Only You (Sakamoto Tatsuma)

"Mutsu-chan, have you seen Tatsuma?"(Y/N) asked Mutsu who was in the control room, they were currently on earth for a bunch of business tradings, but their Boss was nowhere to be found, once more.

"(Y/N)-chan, He went out again. If you please," Mutsu bows to (Y/N) who sighed. "I know, I know. You go on ahead and finish everything. I'll bring that idiot back." (Y/N) says as she went away to search for Sakamoto Tatsuma.

"What kind of idiot is that Tatsuma?" (Y/N) sighs as she found herself at Gintoki's place. She enters the place casually and sees Gintoki at the couch with a bored expression, like he predicted she would come.

"I felt like something would come my way. I was praying it'd be a gorgeous woman, but it's just an old hag."Gintoki says as (Y/N) sighs, punching his arm weakly she sat beside him.

"What's wrong now?"Gintoki asked when (Y/N) looked down and didn't speak a word.

"Gintoki, wanna go for a drink?"She says as she looks up at Gintoki, he stares at her before he sighed and stood up. He could always tell when something was wrong with her.

"It's about time you treat me to something good."He says as they walk out

"Gintoki....Of all places, why here?"(Y/N) says as they enter Bar Smile, which was Sakamoto's favorite bar, because his favorite hostess, Oryo works there along with Otae.

"If you're treating me, I might as well go to an expensive one you know?"Gintoki says as they sit at a booth and Otae comes across them.

"Oh, Gin-san-!"Otae's eyes widened as she punched Gintoki. "Why are you bringing a woman here?!"She yells as Gintoki struggled to explain.

"S-She's an old friend!!"Gintoki stumbled over his words as she sat beside (Y/N). "I'm Otae!"Otae was quick to make friends with her while Gintoki looked horrified.

"Gintoki....Do you know how to kill an idiot?"(Y/N) says and Gintoki looks at her after downing one bottle of sake.

"I do, but I won't do it."Gintoki says with a sigh, "I'll pay you."She says as Gintoki nods.

"Where is the idiot?"He asks looking around and (Y/N) pointed to the booth in front of them where Sakamoto Tatsuma was with Oryo.

"Gintoki, I'm not feeling well, come to collect the fee after you've killed him."She stood up as she left without another word. Gintoki looked at her retreating figure with a sad look in his eyes.

"Got room for one more?"

Sakamoto looks up and sees Gintoki,"Ah!Kintoki!! What a coincidence, come, come." Sakamoto laughs as Gintoki takes a seat beside him.

"So what brought you here? Ahahahaha,"Sakamoto says as Gintoki drank a few sake before he replied. "(Y/N),"

"Huh?"

"Tatsuma, you better take care of what you're supposed to, if not....Who knows when someone will take her away?"Gintoki says as he wipes his mouth.

Sakamoto was already staring at him, "Go look for her instead of messing around to hide your feelings."He sighs, "She loves you a lot you know, it's not right to hurt someone who sacrificed their life for you." Gintoki says as Sakamoto looks down.

"I know...I love her too, it's not like I intentionally did this."Sakamoto sighs, "I was.....being a coward, lately, you know-I've been having the urge to propose to her. I was scared,"Sakamoto sighed as he placed his hands on his lap, "H-How do I propose to her, Kintoki!?"Sakamoto says with a pleading look.

"Haven't you always been proposing to that Oryo?"Gintoki says with an angry expression on his face, on the verge of punching his face.

"Oh that? I was planning on practicing it on Oryo-chan, but (Y/N)'s totally different from that so it really doesn't work out, Ahahahahahha!"Sakamoto laughs, "She's still a woman, Tatsuma. She doubts herself, and she'll think that no man will love her because of that scar she has on her face."Gintoki says.

"Well, if she's willing, I'm currently looking for my, Mrs. Sakata and she fits the description perfectly~"Gintoki says as Sakamoto glares at him, as he stands up and pats Gintoki's shoulder.

"Thank you, Gintoki."Gintoki smiles sadly as Sakamoto exits the bar. "That was very manly of you, Gin-san." Otae says when Gintoki frowned and turned to her.

"You loved that woman, didn't you? I could see it in the way that you looked at her."

"If you love someone- you protect what makes them happy. She loves him and I can't change that. Even if she doesn't love me, watching over her like this is enough for me. At least, she's happy."

"(Y/N)!"Sakamoto arrives at a small park, he finds (Y/N) leaning under a cherry blossom tree, sleeping peacefully, as she hugged her sword, she slept peacefully.

Sakamoto smiled as he sat beside her, he takes his sunglasses off as he watches her sleep, and he recalls memories of their past.

"Gintoki! Have you seen (Y/N)?!"Sakamoto yells as they were fighting the Amantos who ambushed them.

"I don't know how she got here, I placed her at the rear but, I last saw her with Zura!"Gintoki yells, slashing away at the enemies.

"(Y/N)!!"Sakamoto yells as he jumps up and continues clashing with the enemies.

"Tatsuma! Look out!!"Sakamoto hears (Y/N)'s voice and he turns just in time to see an amanto sneaking up on his back, but (Y/N) pushed him away and swings her sword.

"Ack!"Akame falls back, holding her left eye which was bloody, this caught Gintoki, Katsura and Takasugi's attention as they quickly ran to her and defended her.

"Tatsuma! Take her away! Hurry, we'll cover for you!!"Gintoki yells as they held up a barrier to make Sakamoto escape with (Y/N).

"(Y/N)!! Why did you do that?!"Sakamoto yells as he quickly carries her back to their base to get her eye treated.

"What did I do?"She laughs softly as Sakamoto started crying.

"Don't cry idiot, it's just a small injury. It's not like I'm dying or anything."(Y/N) says as they reach the base.

"I know but...what if you can't see ever again, and it'll be all because of me!?"Sakamoto says, as they bandaged her eye.

"Impossible! Listen, when I get better, promise that you'll be the first I'll see with my left eye!"(Y/N) laughs as Sakamoto holds her hand tightly.

"(Y/N), I won't ever put you in a position where you'll have to sacrifice yourself. I......I promise to protect you!"Sakamoto says as he sobs.

"Don't be such a crybaby, Tatsuma. Just..promise me you'll be there when I open my eye, okay?"She smiled as Sakamoto hugs her.

"Hm?....I must've fallen asleep."(Y/N) sighs as she rubs her eye open, and then she saw Sakamoto kneeling in front of her.

"(Y/N)! Marry me!"He says as she furrows her eyebrows, "What are you saying, idiot?Come on, Mutsu-chan must be waiting for us." (Y/N) flicks his forehead as she stood up.

"Eh?"

Suddenly, (Y/N) smiles as she faces him and kisses his lips shortly, and then intertwined her hands with his.

"But I guess.....I am willing, after all, I got this scar because of you, no man will want me, you have to take responsibility for me, got it?"(Y/N) says as she looks away and Sakamoto's mouth hang agape, he was speechless at her bold action.

"(Y/N), you're too cute!"Sakamoto says as he hugs her tightly. "Come on, let's go!"She says as they walk with their hands interwined.