Your Smile and Your Soul (Hattori Zenzou)

"Gintoki, I have a job for you!!" (Y/N) barged into the Yorozuya house in the afternoon, the silver haired man ignored her completely while Shinpachi and Kagura turned to greet her.

"What job is it, (Y/N)-nee?" Shinpachi asked and (Y/N) grinned widely at them as she placed her hands on her waist. "I need you guys to make me ugly!"

"That's easy, there. It's finished." Gintoki muttered boredly, eyes still stuck on his JUMP. "You didn't even lift a finger you lazy bum!" She yelled at him. "That's because I don't need to. You're plenty ugly as you are." He snickered smugly.

"Oya? Oya, oya oya— Wait, that's Kuroo's line." (Y/N) lightly hit her head as she giggled. "My, I remember how Kotarou told me you had a crush on me when we were kids!" She grinned teasingly at Gintoki who went red.

"W-W-WHAT?! Zura was lying! Do you hear yourself?! Huh! That's totally impossible!" Gintoki laughed nervously, now placing his JUMP down to glare embarrassedly at the woman.

"Pfft, yeah right. So, I need you guys to make me ugly and quick!!" She waved her hand about, "I'll pay you." She added as their eyes sparkled.

"But why would you want to be ugly, (Y/N)-nee? No one in their right mind would ever choose to look like Gin-chan in their whole life." Kagura asked, and this time it was (Y/N)'s turn to blush.

"I-I've fallen in love." She looked down.

"Kiss, kiss fall in love—!"

"No, Kagura-chan. Not that one." (Y/N) put her hand up and Kagura pouted. "I think he's a ninja..." (Y/N) looked up with a happy smile. "I saw him yesterday and it was love at first sight!"

"Yes, that day....I didn't know it yet but, that was the day— The day I fell in love." (Y/N) spoke in a soft, tender voice as she looked up with this solemn expression on her face.

"So? Who cares about you and your stories?" Gintoki interjected, making the woman pout and elbow the man. "Ow!"

"Kagura-chan and Shin-chan are curious. The old man who should be minding his own business has no say in this." She huffed while Gintoki groaned and muttered incoherent words under his breath so she couldn't hear him.

"I know," (Y/N) clapped her hands together, "To make it easier, I'll give you guys a flashback!" She smiled as the two kids nodded enthusiastically.

"I can still remember that day as if it was just yesterday," (Y/N) smiled dreamily as she closed her eyes, thinking back of what happened and how she fell for the ninja.

"It literally was just yesterday, idiot. You gave away my JUMP." Gintoki smacked her head and she growled at him.

(Yahoo! It's Flashback Time!)

"Damn that Gintoki, he's gonna pay for making me buy him his stupid JUMP." (Y/N) cursed as she walked through town, carrying the newly bought JUMP. She lost a bet to Gintoki and Gintoki made her buy him his JUMP for a whole month as her penalty.

"Mister, thank you so much!!" (Y/N) craned her neck when she hears a kid's loud voice. She then sees a tall brown haired man hand a ball to the kid who was just about to run into the cross roads.

"Be careful, kid. It's dangerous to play around here." The man patted the kid's head and lowly smiled. (Y/N) analyzed the man, he wore a blue suit much similar to a ninja's, his eyes were covered so the only part of his face she could see was his nose and lips.

"Thank you again, mister!!" The kid bows respectfully to the man before running away.

"H-How beautiful...." (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she felt her heart fluttering in her chest. "What a kind man....a handsome kind man." Her eyes were stuck on Hattori Zenzou's figure.