That Kiss (Sakata Gintoki)

"The usual please." (Y/N) smiled as the owner of (Y/N)'s favourite ramen shop grinned and gave her a thumbs up. "Of course! Anything for my loyal customer!" He beams. (Y/N) laughed a little before she hears a small hiccup at her side

"Old man...another one....please~" Gintoki slurred out, the upper half of his body sprawled on the countrer top. (Y/N) sighed at the sight, she knew the man. It was the Boss of the Yorozuya, a well known drunkard in the Kabuki District. She often encountered him on the late nights when she would go to her favourite ramen shop.

They eventually became close friends, due to how Gintoki often listened to her rants about her work and Gintoki letting out complaints to her too. "(Y/N)-chan, mind taking the Yorozuya Boss back home today again?" The owner laughs as he served her the ramen.

"I always do." (Y/N) sighs tiredly, leaning her cheek unto her palm she glanced boredly at Gintoki. "So? Why are you drinking here again, Gin-san?"

Gintoki looked up shortly at her and grinned. "Oh, (Y/N). Did you come here again because you got hungry? If you keep eating ramen late at night you'll get fat you know! Ahahahah!" Gintoki teased her and her lips twitched. "On second thought, I might just leave this idiot by a dumpster." (Y/N) grumbled ticked off as she ignored him and started eating her food.

"Don't be like that, (Y/N)! Don't you love me? Ahahahah! Come on, let's drink again tonight!" Gintoki cheered excitedly, slinging his arm on her shoulder. "I don't want to drink. I'm doing you a favour by taking you back to your house later." (Y/N) whined, shrugging his hand off from her shoulder.

One secret she kept from him was that she secretly had a crush on the silver haired male. It just happened because they usually went out drinking together, they got close and then she caught feelings for him. But from what she knew, Gintoki had a handful of women in his life and she didn't know if he had someone special in his life so she didn't bother confessing. Just by being at his side was enough for her.

"I'm done. Thank you for the food!" (Y/N) clapped her hands together in front of her and bowed. "Come on, I'm taking you home. You drunkard." (Y/N) narrowed her eyes at Gintoki who whined. "It's not enough! Let's drink some more! Hahahahah!" Gintoki yells while (Y/N) slung his arm over her shoulder and dragged him towards his house.

"You're drunk as hell, Gin-san. That's enough for tonight." She reprimanded as they carefully went up the stairs of the Yorozuya. (Y/N) groaned as she slid the door to his room open. (Y/N) dropped Gintoki against the floor and prepared his futon. "Damn it Gin-san. You might as well make me your maid." (Y/N) sarcastically remarked as she placed Gintoki inside his futon.

Gintoki was not responding, he had quieted down too. It wasn't a surprise, the man drank till he dropped dead. "I'll be going now." (Y/N) says as she tucked him in and was about to stand up when a hand tugged on her wrist.

"G-Gin-san?...."(Y/N) arched an eyebrow when she found herself pressed against Gintoki's chest. "Don't....leave." He muttered out lowly in his deep voice. "Gin-san, it's improper to sleep with someone." (Y/N) protested, a mad blush across her cheeks as she placed her hands on his chest and tried to push him away.

"Sleep with me tonight. It's too late for a woman to go out tonight." Gintoki demanded as he hugged her tighter and she sighed, letting a small smile settle on her lips. 'Gin-san...is pretty warm...and huggable.' She thought as she relaxed against his hold. Before she knew it, both of them were fast asleep.

"Gin-san, how long are you going to sleep?" Shinpachi opens the door to Gintoki's room to find Gintoki along with the (H/C) haired woman. "You made (Y/N)-san drag you back home again, didn't you?" He face palmed. "Hm, Shinpachi... oh, is it morning already?" (Y/N) yawns as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.