You Already Have It (Kawakami Bansai)

(Y/N) never adored anyone in her life. She never had those fleeting crushes or so called puppy loves. She didn't ever think she would fall in love until she met the man named Kawakami Bansai.

It was like kiss, kiss fall in love! She even thought it had suddenly become a romance anime where her and Bansai were the main characters. But life wasn't that easy.

(Y/N) is Takasugi's childhood friend, from his days at Shoka Sonjuku, after everything that happened- She decided to go with him. But unexpected things happen- and for her, it was meeting Bansai.

She had the ultimate crush on the male. She was good at hiding it though, as no one has been able to tell how much she completely adored the man.

"Ah, Ban-chan's so cute today too~" (Y/N) swooned at the sight of Bansai, without his sunglasses covering his beautiful eyes. She was hiding behind the wall like a proper stalker. Ban-chan was the cute nickname she came up with for him.

"(Y/N), what are you doing there?"

(Y/N) nearly jumped when she heard Takasugi's voice behind her and she quickly turned around to see the man looking around curiously trying to see what it was she was staring so seriously at.

"A-Ah!! No, it's nothing. A-Anyways, Shin!!" She placed her hands on his shoulders and forced him to turn around.

"Where are you off to? Ahahaa." She nervously laughed. She didn't want anyone knowing she had the biggest crush on Bansai- and Takasugi was the person she definitely did not want to learn about this secret.

"Bansai and I are going to meet Kamui today. Takechi will be joining us, I wanted to tell you that only you and Matako will be left here today to watch over the ship." Takasugi comments stoicly, but still finding her reaction suspicious.

"But more importantly, I've never seen you so shaken up." He stopped and turned to analyze her face close up. Looking closer, she had a slight tint of pink across her cheeks

"Are you-" Takasugi narrowed his eye and placed a finger to his chin while she held her breath in anticipation. "....Drunk?"

(Y/N) let out a huge sigh of relief. 'Thank the gods Shin is sometimes an airhead.' She internally thought. "Ahahaa!! You caught me again!" She forced a laugh and patted his back hardly.

"I told you not to drink anymore. Now, I might not have a ship to return to later." Takasugi sighed exasperatedly. "Hey, that's rude!" She crossed her arms.

"You wrecked an entire bar one time when you got so drunk." Takasugi gave her a dead look. "A-Anyways! Off you go!" She pushed him away, Takasugi hesitantly walked off while she was bidding him goodbye.

"What were you talking about with Shinsuke-sama just now?" An eery voice whispered and she looks to her side to see Matako with a scary face standing beside her.

"EEK! How long have you been standing there?!" She says, backing away a little bit from the blonde girl. "Ever since Shinsuke-sama left."

Just then, an idea popped into (Y/N)'s head. There would be no one but her and Matako around, so this was the perfect time to ask her.

"Say, Matako." (Y/N) shyly pushed the tips of her index fingers together as she blushed. "C-Can you teach me how to win over someone's heart? I-I mean if it's too hard, you can teach me how to flirt!!"

"Huh?!" Matako's voice rose angrily as she eyes (Y/N) suspiciously. "Are you-" She paused and leaned her face closer to (Y/N)'s intimidatingly.

"PLANNING ON CONFESSING TO MY SHINSUKE-SAMA?!" She yells loudly.