Lucky One (Takasugi Shinsuke)

*Uhm, reader is a mermaid amanto*

They say that everyone in the world has their better half.

Mermaids have their so called 'Lucky One' which is their term for their lover.

But what happens if a mermaid's 'Lucky One' turns out to be a human?

"Where....am I?" Tilting her head slightly to the side, (Y/N) looked up to see a huge ship docked at the sea. "Well, I guess I can explore a bit~" (Y/N) giggled softly all to herself as she waved her tail around happily.

"Oh? What's a human doing here?" A voice happily comments and (Y/N) turned her head to meet Kamui and Takasugi. "A swim in the ocean this late at night?" Takasugi raised a brow uninterestedly at the woman.

'But the woman does have looks....' Takasugi thought while Kamui crouched down to get a closer look at the woman.

"Why are you swimming out here so late at night, woman?" Kamui asked, peering curiously at her. "Why do you care, you ugly long haired boy." She stuck her tongue out teasingly at Kamui making Kamui's vein pop out.

"Haha, I wanna kill you."

They thought she was human but she was not.

"Hey— You," (Y/N)'s eyes draw over to Takasugi. She suddenly felt her heart beat speeding up at the sight of him, and felt her cheeks getting hotter and hotter.

"What?" Takasugi narrowed his eye at her while she briskly turned away from him. "N-Nothing!" (Y/N) says as she tried to dive under the sea once more, lifting her (Favourite Color) Tail up for the boys to see.

But as her tail was lifted up, it suddenly started glowing. "W-Wha— What's happening?!" She shrieked when her tail glowed a bright light, Kamui and Takasugi squinted their eyes, not being able to believe what they were seeing.

"M-MY TAIL!!" (Y/N) gasped when the bright light disappeared along with her tail, in place— were human legs.

"W-Wha- BLUERGH." She started drowning.

As a mermaid who loved to swim and flaunt her tail around, she didn't know how to swim using legs. So now, (Y/N) was drowning.

Kamui and Takasugi were just watching.

".....Should we save her?" Takasugi sweat dropped, as they watched her flapping her arms around while wailing.

"....Maybe? Ah, but I don't really wanna go into the water." Kamui sighed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"....Someone has to." Takasugi firmly stated, he wanted to destroy the world but he also wanted to save a woman he just met?

"....Someone will. But, not us. Haha, not after she insulted me." Kamui grinned, as he patted Takasugi's back.

"...No one comes here but us." Takasugi deadpanned.

"...Then, since you're so bent on saving her, why don't you jump in, Shinsuke?"

"....No, I don't want to get wet."

"See? Now, let's just pretend that we didn't see anything and walk inside, okay?"

"JUST SAVE ME, PLEASE!" (Y/N) yells as she continued splashing around in the water, waving her legs about but not really knowing how to use them.

"...Okay, so to decide who will save her and get wet. Let's play rock, paper, scissors." Takasugi nodded with a serious expression as he held a fist out to Kamui.