himself down. As much as he wouldn't want to admit it, he had to listen to her.

"I'm sorry." He softly said, (Y/N) arched an eyebrow before she smirked and cupped a hand to her ear. "Excuse me? I didn't hear it." She just had to take advantage of this. One would never hear Takasugi apologize.

"I said I'm sorry!" He yelled, vexed and frustrated. He turned to (Y/N) and he pouted. (Y/N) gasped as she held a hand to her chest. "TOO CUTE!" She squealed as she pinched both of Takasugi's cheeks.

"Ah, Shinsuke. You might not know this but I'm really good with kids! You know, my dream was to have 2 kids." She grins happily while Takasugi was prying her hands off of his face.

"No shit."

"Hey! A kid can't curse!"

"You're really treating me like a kid now!"

"Shinsuke, how can I take you seriously? You're so cute!" (Y/N) beams as she hugged him tightly, unknowingly pressing his face unto her boobs, which he blushed at.

'M-Maybe...this isn't so bad. It's soft. Softer than my pillow— no, wait! I must not think of such lecherous thoughts!'

Takasugi shook his head, snapping himself out of his trance when (Y/N) finally let go of him. "I'm tired now. Come on." (Y/N) patted the space next to her as she lay on the bed with a yawn.

"O-Oi. What are you saying? Casually inviting a man to bed." Takasugi blushed slightly as he crossed his small arms over his chest. "Shinsuke, you had no problem breaking in and crawling into my bed earlier." She pointed out.

"Besides, it's gonna be a cold night, Shinsuke." She says with a small smile. Then she sees Takasugi open his eye before he sighed and crawled to her side.

(Y/N) grinned as she held Takasugi's small frame in her arms. Takasugi couldn't deny that he actually liked her hugs, it was warm— very warm.

So that night, Takasugi finally had a nice dream. A dream where he and (Y/N) were together. It was the best sleep he had gotten ever since then.

The morning after, (Y/N) felt like there was a huge weight on her body. She couldn't move any of her limbs. This was when she noticed her face was pressed firmly against a broad chest. She looked up to see Takasugi's calm, sleeping face.

(Y/N) blushed at the promixity they were in. Takasugi's arm was laid on her waist, which pulled her closer to his body. While one of his legs was on top of her lower body, holding her in place. Not to mention, his lips that were utterly close to her own, she could literally feel his hot breath caress her skin.

"S-S-Shinsuke!!" She yells as she slapped Takasugi's cheek, that woke Takasugi up.

"(Y/N)! What happened?!" Takasugi looked around alarmingly before his eye fell on her figure on the bed as she clutched the blanket to her chest. "PERVERT!!!"

Takasugi smirked as he went back on the bed and hovered over her. "Didn't you say you wanted a kid? I can give you one right now~"

-----------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

YAYYYYY!~ Okay..scratch that, I'm not sure if this is any good or if it is even near what you requested for pinecest15 but I tried my best! Hope you like it though!~

Requests still open!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️