The Boss (Kamui)

"But Commander.....you really need to work out these paperworks." Abuto begged as he pushed the mountain of papers towards Kamui's desk. "It's fine, I can just do it tomorrow~" Kamui waved his hand happily as he got up from his chair and exited the room.

"These paperworks are due tomorrow...."Abuto face palmed, Kamui was not gonna listen. Actually Kamui never listened to Abuto. He couldn't make Kamui do a single paperwork even if he desperately needed to. What could he do? He couldn't boss Kamui around— that was like asking for death and telling the grim reaper to escort him straight to hell!

Abuto simply thought that the person who can boss Kamui around hasn't even been born yet. But an idea popped into Abuto's head. The person who can boss Kamui around— has been born. It was (Y/N), Kamui's girlfriend.

With a small smile of hope, Abuto sprinted like a madman to Kamui's quarters where the female usually rested. He throws the door open to see the female casually sprawled on the bed with a book in hand. "Abuto?" She arched an eyebrow at the male who was heavily sweating and breathing.

"C-Commander...work...you....paper." He mumbled out in between his ragged breathes to take oxygen back in his lungs. (Y/N) sighed as she placed her book down and gestured for Abuto to take a seat.

"Okay..What do you need?" She asks when Abuto had finally caught his breath and was able to form coherent words. "Well, Commander has a ton of paperwork to do that's due tomorrow and he doesn't want to listen to me...I was hoping you could help, (Y/N)-chan.." Abuto scratched his cheek giving her a small smile.

"What? Kamui didn't do his work again?!" She screeched furiously as Abuto nodded. "Where is he?" Her tone was terrifying, it even sent shivers down Abuto's spine. "C-Cafeteria, I think..."

With that, (Y/N) stomped her way down towards the cafeteria where she did find the vermillion haired male happily chomping down food. "Oh, (Y/N)-chan!~ Come here and eat with me~" Kamui happily beckoned her over not minding the serious expression she had.

"Kamui, come here!" She yells at him, pinching his ear and dragging him away by his ear. All the other yato who were there were frozen in fear— she just dragged Kamui by the ear!

Some guts she had— if it were anyone else, they probably wouldn't have hands by now. The fellow yato shivered in fear and they deemed that there were two absolutely terrifying person in that ship. First was Kamui and the second was (Y/N).

"Owww~ What was that for~" Kamui frowned when they were back in his office, (Y/N) forced him to sit down on his chair, facing the mountain of papers.

Then, she placed a soft, gentle kiss on his lips. Kamui didn't waste any second to respond though. He was quick to grab her waist and force her to sit on his lap as he kissed her deeper. But then (Y/N) pushed herself away from his lips.

"(Y/N)-chan, you really like teasing me, huh?" Kamui chuckled lowly, as he grinned at her like he was planning something. "I think it's about time I tease you~"

"Nope. That's all you're getting for the week." She huffed, standing up and walking towards the couch. Kamui's eyes widened in shock— "Wait, what do you mean for the week?!" He protested angrily.

"Yup. Or maybe in two weeks times. You're not allowed to touch me, you can't talk to me and I won't be sleeping in your room— until you've finished all that paperwork." She smirks, pointing an index finger at all the work he had to do.

"(Y/N)-chan, that's torture.." He frowned, slamming his head down the table with a loud thump. "I thought you loved me?...." He then pouted and (Y/N)'s eyes widened as her heart skipped a beat.

Kamui was a sly man. He knew what he had to do to get the things he want. That cute puppy dog look he always gave her when he wanted something always worked on her. But not now, she wasn't gonna give in.

(Y/N) clicked her tongue, crossing her arms over her chest and huffed and faced the other direction. Peeling her eyes away from Kamui's cute expression. Kamui's mouth hang agape in shock— how dare she try to resist his puppy dog face? Kamui never pulled that face on anyone but her!

"Do it, or you won't get to touch me for 3 weeks." (Y/N) deemed this as a battle of wit and resiliency. Neither of them were backing down so she had to pull out all the cards she could.

Kamui's eyes widened as he gasped lightly. "You wouldn't dare...." He growled lowly narrowing his eyes at her. (Y/N) smirked, "4 weeks I hear?" She added and Kamui dramatically placed his hand to his heart. Before he sighed and clicked his tongue.

"Alright, fine! Fine, I'll do it!!" He gave in. (Y/N) smiles as she nodded happily. "I'll give you a bonus, if you finish it all within an hour or two, the rule doesn't apply!" She cheers.

"So...If I finish this in one or two hours...I can touch you?" He asks innocently with his big azure eyes blinking cutely. "If you finish." She nodded confidently. Suddenly Kamui smirked, as he gripped his pen.

"Alright, don't forget what you said, (Y/N)-chan~" Kamui smirked as he started working on the paperworks with an incredible speed. (Y/N) giggled softly at the sight of an eager Kamui. Boy was he cute.

It had been about an hour since then, (Y/N) was busy with the book she was reading that she completely forgot about Kamui. She looked up to see the vermillion haired male slumped fast asleep on his desk. She curiously peered over his shoulder to see that he did finish all his paperwork within an hour.

"I knew you could do it." (Y/N) smiles, as she softly placed a kiss on Kamui's forehead, but the second she did, his eyes flew open. He was quick to pull her wrist down and hug her. "I finished it all~ Don't I get my reward now?~" He smirked devilishly at her with that handsome face of his.

Abuto glanced at them from the door and sighed, atleast the paperworks were finished. But then he wondered again— Who was the boss? Was it Kamui who seemed to be the dominant type whether in battle or relationship? Or was it (Y/N) who had the power to make the Kamui bend to her every whim?

Abuto sighs as he shook his head, he didn't have time to worry about it. He'll just leave it to the youngsters to figure it out. One thing he did know for sure— was that Kamui was willing to do anything to please (Y/N).

——————————

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

I'M SORRY it's bad.....Thank you for the request tho pinecest15 ♥️.

Requests still open guys!! ♥️♥️♥️