I'll Always Be Here (Hijikata TOSSHI)

(Y/N) never got along well with Hijikata. He was usually strict and uptight. Especially the aura around him that screamed seriousness 24/7. Because of that, (Y/N) and Hijikata always fought whenever they saw each other.

(Y/N) arched an eyebrow when Hijikata appeared bursting through the doors with yakisoba in hand. "I got your Yakisoba Bread, Okita-shi!!" He yells out as everyone in the Shinsengumi grew quiet.

"That's...not Hijikata, is it?" (Y/N) sighed, as she crossed her arms. Something was wrong with Hijikata and she knew it. "I didn't know you've become a waterboy, Demonic Vice Chief." (Y/N) snickered, she was testing Hijikata.

Hijikata smiled and placed a hand on the back of his head. "Ahahaha, as long as I can be of help. I'm glad to be a waterboy." He says cheekily and (Y/N) gasped. "It's not Hijikata." She whispered to herself with a horrified expression.

(Y/N) looked around and found Okita snickering darkly to himself. He knew something that she didn't. She was gonna make him spill everything no matter what. After dragging Okita into a secluded place she started interrogating him.

"I don't know anything~" Okita grins as he shrugged his shoulders and (Y/N) sighed. "Sougo, do you want me to make you spill it?" She threatened and Okita frowned. He couldn't provoke this woman.

"It seems Hijibaka bought a sword for temporary use since his old one was getting reforged. Apparently, the sword has possessed him." Okita says as (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows. She wasn't really getting what he had meant, it seemed impossible. "But that doesn't matter now, Hijibaka's been fired."

"WHAT?!" (Y/N) gaped as she ran to Hijikata's room and indeed she did find it empty. "That idiot." (Y/N) clenched her jaw angrily and ran out of the Shinsengumi. She was the only female member, due to some reasons. But of course, she couldn't live under a roof filled with men. So she rented a small house right near the Shinsengumi.

"He doesn't even have a place to stay at! Hiw could they do that?!" (Y/N) mumbled worriedly when her eyes fell on the figure sitting on a bench. It was Hijikata, yet his clothes were....very unlike Hijikata himself.

"Hijikata?...." (Y/N) spoke slowly as she approached him cautiously. "(Y/N)-shi! I need your help!!" Hijikata clutched unto (Y/N) and she cringed. Although she didn't get along with Hijikata himself, this new version of him seemed to be completely different. She felt oddly attracted to him.

"W-What's the matter?" She asked, hesitantly rubbing his back comfortingly. "I need to borrow your tv!"

(Y/N) sighed at the sight in front of her. Tosshi was happily singing along with the Sailor Moon Theme Song. She placed a hand on her cheek worriedly. "This really isn't Hijikata." She shook her head and wondered how she would ever get the old Hijikata back. Not only that, how was Hijikata gonna get his job back?

"(Y/N)-shi, come over here and watch it with me!" Tosshi chimed happily as he tugged on her arm and wrapped a shoulder around her. (Y/N) blushed, suddenly aware of how masculine Hijikata's body was. This version of Tosshi was a whole lot easier for her to get comfortable with that Hijikata himself.

(Y/N) smiled at the sight of Tosshi with that bright grin on his face. He was way too precious, and (Y/N) completely adored him. Tosshi was very adorable and sweet. (Y/N) would never trade him for anything. So, it was easy to say that (Y/N) let him love with her— for the meantime.

One particular cold night, (Y/N) shivered in her futon. She hated the cold, she hated how it made her feel like she was being showered with ice every single second the wind touched her skin. (Y/N) let out a loud, tired sigh as she stirred and faced the other way. But then, she met Tosshi's half awake but still cute face.

"You can't sleep, (Y/N)-shi?" Tosshi yawned as he rubbed his eyes and stared at her with that ridiculously handsome but cute half asleep half awake face. God, he was so cute. That wasn't even fair. "Yeah. It's really cold tonight. I really hate the cold." She winced as she shivered once more.

Silently, Tosshi made his way to her futon. Swiftly placing himself right behind her, he gently placed his warm arms around her waist in a protective cover that eminated his warmth to her own. "Tosshi?...What are you doing?" She managed to squeak out, and was very thankful that her back was turned to him so he couldn't see the mad blush running wild across her face.

"You said you were cold. I don't like it when you're getting cold, (Y/N)-shi. So I came to help." Tosshi says in a calm, casual tone with a small smile on his lips. "To me, (Y/N)-shi is more important than any anime in the world." He says, his grip tightening on her as he leaned his head on the back of her neck. "If you're cold, I'll always be here to hug you."

(Y/N) shivered again, not because of the cold but because of his touch. When she felt his hot breath linger over the back of her neck, she nearly lost all control. Tosshi was making her experience all kinds of things that she never thought she would ever feel. This feeling of love, was something very new to her.

That night, was the best sleep (Y/N) ever had. And for once, she didn't mind that it was cold.

A lot of things happened quite quickly after (Y/N)'s new found feelings for Tosshi. Apparently Gintoki was trying to help get rid of Tosshi under Hijikata's request. This led to saving Kondo-san from getting assassinated and a whole bunch of other stories. (Y/N) was the last to hear the news when it all happened though.

"Tosshi! Tosshi, where are you?!" (Y/N) yells as she ran around the Shinsengumi's base. Finally, she found Hijikata in the open grounds with his hands placed together in front of a small grave he made, which he added a picture of Tosshi and a burning incense.

(Y/N) dropped to her knees in front of the grave and started bawling her eyes out. "No...Tosshi, don't leave me. How could you leave without saying anything?!" She yells angrily as Hijikata watched her with a guilty look on his face .

"This really isn't fair. Tosshi....." (Y/N) whimpered as she hung her head low and her cries reduced to softened sobs that she let out with a pained voice. Hijikata sighed as he crouched down to her level and placed an arm comfortingly around her.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." Hijikata sighs softly as (Y/N) leaned her head on Hijikata's chest. "I'm really sorry...."

"This really is unfair...you said you'll always be here...but where are you now?"

-------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
damn. Dis was bad. Like real bad. I apologize, I didn't know how to wrote about Tosshi, but I hope you would like it Leemoons. Author-san, really, really did her best. But since Author-san isn't that good. She'll apologize again! 😭 I'm sorry for this!

Requests still open (If anyone still wants to becoz Author-san isn't a good writer) 😭